Another poor bastard finds himself shackled to a whore

Discussion forum for Marriage Sucks discussions! Topics can include Alimony, Personal Stories, Divorce and State Sponsored Punishment. Some positive karma stories would be nice too!

Another poor bastard finds himself shackled to a whore

Postby Alistair » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:26 pm

This time it's on Quora: https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-help-my ... romiscuity

"I'm sorry this is so long.

My husband and I are both 25, and have been married for 3 years, dated for 1.

He is so perfect. Works hard (plus he is a firefighter, talk about sexiest job on earth). He is a 10/10 in the looks department. Great shape, doesn't have any nasty habits like smoking, dipping, etc. etc.

He helps around the house just to help not because I ask. Shows that he loves me greatly without being clingy. I could go out with the girls till 4am and he wouldn't care at all because he trust me without doubt. And to put icing on the cake he is how do I say OMG in bed. We average sex at least 9-10 times a week. So I have been living on cloud 9 for the last 4 years.

So the other day when he was at work I hopped on his laptop to get my FB fix when I found that he was on here, answer-bag, Girls ask Guys, asking how he gets over his wife's past sex life.

WTF???? I never knew he felt that way. He never said anything to me. So yesterday when we were laying in bed I told him what I found. He instantly got distant and said it's my problem not yours, now leave it alone. So we then got into a fight about him not trusting me with his feelings (which I won, haha) and got him to open up. He was never very open about his past. I thought because he had slept with half of Chicago and didn't want to upset me, but no, he's only slept with 3 other woman before me, where I had around 20 or so (I was a slut in collage lol). He said he has always felt this way and it caused the break up between him and his ex (she's a slut still anyways). And he didn't want to do that with me, so it was his job to suck it up and deal with it.

Now I feel horrible and want to make his pain go away. And he said this is exactly what he didn't want. What can I do to help?"

20 ?

Yeah right!

Note too that she regards carousel riding, i.e. sticking two fingers up at her future husband, as a laughing matter.

Well, I don't know how to advise her, beyond committing ritual seppuku; but I know what he needs to do! Unfortunately, he has already signed on the dotted line, which means he'll have to emigrate to mitigate the coming financial catastrophe.

Last edited by Alistair on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liberty, Property, Sanity (GreyWolf68)

Alpha fucks, Beta bucks, Sigma doesn't play.

MGTOW means never having to care about the female viewpoint (Deathslayer)

MGTOW is weed for the soul

I came, I saw, I shrugged, I left

There is no Tooth Fairy. There is no Santa Claus. There is no Good Woman.

Disengage, retreat in good order, slash, burn and wait for winter (GreyWolf68)
Alistair
Established Member

Liked: 2872

Re: Another poor bastard finds himself shackled to a whore

Postby TDG » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:44 pm

Horrible, immature brat of a woman.

This guy is an idiot.

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest

1. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, the third time it's enemy action.
2. If someone shows you who they are, believe them.
- Demosthenes
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 63203

Postby ManWithAPlan » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:00 pm

So we then got into a fight about him not trusting me with his feelings (which I won, haha)

You certainly won, but the prize is a ruined relationship and a lifetime of spinsterhood. Way to turn a leaking hole into a giant gaping chasm on the plane you're still on, 35,000 feet up in the air.

I thought because he had slept with half of Chicago and didn't want to upset me, but no, he's only slept with 3 other woman before me, where I had around 20 or so (I was a slut in collage lol).

Fucked at least 3x as many guys (that she can remember) and 10x as many dicks. But remember, she's only talking about college here. Does fucking a 50 year old dude for $100 bucks at that shady motel count if it's off campus? Trick question, these never count.

But way to justify your history by assuming shit.

Now I feel horrible and want to make his pain go away. And he said this is exactly what he didn't want. What can I do to help?"

Go out, find an 18 year old unicorn, and hook him up with her.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 43479

Postby Sam I Am » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:22 pm

(I was a slut in collage lol).

yeah, you go, girl whore. "lol"

Sam I Am
Asperges me, Samus, F-pyrobolus et mundabor

Liked: 8270

Postby K-Dog » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Odds are she "accidentally" left off a zero. Try 200 other cocks as the truth, not 20.

"To say that privacy does not matter because I have nothing to hide is analogous to saying free speech does not matter because I have nothing to say."—Ranome of MGTOWHQ.com
K-Dog
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7312

Postby Alistair » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:53 am

K-Dog wrote:Odds are she "accidentally" left off a zero. Try 200 other cocks as the truth, not 20.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Maybe she could help her husband by introducing him to us.

Liberty, Property, Sanity (GreyWolf68)

Alpha fucks, Beta bucks, Sigma doesn't play.

MGTOW means never having to care about the female viewpoint (Deathslayer)

MGTOW is weed for the soul

I came, I saw, I shrugged, I left

There is no Tooth Fairy. There is no Santa Claus. There is no Good Woman.

Disengage, retreat in good order, slash, burn and wait for winter (GreyWolf68)
Alistair
Established Member

Liked: 2872

Postby Notorious GIT » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:35 pm

Sounds like a big fat pile of not my problem.

"Lol."

Sounds like the dumb bastard knew about it, and having already dumped one, just accepted that there is no better to be had.

It will never ceases to amaze me how men will settle for sewage when all they ask is a plain McDonald's hamburger, while women catereaul that what men expect is the equivalent of a Kobe beef bacon wrapped filet mignon.

Fuck it.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 39407

Postby Hank Moody » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:35 pm

She gives him a lot of sex to cover her tails. Now since this chump is a firefighter he has to spend a lot of time in the fire house which means his little slut has a lot of time alone at their home to get pounded by Chad. Also what kind of decent woman has girls night out until 4 AM?

"The big Era of Beta Providers is over"
Hank Moody
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 10733

Return to Marriage Sucks!