People answer "sexual history" question

Stories about people who explore the depths of human depravity

People answer "sexual history" question

Postby Sam I Am » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:47 pm

So I'm peeping one of these insipid "20 things ..." lists that pop up on the news feed and I stumble on this one (linked from the feed to tickld.com)...

btw, I love those lists... they help pass time.

Anyway, here's the link to the list (some are legit funny) ... http://www.tickld.com/x/fbk/40-nurses-w ... buzzred_us

and then I stumbled on #34 of 40 (big list today)--

34/40. ‘Encyclopedic’ was the reluctant response a nurse friend once told me she received from the wife of a well known local Baptist minister. She was well into her 70’s and had recently celebrated her and her husband’s 50th wedding anniversary. When asked to clarify, she admitted to being unfaithful to her husband with over 1000 men, and several hundred women. Her most recent escapade had been the previous day.

twats gonna twat.

Sam I Am
Asperges me, Samus, F-pyrobolus et mundabor

Liked: 7251

Re: People answer "sexual history" question

Postby Predict » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:01 pm

Oh boi!

Lets apply some math here!

Since 1000 is the lowest number i can assume and several hundred women means way above 100, i can callculate with a very sure number of 1200 of "escapades" over 50 years.

1200/50=24

24/12=2

So this uberslut is telling them that she basicly had every two weeks another strange dick inside her. Considering the profession of the poor chap this puts another sick bonus to it. Normaly i'm used to shit like this already, but fuck.

Predict
The Rickest Rick

Liked: 451

Postby MPAV8R » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:03 pm

A good working definition of a blue piller would be someone who reads the above, and is surprised.

Here's a brain teaser for you: which of these two is the bigger slut, the pastor's wife, or his daughter?

I've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment.

Alphas do, betas explain. -Womanhater
MPAV8R
Marquis De Schadenfreude

Liked: 10322

Postby The Signal » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:36 pm

MPAV8R wrote:Here's a brain teaser for you: which of these two is the bigger slut, the pastor's wife, or his daughter?

Trick question.

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 6410

Postby ManWithAPlan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:12 pm

I think I'm finally starting to see the great leaps in human technological achievement. Hunting and gathering, farming, sewers and boiling water, modern medicine, the internet, artificial twats.

Seriously if some twat I was married to for 50+ years told me she fucked that many people, I'd spit in her face, call her a whore, thank her for wasting my life, and fuck right off. And I'd probably burn the place to the ground before I left. Maybe I'd go take a shit on her mothers grave on my way out.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 39147

Postby bob » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:18 am

19/40. "Are you sexually active?"

"No."

* runs tests *

"You're pregnant. Why did you say you're not sexually active?"

"What? I'm not active - I just lay there! You can't get pregnant unless you're active, right!?"

"THOSE AREN'T FEELINGS...THOSE ARE LIES YOUR DICK IS TELLING TO YOU!!!" - Chef
bob
Deplorable and Irredeemable

Liked: 11110

Postby The Shadow » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:43 am

Predict wrote:Oh boi!

Lets apply some math here!

Since 1000 is the lowest number i can assume and several hundred women means way above 100, i can callculate with a very sure number of 1200 of "escapades" over 50 years.

1200/50=24

24/12=2

So this uberslut is telling them that she basicly had every two weeks another strange dick inside her. Considering the profession of the poor chap this puts another sick bonus to it. Normaly i'm used to shit like this already, but fuck.

Been on this planet for 60 years. This bitch is not telling the truth. Oh sure, she has had LOTS of dick in her twat, but 1000 men and her husband never suspected, or came down with an STD? Sure she fucked lots of men, but 1000 ?

Nah, I aint buying this load of crap. Females lie in order to hurt others, among other things. To them, lying means NOTHING, if it will get them out of trouble, or hurts someone, they simply just do it. It's in built into their very nature.

The preacher ought to assume that his daughter might not even be his own blood that's for damn sure. Frakking twats!

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows."
The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6416

Return to Twats Gonna Twat