Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age: Return to Greatness

Dedicated to all things technical and cool! Discuss games, consoles, TVs, iPads, phones, Laptops, CPUs, PCs, appliances etc etc etc, you name it!

Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age: Return to Greatness

Postby Red Coolade » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:51 pm

I have to admit; this game railroaded my Breath of the Wild/Horizon Zero level grinding spree.

Playing this game ten years ago, and then just recently; the comparisons blew my mind. Updated graphics, re-mastered soundtrack, and changes to the job system and game play is just AMAZING.

Talk about a challenge? Not to spoil things, but I had to delay my hunt quests to buff out my job classes! Those monsters are just crazy this time around, and you have to FIND your power ups instead of buying them. Programmers really want you to explore Ivalice this time.

Yeah, I'm 50 hours in, and I haven't even invested another 50 or so hours into the hunts and extra dungeons yet. Game is a beast!

I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
I Corinthians 7:8
Red Coolade
Established Member

Liked: 2305

Re: Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age: Return to Greatness

Postby Designated Oppressor » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:45 pm

I think once you remove all the JRPG goofiness the story is really solid as well. Vayne Solidor is the best FF villain ever.

Designated Oppressor
Established Member

Liked: 1360

Return to Computers, Games, and Technology