What passes for critical thinking in women

MGTOW General Discussion

What passes for critical thinking in women

Postby Primus_Pilus » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:54 pm

The Hamster is all powerful in them. Never think otherwise.

Why You Have To Date An A$$HOLE!

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/a35050-why-you-have-to-date-an-a-hole

1. They make you appreciate
Dating an a$$ makes you appreciate when you have someone good and worthy in your life. Sad to say, but having a comparison really opens up people's eyes. When you get treated well, you'll know it.

I don't have to stick my hand in boiling water to appreciate the lack of pain from scalded skin.

2. Reality check
Sometimes living life in a bubble thinking that all people have good intentions and are genuine is simply a fairy tale. You need a reality check to recognize that just because someone is dating you, doesn't mean that they are good for you and have your best intentions at heart.
3. Judge of character
People can all seem nice in the honey moon stage. By dating an a$$ you will be able to read people better and determine the signs in your next relationship.
4. Being cautious
Dating the ever-so-famous a$$ will allow you to learn to be cautious and keep your guard up before jumping into anything serious with a guy. You can't be an open book right away.
5. Many forms
Let's be honest, there are many different forms that an a$$ can exhibit. Knowing who is who, which is which means that you will be prepared, and less likely to be left manipulated by people in general.

Seriously, NOW I understand why islam treats women the way they do.
Now I get why Rome had the partiarchal system for women in the household.

Someone really should do something about this. Women at risk of living life is just unacceptable.
Maybe the platter should be made bigger and more silvery.
Alphas do, betas explain.
Primus_Pilus
Established Member

Liked: 5135

Re: What passes for critical thinking in women

Postby all_in_chocolate » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Sometimes living life in a bubble thinking that all people have good intentions and are genuine is simply a fairy tale.

Please give me some examples of fairy tales that don't have villains.

Not even fairy tales are that stupid and unrealistic.

Most fairy tales are actually quite prescient. Take Cinderella for example.

The basic take-away from that fairy tale is that for every successful gold-digger, there is an entire kingdom full of petty, wannabe gold-diggers who can't quite manage to shove their foot in the slipper, no matter how hard they try.

The moral of Cinderella: AWALT

And to every woman out there who "wants the fairy tale": you're living it. You're just not the character you thought you were.

slipper_doesnt_fit.png
slipper_doesnt_fit.png (232.97 KiB) Viewed 980 times

"It stinks to high heaven, but we learn from our mistakes and eventually we stop weathering the storm and start being the storm." --MisterPho
all_in_chocolate
Established Member

Liked: 4948

Postby fester » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:04 pm

What I got from that was "$$ assholes are for fun (so much fun, yayy!!) and "nice" guys are for holding out on and enslaving in marriage.

Or, "Alpha fucks, beta bucks".

fester is one of "the beautiful ones"

"It's FAR too late to unfuck this chicken."
Womanhater
fester
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 25691

Postby MrPragmatic » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:28 pm

1. They make you appreciate
Dating an a$$ makes you appreciate when you have someone good and worthy in your life. Sad to say, but having a comparison really opens up people's eyes. When you get treated well, you'll know it.

What a reeking pile of horseshit! As every red piller will tell you, not only do women never appreciate any good and worthy man, your typical regressed female harbors contempt and disdain for anyone who acts like a decent human being as they're "weak" and "boring."

The rest of this shit is nothing but hamsterbation.

Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler....
I could set the building on fire.

No wife, happy life.
MrPragmatic
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8893

Postby ubermensch » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:16 pm

When the "misandry bubble" finally bursts; which will likely coincide with economic bedlam, women will quite literally find themselves chained to the kitchen stove.

The pendulum will swing back and it'll swing hard.

All of this unbridled, base female behaviour, which is at the expense of a stable society, will be reigned in to the point that Sharia law looks like a feminist wet dream.

Ah. Who am I kidding? These cunts will just keep on a'cuntin'

ubermensch
The Ghost of Albert Jacka

Liked: 25384

Postby No4Dad » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:38 pm

I could actually see a situation where a good part of Western Civilization is under Sharia Law and, when women are asked why they went Sharia when your typical Western Civilization gave them far more freedoms, they'll respond with nonsense like, "No, we were oppressed under the old laws. We joined Islam freely and are now living as we like."

It won't make any sort of logical sense at all and will fly in the face of history and facts but they won't admit they were wrong or got a shitty deal under Sharia Law.

That's how looney they are.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 14175

Postby Kcorain130 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:56 pm

All you have to do is watch the Jeremy Kyle show, or other non European counterparts to see women who have been cheated on by their "thug" partners, they sit there crying, the host says with disbelief, "well why did you get together/have a baby with him when you know he's a jerk/violent/doesn't care about you?"

The answer is always the same, "I don't know," or "because I love him," despite how bad the man clearly is for anyone, never mind her.

You know the type, mumbles like he's high on marijuana, can barely string a coherent sentence together, is aggressive, violent and all round a moron.

Why do they go with him and not understand why? Basic human biology. These women like the idea of a man they can complain about/try to change/feel protected by and get the tingles from.

Though to be fair they're not much better themselves...

Women want to fuck bad boys and want to marry beta cucks...

Ah biology, how destructive thou art! :)

To be nobody but myself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting. -E.E. Cummings
Kcorain130
Established Member

Liked: 5888

Postby fairi5fair » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:19 pm

The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. He is not actually happy when free; he is uncomfortable, a bit alarmed, and intolerably lonely. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty — and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

If most people said what's on their minds, they'd be speechless! - Alfred E. Neuman
fairi5fair
Guerrilla Anthropologist

Liked: 11036

Postby EddieS » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:14 pm

fairi5fair wrote:

Holy fuck. Every now and then you see something that makes you realise how amazing it is that humans exist at all. The religious people can't deny their deity has one hell of sense of humour.

the dark isn't dark
EddieS
Grungle

Liked: 15009

Postby Naadvis » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:45 am

Why You Have To Date An A$$HOLE!

What ? now twats need advice for that ? It is like saying a teenager needs training to fap

"As much as loneliness is bad when one is single, it is infinitely worse when one is married"
"Marriage is for the rich and/or stupid"
"When you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything"
Naadvis
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 7904

Postby DruidV » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:10 am

See, this is why there are so many uncaught fish still swimming around in all those lakes, streams, rivers and oceans out there. So much good eating and time well spent in peace and tranquility, all blown to hell and gone, because vagina.

Damn shame.

Priorities, man.

Is it safe?
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 16476

Postby bob » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:24 pm

just do a search and replace from "Dating an a$$" to "fucking a Chad".

And if one is good, many are better - a girl has got to get edumahcated, you know!

"THOSE AREN'T FEELINGS...THOSE ARE LIES YOUR DICK IS TELLING TO YOU!!!" - Chef
bob
Deplorable and Irredeemable

Liked: 11764

Postby Mr. Fenrir » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:59 am

ubermensch wrote:When the "misandry bubble" finally bursts; which will likely coincide with economic bedlam, women will quite literally find themselves chained to the kitchen stove.

The pendulum will swing back and it'll swing hard.

All of this unbridled, base female behaviour, which is at the expense of a stable society, will be reigned in to the point that Sharia law looks like a feminist wet dream.

Ah. Who am I kidding? These cunts will just keep on a'cuntin'

The problem with giving women freedom is just like giving cattle freedom, most of them will not know what to do with it and will just repeat stupid deeds untill they die.

Mr. Fenrir
Established Member

Liked: 2247

Return to MGTOW General Discussion