Pizzagate

Forum for conspiracy theories, following the money, cover-ups, etc.

Pizzagate

Postby DrunkenMaster » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:17 am

It appears that the democrats aren't just annoying they are also satanists and pedophiles , watched several series on this . some believe that garbage like this si put in positions of power then they feed their sick depraved appetites and keep it on record to blackmail them and control government .

There are tons of video's going into more detail .
Stop the world I want to get off this is to sick for me .

The constant is that there is no constant , the universe is dynamic and ever changing , so hence change is the constant.
DrunkenMaster
8 ways drunken master

Liked: 6531

Re: Pizzagate

Postby Sam I Am » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:32 pm

i haven't watched that video yet, but didn't the 'anonymous FBI guy' who was working on the clinton email scandal... .didn't that guy mention this pedophelia thing in an 'ask me anything' on reddit just prior to the election?

Sam I Am
Asperges me, Samus, F-pyrobolus et mundabor

Liked: 7221

Postby WheelBarrow » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Oh, c'mon. This is all "fake" news. :roll:

Seriously, I hope these vermin get exposed and get a very special level of Hell as their reward.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7124

Postby DrunkenMaster » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:25 am

I really want to believe it is fake all of it , it would be better if it were .

The constant is that there is no constant , the universe is dynamic and ever changing , so hence change is the constant.
DrunkenMaster
8 ways drunken master

Postby womanhater » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:57 am

It's real brothers...and it's far worse and more widespread than you imagine.

"Sexual attraction towards women is a disease, and we have to thank modern feminism for providing us with its cure." - MPAV8R

"Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children." - Demosthenes

"Women's definition of oppression is being held accountable for their actions." - Mr.Fenrir

"This world needs to burn in holy nuclear fire." - hansmoleman
womanhater
Gender Warlord

Liked: 33168

Postby DrunkenMaster » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:08 pm

Sadly I have to agree with you , I still would like to believe it is fake the combination disgusting satanic rituals and unthinkable pedophilia both gay and straight , how are these people not already executed ?

DrunkenMaster
8 ways drunken master

Postby Morgu » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:27 pm

DrunkenMaster wrote:...how are these people not already executed ?

Together they, and their friends, own 90% of earth's resources, and all of the means by which those resources are moved.

--Morgu

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*
Electronics officer: "Captain, Morgu, sir, western civilization now requires all men to live with a woman!"
Captain Morgu: "Diving officer, submerge the ship. Make your depth 3-5-0 feet..."

Funny thing about garlic, it keeps away three types of blood suckers: mosquitoes, vampires, and human females.
Morgu
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 12703

Return to Area 51