What's More Believable?

If you ever wanted to make a poll about MGTOW stuff? This is the place to create your polls.

What's More Believable?

A 65yo 6'4" 225lb man surviving a fight against a room full of thugs
100%
A 41yo 5'10" 120lb woman surviving a fight against a room full of thugs
No votes

Total votes : 14

What's More Believable?

Postby Dr Van Nostrand » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:26 pm

In Hollywood you have to have a suspension of disbelief in order for movies to work & be entertaining. But the movie has to be based in some form of reality. The viewer still has to be able to think that there is a possibility of it being true for it to be enjoyable.

In today's Hollywood the popular (or maybe forced) thing is the Mary Sue bad ass, kick everyone's ass character. The viewer must believe that these Mary Sue's are so bad ass that they can take down a room full of grown men with ease.

The latest rendition of this seems to be the new Charlize Theron movie Atomic Blonde.

They list all of her training to make you believe it could happen, but still isn't very convincing. The reason women UFC fighters don't want to fight men UFC fighters is because they know there is a huge difference of power no matter the skill level of the male fighter.

This movie has been compared to Liam Neeson movies as the action scenes are quite similar especially the action scenes of the action trilogy Taken. But I think the Taken action scenes are more believable as Liam Neeson is a big man. He's bigger, stronger, faster, & has similar training.

Sadly, Hollywood won't learn & continue with these Mary Sue's as mangina's will support the movie because they believe the crap feminists tell them & the average blue pill Joe will go see it because of the lesbian sex scene. The days of real strong female characters such as Ellen Ripley will be a thing of the past.

I say what I say & if you don't like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't give a fuck.

Dr Van Nostrand
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 21206

Re: What's More Believable?

Postby mongolking » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:35 pm

They list all of her training to make you believe it could happen...

To paraphrase a former president, it depends on how you define 'you'.

The television/movie industry lost most men a long time ago, and they're not even trying to win them back. Why bother when the female market can be won so much more cheaply? As far as these media are concerned, they're not talking to 'you' men. 'You' means females, and men who don't mind being treated as female.

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
mongolking
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 26537

Postby Phathack » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:06 pm

It's worth a watch, when will if be out on Netflix or Amazon prime streaming?

:ugeek:

When you life is in the suck, just don't give a fuck.
A member of the Basket of Deplorables, 2016
A irresponsible, free-roaming male, considered “unsuitable” by women since 1993.
Phathack
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9944

Postby ManWithAPlan » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:07 pm

Me, fucking everyone's mom and little sister while I beat them at video games.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 44096

Postby William Noy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:33 am

You know, something SJWs and feminists always ignore is that weight matters in a fight. That's why fighters like to trim down before a fight so they can get into a lower weight class and fight smaller guys. They want to win.

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." --Seneca
William Noy

Liked: 212

Postby toolate » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Fake broken bottles and chairs over heads in Westerns; Hollywood has been "faking it" for a long time.

Just more disinformation, now with extra gash.

"If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl" -HLM
toolate
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 11786

Postby ZionDweller » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:47 pm

It's about as believable as Tom & Jerry, kudos to them...maybe they can collaborate with the girl on the Farce Awakens.

ZionDweller
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 11024

Return to The Polling Station