I love marriage memes

Discussion forum for Marriage Sucks discussions! Topics can include Alimony, Personal Stories, Divorce and State Sponsored Punishment. Some positive karma stories would be nice too!

I love marriage memes

Postby Sam I Am » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:53 pm

Ran across one of those "People confess about ......" lists online.

This one is ".... confess about their really short marriages."

1. 8 years ago, I stole my friend's girlfriend. We got married and were so happy. Three months back, she divorced me. Karma? yup. but you're still a good friend. you obviously saved that guy!

2. I got married and divorced within 5 months of each other. I feel so dumb. yup

3. I was only married 4 months before my wife asked for a divorce. Hope she is happy now. lucky guy!!!!

4. I was married 9 months before my wife left me. Would that even be considered a marriage? smh...

5. Got married and 4 months later divorced. She didn't accept the way I was. Nothing I did ever enough or good enough for her! and life was just peachy before the wedding?

6. Been married for 7 months. I think I want a divorce.. not because I don't love her, but because we fight all the time. I want to be free. .... and this didn't go on prior to the wedding?

7. I left my husband after only 2 months. I didn't want to be tied down. of course you don't

8. My marriage lasted only 16 hours. I cheated on him with the best man in the bathroom. It was the best sex of my life. HAHAHAHA.... atta girl!!!

9. I married a man I didn't love because I was almost 30 and was afraid of being alone. We divorced after 5 months... After he hit my son. ... this is my favorite one... single moms will marry ANYBODY... even guys they really have no feelings for.

10. Had to go through a divorce! After JUST 3 months of marriage, she just wouldn't listen to me or even try to understand me! again... life was just peachy before the marriage, huh?

Sam I Am
Asperges me, Samus, F-pyrobolus et mundabor

Liked: 8662

Re: I love marriage memes

Postby ManWithAPlan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:01 pm

But apparently men have commitment issues.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 44096

Postby Demosthenes » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:24 pm

ManWithAPlan wrote:But apparently men have commitment issues.

Men should have issue with committing to those who will not and/or can not keep their own. :twisted: :o :shock: 8-)

Arrogance in persons of merit affronts us more than arrogance in those without merit. Merit itself is an affront. - Nietzsche
-----
Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone. - Benatar
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Liked: 28614

Postby WheelBarrow » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Sam I Am wrote:8. My marriage lasted only 16 hours. I cheated on him with the best man in the bathroom. It was the best sex of my life. HAHAHAHA.... atta girl!!!

This one just stood out.

The most egregious lie a man will tell himself is, "My girl is different."

We've all heard stories of wedding night infidelity. One I heard was of a guy sitting in a bar when a wedding party arrives. The bride winds up sitting on his lap and he's finger banging her while the groom isn't more than 20 feet away. Then there is the local tradition of the groomsmen "stealing" the bride and the bridesmaids "stealing" the groom. Yeah, I'm sure nothing untoward ever goes on during those excursions. :roll:

Nope. Not even once.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8787

Return to Marriage Sucks!