Steve Harvey sued by Ex

Discussion forum for Marriage Sucks discussions! Topics can include Alimony, Personal Stories, Divorce and State Sponsored Punishment. Some positive karma stories would be nice too!

Steve Harvey sued by Ex

Postby Merlin » Fri May 19, 2017 8:12 am

Looks like Steve Harvey is being sued by his ex.

Now get this, she doesn't have a lawyer. She has a Civil Rights Activist!

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/18/steve-har ... n-dollars/

The suit is rambling at times, but Mary's main point is she's emotionally and physically destroyed after losing her son, her businesses, and the joy of Mother's Days. As she puts it, "All was loss Mary L. Harvey was dead."

She's suing Steve for child endangerment, torture, conspiracy against rights, kidnapping, murder, breach of contract and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Worth noting ... the document was not filed by a lawyer, but rather a woman who tells us she is Mary's "civil rights activist."

She wants $60 Million.

When speaking with most women I find my capacity to give a damn has been overshadowed by an over abundance of go fuck yourself.

I looked into the abyss. At first I was afraid but then I looked further and studied it. After a while I began to understand the abyss. Then the abyss looked back at me, I smiled and it ran.
Merlin
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 10151

Re: Steve Harvey sued by Ex

Postby Slick » Fri May 19, 2017 1:04 pm

Harvey is a total dick, I actually hope she cleans him out.

Why I say Harvey's an ass-> http://www.wbls.com/sites/g/files/exi701/f/201705/Steve%20Harvey%20Memo.JPG

Calling illegal aliens "undocumented immigrants" is like calling drug dealers "unlicensed pharmacists".
Slick
PROSPECT

Liked: 174

Postby chiefbrownmonk » Fri May 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Slick wrote:Harvey is a total dick, I actually hope she cleans him out.

Why I say Harvey's an ass-> http://www.wbls.com/sites/g/files/exi701/f/201705/Steve%20Harvey%20Memo.JPG

I don't know about that. Seems like a man who just wants to defend his ability to have a bit of private time. I don't see how people can assume that celebrities owe any one their time. To me, Steve Harvey plays a SIMP on tv but that's about it.

Don't believe anyone "deserves" this level of madness from a bint.

We are John Galt.
chiefbrownmonk
Established Member

Liked: 2674

Postby Slick » Fri May 19, 2017 6:43 pm

chiefbrownmonk wrote:Seems like a man who just wants to defend his ability to have a bit of private time. I don't see how people can assume that celebrities owe any one their time.

I totally agree that people are entitled to their "private time", but when you are at work your co-workers shouldn't have to jump through hoops because some diva is "too important to talk to the little people" on the job site. Celebrities who bitch about their lack of privacy should get into another line of work that's not so demanding if they can't handle fame and the demands it brings. That's why those people are so well paid.

While I have no doubt that his wife is a castrating bitch - I just don't have an ounce of sympathy for him.

Calling illegal aliens "undocumented immigrants" is like calling drug dealers "unlicensed pharmacists".
Slick
PROSPECT

Liked: 174

Return to Marriage Sucks!