I am a loser.

The best of the best

Re: I am a loser.

Postby Slade » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:02 am

ranome wrote:You already have what you need to rise above your peers: red pill knowledge. You know the pitfalls at a tender age, and you know what holes not to fall into. Knowing this, you are miles ahead of your peers. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. High school is just the first lap. I don't hear anything in your post about which to be depressed. You've got life by the balls. Keep it that way, and you'll be the rockstar at your reunion, if you can even be bothered to go.

This! If say you go to your 10th year reunion you are going to find that half (or more) of your classmates have been through the divorce meat grinder, especially the popular ones. Most will be broke and they will be in awe of you and your wisdom.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 34269

Postby WorldWeary » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:25 pm

dubya wrote:In high school I ran with the wrong crowd, we did robberies...

If I could go back I wouldn't change anythijng, I don't care what other people think about my past, I did what I wanted and had fun.

Like I said, there's hardly ever a long-term consequence for anything.

Like I said. Plenty of low-lifes to consort with.

No long term consequences, huh? I guess alimony and child support doesn't happen. Getting shot trying to rob someone doesn't happen either. ;) Keep "being brutal." You'll eventually find someone more "brutal" than you.

WorldWeary
Goes In Dry

Liked: 7865

Postby Pendragon » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:36 pm

WorldWeary wrote:

If I could go back I wouldn't change anythijng, I don't care what other people think about my past, I did what I wanted and had fun.

No long term consequences, huh? I guess alimony and child support doesn't happen. Getting shot trying to rob someone doesn't happen either. ;) Keep "being brutal." You'll eventually find someone more "brutal" than you.

Time and place. I'm not going to go run off and shoot anyone, I'm also not going to be a preppy. I enjoy martial arts, challenge friends to fights all the time. It's fun (there is headgear and gloves involved) nobody has been hurt.

At that point it's not be brutal, it's just have fun.
Life isn't fair is what I think he was trying to say. The bookworm doesn't always get a better job and become the boss of his bullies. Sometimes he bullies still are the boss.

Personally I want to just do my own thing.

I can't find hope in the present, if we changed the past could I find hope for the future?

nightmares never last, one day you wake up and they're gone.
Pendragon
Established Member

Liked: 5235

Postby Shining Light » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:45 pm

Pendragon wrote:

What's that? You want to do your own thing? Away from the Hurly Burly of bullshit and move toward a stronger direction in your life. You want to keep your money, your house and all your possessions. Away from being called a pussy because you don't want to set a course towards ruin.

Well, I guess, you're
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Trying to go your own way.

:lol:

Shining Light
Established Member

Liked: 2062

Postby WorldWeary » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:47 pm

I was just robbed recently. I agree. Be brutal. I will defend myself as brutally as possible.
"Sorry officer, I was scared...I didn't even realize I emptied the magazine into his limp body." Who needs to get sued by the guy who robbed you, right?

What I got from him was that he is a 42 year old with the mindset of a felon. Not interested in arguing with a guy that doesn't realize there is a difference between actively fucking with people vs. "brutally" defending yourself.

WorldWeary
Goes In Dry

Liked: 7865

Postby HeartofShadows » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:53 pm

"You attack the Ancient Pink Dragon with all of your force, but do not manage to harm it! The Ancient Pink Dragon breathes a death ray, poison, fire, acid, ice, lightning, water, corruption, missile, petrification, and stun breath at you. All of your equipment is torn apart! You die..."
HeartofShadows
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 17569

Postby Darth Sin » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:12 pm

Pendragon,

No, you are not missing out on anything. In fact your life is going really well now. Just be who you are keep on doing what you want to do and do it well.

When it comes to women, keep a hands off approach with them. When it comes to alcohol consumption, only do it when you are among people who you absolutely trust and don't go nuts with it. Don't shoulder other people's shit for no reason.

All the best mate.

Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
Darth Sin
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8879

Postby magx01 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:19 pm

I can understand why you value that sort of stuff, and I felt the same way at your age. I ended up getting that stuff out of my system partly in college and then after my marriage (one crazy ass summer especially) so always remember that it's never too late. Just note that once I did it I realized how empty it all was. Not that I am saying don't do it; you'll come to that realization through experience. Just don't fret too much because in the end it really all did feel like a waste.

magx01
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 4387

Postby dubya » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:07 pm

Pendragon wrote:
WorldWeary wrote:

Time and place. I'm not going to go run off and shoot anyone, I'm also not going to be a preppy. I enjoy martial arts, challenge friends to fights all the time. It's fun (there is headgear and gloves involved) nobody has been hurt.

At that point it's not be brutal, it's just have fun.
Life isn't fair is what I think he was trying to say. The bookworm doesn't always get a better job and become the boss of his bullies. Sometimes he bullies still are the boss.

The crux of what I'm saying is that you can nearly always course-correct and be where you want to be in a couple of years, there are very few ways to fuck up your life permanently.

A pregnancy won't do that.

Committing minor crimes won't do that.

People have come back from all these things to go on to lucrative careers, become mayors, lawyers, judges, etc.

You could be homeless and drug-addicted at 22, and be in a completely different place in your life by age 25.

The only real barriers to that are psychological, such as random people convincing you that you should give up if you don't have connections or had a crappy adolescence etc.

The term "be brutal" refers to this post :
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9196&p=106356&hilit=be+brutal#p106356

dubya
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 7353

Postby DruidV » Thu May 05, 2016 10:41 am

Congrats!

You are among many esteemed colleagues!

Just a few off the top of my head:

You're free; mind, body and soul!

Embrace it, Pendy!