The pendulum swings and nothing changes.

Forum for conspiracy theories, following the money, cover-ups, etc.

The pendulum swings and nothing changes.

Postby ManWithAPlan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:08 am

I've got this idea boring into my head and I'm sure a lot of you are feeling the same way, so might as well get this off my chest.

Simply put, I'm a pessimist and always see the worst in everything, whether it's technology, science, people, politics, ideology, you name it. I've had this for a while and learned to ignore it, but when I was younger I've had a shitload of intrusive thoughts. I'd always see the worst possible scenario in any situation, and don't get me started, because it's not pretty.

Anyway, back on track. We know there are people in the world who push their agendas. We know these people use politicians as pawns. And we know that no matter how many politicians we go through, the system itself doesn't change, and therefore nothing changes. Look at the last 15 years for example. We went to war with the Middle East and muslims were the most hated group of people in the world basically. Now they are beloved and can do no wrong, no matter how much wrong they do. We've had one president lead us into two wars on two fronts, and the one who was supposed to put an end to it bombed a hospital, and killed 160 innocent civilians a few days ago. This by the way was almost 8 years after he became president, so you can't blame this shit on him inheriting this problem.

Now we see women and children being raped, there are stories (if you're willing to look) of these events occurring daily. Yet the feminists and the left who pushed hard against "rape culture" and how "all men are pedophiles" after pushing those issues for decades are strangely silent. The left blames white men for things that are nowhere near as terrible as the followers of Islam perpetrate on Westerners, yet the left is silent and even stands up for those people. They bomb our cities, they slaughter our citizens, and everyone still defends them. The media manipulates the news, Academia pushes against "islamophobia", "racism" (even though it's an ideology) and "xenophobia". We were at war with these people a few years ago, they were responsible for the worst terror attack in US history, and the second, and so on. But they defend them.

You may know about horseshoe theory, if you don't you can read up on it here. And we're all aware of how the pendulum swings from left to right. And this is where I make my point. If we're aware of these simple concepts, then the people in charge who went to private schools, who weren't indoctrinated, who weren't mislead, who don't have to deal with a barrage of propaganda on a daily basis would surely know about these things as well. In fact, I'm sure they understand them better than any of us. And you can bet your butt that they will be planning and acting accordingly when it comes to these concepts of human society.

I want to believe that Brexit was good. I want to believe that Trump is going to make America great again. I want to cheer for the right wing rising in Europe and putting and end to all of this bullshit that's been going on for the last few years. But I also want the government to get the fuck out of my life. I want the government to focus on our borders and our infrastructure, not the shit I say online, what websites I visit, where I drive every day, and what I think about. And I sure as shit don't need them telling me that because I put my dick in some woman, I'm now responsible for her for the rest of her life.

And yet not a single one of these people are against that. The people running things are smart enough to stay out of the public eye. They don't run for the senate, they don't run for congress, they don't run to be POTUS or some PM of some country. They get pawns to do that for them, pawns who know how to follow orders. And not a single one of these "pawns" is against mass government spying. Not a single one of these pawns is against restoring freedoms that have been lost in the last couple of decades. The only thing that changes when the pendulum swings is the narrative. Free love, equal rights, and all sorts of bullshit when the left pawns are in charge. Anti immigration, self interest, and homogeneity when it comes to the right.

But not a single one of these pawns, left or right is against the expansion of government. Not a single one of these pawns is against stopping the mass spying that is occurring right now. Not a single one of them is against restoring the lost rights of the citizens of their nations. In fact, they completely disregard these subjects, and neither side ever brings up anything even close to these issues.

And this is why I think everything that's been happening with the muslim invasion is fabricated. The feminists have shot themselves so many times in the foot, that they have become worthless as a political tool. Feminism is dead (yay). The left and all of their subsets are worthless to the elite. So we get an invasion of muslims whom only a retard would be oblivious to the obvious outcome(s), and the elite force a pendulum shift to the right. Now they get to justify the spying, they get to justify the government crackdowns, they get to justify government expansion, and everything else. And as long as women and children aren't being raped, and people slaughtered in the streets, people will accept and justify anything the government does.

Mark my words, the new feminism will be a movement about what's best for <insert western group, race, people, country here>. And the people who were in charge for the last 50 years, will get to be in charge for another 50 years. But honestly, they've been in charge for a lot longer than that.
  • 14

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
User avatar
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck
 
Posts: 4613
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:11 pm
Liked: 39138

Re: The pendulum swings and nothing changes.

Postby Sharkbait » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:36 am

So we get an invasion of muslims whom only a retard would be oblivious to the obvious outcome(s),


Indeed, and the fact that it's a source of such great contention is a testament to the power of society to get people to go against their own interest.
  • 8

User avatar
Sharkbait
Established Member
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:48 am
Liked: 2656

Re: The pendulum swings and nothing changes.

Postby TDG » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:02 am

ManWithAPlan wrote:I want to believe that Brexit was good. I want to believe that Trump is going to make America great again. I want to cheer for the right wing rising in Europe and putting and end to all of this bullshit that's been going on for the last few years. But I also want the government to get the fuck out of my life. I want the government to focus on our borders and our infrastructure, not the shit I say online, what websites I visit, where I drive every day, and what I think about. And I sure as shit don't need them telling me that because I put my dick in some woman, I'm now responsible for her for the rest of her life.


Yeah, I'm guessing you're still in your twenties...

ManWithAPlan wrote:Mark my words, the new feminism will be a movement about what's best for <insert western group, race, people, country here>. And the people who were in charge for the last 50 years, will get to be in charge for another 50 years. But honestly, they've been in charge for a lot longer than that.


And this is how you become a libertarian/anarchist...
  • 11

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest
User avatar
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard
 
Posts: 6339
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:28 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Liked: 57452

Re: The pendulum swings and nothing changes.

Postby SardonicYuda » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:26 pm

Preach it, you'll find a few who are willing to listen.

You said it perfectly, nothing is gonna change. Even if the current elite dynasties all die off, another group will take their place, regardless of their relationship, if any, to the former. It's simply human nature from what I can tell, though the willful ignorance of the masses still manages to astonish me from time to time.
  • 8

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
User avatar
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat
 
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:47 am
Location: Hell if I know
Liked: 11074

Re: The pendulum swings and nothing changes.

Postby comedian » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:00 pm

It requires too much critical thought to understand a pendulum swing and that the left and right really answer to the same master. TPTB in Rome understood this, hence the bread and circuses to keep the masses occupied with things like which gladiator they're cheering for. Except now it's sports teams and the Kardashians.


twoheadeddragon.png
twoheadeddragon.png (8.37 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
  • 4

PhilospherStoned: Sometimes it's easier to spend 10 minutes using your imagination and be done with it than spend hours entertaining an idiot.
User avatar
comedian
Ghost GHOW
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:05 pm
Location: Canuckistan
Liked: 5294

Re: The pendulum swings and nothing changes.

Postby hansmoleman » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:30 pm

ManWithAPlan wrote:I
Simply put, I'm a pessimist and always see the worst in everything, whether it's technology, science, people, politics, ideology, you name it. I've had this for a while and learned to ignore it, but when I was younger I've had a shitload of intrusive thoughts. I'd always see the worst possible scenario in any situation, and don't get me started, because it's not pretty.


Hey Everyone, I've found my long lost brother.

The link for Horseshoe theory on Wikipedia did not have any useful information. Sounds like a load of bull-fuck that was a footnote in some academic's book.

While I agree with your overall thesis about new boss being the same as the old boss, I am not willing to buy into the Horseshoe theory without additional information/debate.

And if you give me a choice between far-left and far-right, I'd pick far right everyday. The far-left has a body count that is orders of magnitude greater than the far-right.

The far-left is chaos. There is no real, identifiable ideology or vision on the far-left other than tyrants vying for absolute control. The far-right is much more coherent, and its leaders have often brought about positive changes for their people and nation. Prior to 1939 Hitler was adored by Europe, and the German transformation was the stuff of legends.

Hitler and the NSDAP still don' get enough credit for the economic transformation of the Weimar republic because Hitler is EBIL Satan incarnate and literally the worst man even born on earth, but books on Mao, Stalin and Lenin are studied by left-wing dipshits in Universities all over the Western world. Some even consider them 'successful' because they did what was 'necessary' to transform their agrarian, rural economies into modern, industrial ones. But Hitler? Fuck that guy.

Also the far-right doesn't always have to imply an ideology centered around 'purity' where you just massacre people who don't look like you. I'd argue that U.S.A prior to the civil war was a "far-right" country by today's Marxist standard.

What was the "wild west" if not far-right and libertarian ?
  • 0

User avatar
hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:11 am
Location: Dumpy Canada
Liked: 7737

Re: The pendulum swings and nothing changes.

Postby ManWithAPlan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:19 pm

hansmoleman wrote:The link for Horseshoe theory on Wikipedia did not have any useful information. Sounds like a load of bull-fuck that was a footnote in some academic's book.

While I agree with your overall thesis about new boss being the same as the old boss, I am not willing to buy into the Horseshoe theory without additional information/debate.


Don't really feel like getting into a debate, but I'll give a few examples.

In the 70's the left was against men being entitled to fuck their wives, to they made marital rape a thing.
In the 80's they banged on about rape culture.
In the 90's, the left became very PC, no offending people, all kids are winners, etc.
In the 00's they doubled down on these issues. Regret rape became a thing, all men are pedophiles, etc.

Now we have muslims coming over and raping people, beating women, treating women like property, raping and grooming little girls, the whole shabang. Basically everything leftists were against. And what do the leftists do? They fully support them. They've not just tolerated, but made child marriage legal in a few European countries. They constantly look the other way at mass rapes. They don't even get involved in marriage when it comes to Islam.

They have gone so far to the left, that they are now on the polar opposite, supporting everything they were against.
  • 1

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
User avatar
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck
 
Posts: 4613
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:11 pm
Liked: 39138

Re: The pendulum swings and nothing changes.

Postby hansmoleman » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:51 pm

ManWithAPlan wrote:
hansmoleman wrote:The link for Horseshoe theory on Wikipedia did not have any useful information. Sounds like a load of bull-fuck that was a footnote in some academic's book.

While I agree with your overall thesis about new boss being the same as the old boss, I am not willing to buy into the Horseshoe theory without additional information/debate.


Don't really feel like getting into a debate, but I'll give a few examples.

In the 70's the left was against men being entitled to fuck their wives, to they made marital rape a thing.
In the 80's they banged on about rape culture.
In the 90's, the left became very PC, no offending people, all kids are winners, etc.
In the 00's they doubled down on these issues. Regret rape became a thing, all men are pedophiles, etc.

Now we have muslims coming over and raping people, beating women, treating women like property, raping and grooming little girls, the whole shabang. Basically everything leftists were against. And what do the leftists do? They fully support them. They've not just tolerated, but made child marriage legal in a few European countries. They constantly look the other way at mass rapes. They don't even get involved in marriage when it comes to Islam.

They have gone so far to the left, that they are now on the polar opposite, supporting everything they were against.


Thank you MWAP for describing everything wrong with relative morality and left-wing "progressivism".

What you have described is left-wing hypocrisy due to their inability to deal with the mutually contradictory "ideals" inherent in their belief system. This is because they do not possess a moral compass, and are driven by EMOTION subject to the social norms and mores of the day and always subject to "popular revolution".

- Patriarchy always meant "EBIL whyte men" even in the 70s. No fucking black or mexican had any "power" in the 70s.

As minorities started gaining more political clout, leftists adapted their language to EXCLUDE minorities, but continue to hammer EBIL whyte men.

Leftists will never critize blacks, mexicans, or muzzies because they are the "oppressed classes" and have been so for the entire length of time you described.

Leftists only criticize the "bourgeoisie" which is whyte men.
  • 0

User avatar
hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:11 am
Location: Dumpy Canada
Liked: 7737

Re: The pendulum swings and nothing changes.

Postby ManWithAPlan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:57 pm

hansmoleman wrote:Leftists will never critize blacks, mexicans, or muzzies because they are the "oppressed classes" and have been so for the entire length of time you described.

Leftists only criticize the "bourgeoisie" which is whyte men.


They get pretty racist actually.

  • 1

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
User avatar
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck
 
Posts: 4613
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:11 pm
Liked: 39138

Re: The pendulum swings and nothing changes.

Postby hansmoleman » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:25 am

ManWithAPlan wrote:
hansmoleman wrote:Leftists will never critize blacks, mexicans, or muzzies because they are the "oppressed classes" and have been so for the entire length of time you described.

Leftists only criticize the "bourgeoisie" which is whyte men.


They get pretty racist actually.



You're wrong actually ;)

You see she's an uncle tom and a race traitor. So in his mind, he's not racist.

I shit you not, this is how liberals think.

It all starts making sense, if you actually BELIEVE that race is a social construct.

So you can call a black woman an uncle tom (or worse) to her face and not be racist, if that woman happens to not be a "liberal".

And this freckled, ginger cunt is "black" because she believes she's black.

She's trans black, and actually more brave and noble than a regular black

Image

Yea.

You wanna keep going down the liberal rabbit hole? :?

I might be just making a point for argument's sake, but if you really think about it, what I'm saying is actually the fucking truth. Leftists ignore biological facts (see Bruce jenner) socio-economic facts and refuse to recognize differences in culture. This is why whyte gun owners with legal firearms, and yet people in ghettos with known criminal ties have the right to not be "profiled" or "harassed" on the street.
  • 2

User avatar
hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:11 am
Location: Dumpy Canada
Liked: 7737


Return to Area 51

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'