These dumbasses are going to start a race war.

Stories about people who explore the depths of human depravity

These dumbasses are going to start a race war.

Postby ManWithAPlan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:46 pm

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

FOX 32 NEWS - Investigators are looking into a Facebook Live video showing a group of people holding a young man hostage.

Chicago police told FOX 32 that four people are currently in custody.

Chicago police were made aware of this video Tuesday afternoon. A young African American woman streamed the video live on Facebook showing at least four people holding a young white man hostage.

The victim is repeatedly kicked and hit, his scalp is cut, all while he is tied up with his mouth taped shut. The suspects on the video can be heard yelling, "F*** Donald Trump! F*** white people!"

Community activist Andrew Holmes was made aware of the disturbing video.

FOX 32 was told the young man is now at a hospital being treated for his injuries.

No charges have yet been filed.

Video is in the link.

This article itself doesn't mention it and I don't feel like linking 15 different stories, but the info is just coming out. Happened yesterday.

A bunch of black thugs went to the suburbs, found a special needs boy (teen) and kidnapped him. Tortured him, beat him, cut his clothes off, beat him some more, cut his scalp down to the bone, etc. Cops eventually found him walking half naked through the cold.

This shit is blowing up right now, most people thought it was fake until they started seeing police reports.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 39118

Re: These dumbasses are going to start a race war.

Postby mongolking » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Yawn.

The world's a big place. Anything that can be imagined will happen somewhere. Doesn't mean any of us should give a hoot.

The media is now disinformation central. If one hasn't seen something with ones own eyes, one really knows nothing about it.

I will not be outraged by any story a bunch of strangers place before my eyes, in a random corner of the world, about something I have never seen nor experienced in my own life.

Not because it doesn't matter, but because there's a whole line of other things that matter more. And I won't care much about most of these more deserving things either.

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
mongolking
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 24087

Postby trajan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:33 pm

Too many white people have been socially pussified to the point where this could have happened to an immediate family member and they would still try to "understand" the thugs' point of view.

In the 1930's south, a white woman claimed to have been raped by a black man. The white men of her town marched over to the black town next door and burned it to the ground (Not saying that was a good thing).

My point-Thugs are bullies. If you let a bully trip you, slap you or do anything without retaliating, they will only do worse to you next time. The inner-city dwellers know that no retaliation will happen. So the atrocities get worse. It's become a game of who can do the worst to whitey. All the while they are living in free housing, eating free food all paid for by guess who.

Actually, a quick and dirty race war might just set things straight. Minimal casualties, a day or two at most. The equivalent of a bullied nerd punching his oppressor in the nose.

trajan
Established Member

Liked: 3714

Postby Orangutan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:48 pm

I've seen it time and time again where violence against whites isn't condemned by liberals as it doesn't fit their narrative that only white people can be racist and motivated by hate.

Similarly, when the Nice truck attack happened, someone I know refused to actually condemn it since he believed that Europeans deserve it. Just another self-hating white liberal.

These people are ethically and mentally unstable.

Just watch the Leftists try to figure out an explanation for this torture video. They'll argue these thugs were somehow provoked into this because of white supremacy or something.

Orangutan
Banana Republican

Liked: 4579

Postby Notorious GIT » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Four on one... And a special needs guy at that.

Reverse races and how many car fires and newly relocated plasma screens through broken windows there'd be throughout the US?

If I was black, I suppose I'd be madder, because this just gave a lot of people what they'll call plenty good reason to say "chimps gonna chimp" without differentiating. The media's treating it as it no doubt will will only stoke their fire. If the white power hammer falls, it's going to fall hard. Only difference between us v women and them v blacks is there actually are some good black people out there. Shame. What we need is a god damn gender war.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 35129

Postby The Shadow » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Notorious GIT wrote:Four on one... And a special needs guy at that.

Reverse races and how many car fires and newly relocated plasma screens through broken windows there'd be throughout the US?

If I was black, I suppose I'd be madder, because this just gave a lot of people what they'll call plenty good reason to say "chimps gonna chimp" without differentiating. The media's treating it as it no doubt will will only stoke their fire. If the white power hammer falls, it's going to fall hard. Only difference between us v women and them v blacks is there actually are some good black people out there. Shame. What we need is a god damn gender war.

Looks like Charlie Manson might get his wish for a race war, "Helter-Skelter,"...on his death-bed. Things aint looking too
good for that monster right now:

http://mynewsla.com/crime/2017/01/03/manson-finally-facing-death-notorious-killer-hospitalized/

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows."
The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6395

Postby Morgu » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:44 am

A man alone is easy prey. Even lions, wolves, and other predators the world over, prefer the weak, sick, and scrawny prey over the tougher. Saw a documentary on wolves showing a wolf pack do just that, isolating a larger, sick looking animal from its herd.

This being Chicago, it's hardly surprising something like this happened. Chicago has the highest rate of murders/capita of any city in the US. This guy is lucky to be alive. Four on one are never good odds.

Notorious GIT wrote:What we need is a god damn gender war.

War in the USA is inevitable at this point. You lurkers reading this should take note. The USA is in economic decline. Any time money is taken away from large groups of people, there is war.

Now imagine the consequences of the government declaring that welfare offices across the country would only be shipped 250 EBT cards per office, for distribution only on the second Tuesday of the month, and on a first come, first served basis.

War is coming. Be calm, and prepare.

--Morgu

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*
Electronics officer: "Captain, Morgu, sir, western civilization now requires all men to live with a woman!"
Captain Morgu: "Diving officer, submerge the ship. Make your depth 3-5-0 feet..."

Funny thing about garlic, it keeps away three types of blood suckers: mosquitoes, vampires, and human females.
Morgu
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 12741

Postby Zuberi » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:13 am

I'll wait and see what this hog shit really is.

"Be careful what you wish for less ye meet your end by getting it."

In the school of life, you learn first and foremost that it's not fair.
Zuberi
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 13090

Postby The Shadow » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:17 am

Morgu wrote:A man alone is easy prey. Even lions, wolves, and other predators the world over, prefer the weak, sick, and scrawny prey over the tougher. Saw a documentary on wolves showing a wolf pack do just that, isolating a larger, sick looking animal from its herd.

This being Chicago, it's hardly surprising something like this happened. Chicago has the highest rate of murders/capita of any city in the US. This guy is lucky to be alive. Four on one are never good odds.

Notorious GIT wrote:What we need is a god damn gender war.

War in the USA is inevitable at this point. You lurkers reading this should take note. The USA is in economic decline. Any time money is taken away from large groups of people, there is war.

Now imagine the consequences of the government declaring that welfare offices across the country would only be shipped 250 EBT cards per office, for distribution only on the second Tuesday of the month, and on a first come, first served basis.

War is coming. Be calm, and prepare.

--Morgu

Been ready for well over 20 years. Bring it on, I aint getting any younger ya' know?

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows."
The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6395

Postby Slade » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:59 am

Morgu wrote:War in the USA is inevitable at this point. You lurkers reading this should take note. The USA is in economic decline. Any time money is taken away from large groups of people, there is war.

The PTB are well aware of this, which is why the benefits won't get yanked all at once. Instead it will be a slow but steady erosion. Think of the frog in a pot that is slowly raised to a boil.

Section 8 (housing voucher) benefits have been rationed for years The typical waiting list (which varies by locale) is years long and is growing. In Denver, there is a lottery just to get onto the waiting list. In Orange county, California, they aren't accepting any more applicants and the waiting list is closed until further notice.

Medicaid pays far less than what healthcare providers customarily charge, which is why more and more doctors refuse to accept Medicaid recipients as patients, because they lose money when they treat them as Medicaid won't even cover their costs.

The only thing that hasn't been rationed are food stamps, but the benefit hasn't kept up with inflation. Since inflation has been low for a while, the impact has been minimal, but if food prices start to rise significantly, the recipients will start to feel it.

The writing is on the wall. Welfare won't go away anytime soon, but the benefits will slowly but steadily shrivel away. The same is happening with Social Security. The COLAs are not keeping up with inflation and that is by design. That way the SSA can continue to provide promised benefits, but only in nominal and not in real, inflation adjusted dollars. Retirees, even those who saved, will find that they will have to continue working through their retirement, even if only at a part time job, like say a car dealership shuttle driver.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 31334

Postby Schattenmann » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Just wanted to leave this here:
tjsotomajor calling out the real culprit : black single mothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z_cTtTvbAc

Of course, this does not show up on the news in Gerabia because they are just misunderstood or something.

Schattenmann
Established Member

Liked: 2815

Postby Calloway » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:44 pm

I wonder if MTV will air a video - "Dear Black Guys, next time you want to kidnap a mentally-handicapped kid and torture him while filming it for Facebook - Don't."

Calloway
Tech Impaired Nutjob

Liked: 13458

Postby DMcG94 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Lol, are you sure you want to start a race war with white people? ;) Probably not a smart idea.

DMcG94
Established Member

Liked: 322

Postby Zuberi » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:41 pm

DMcG94 wrote:Lol, are you sure you want to start a race war with white people? ;) Probably not a smart idea.

Considering what Dylan Roof pulled, they've already tooled up!

Zuberi
MGTOW All-Star

Postby cyberdude » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:12 pm

Here's one of the perps.

cyberdude
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7595

Postby ManWithAPlan » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:18 am

cyberdude wrote:Here's one of the perps.

That's actually a picture I saw earlier today. It was completely unrelated and the one in the picture is from some murder case in Texas.

Here's the perps.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 39118

Postby trajan » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:34 am

And the excuses for these scum are already starting.

CNN's Don Lemon reacts to the kidnapping and abuse of a mentally disabled young white male who was traumatized by a group of black teenagers in Chicago that was broadcasted on Facebook.

"I don't think it's evil," Lemon said Wednesday night. "I think these are young people and I think they have 'bad home training.' I say, who's raising these young people? I have no idea who's raising these young people. Because no one I know on earth who is 17 years old or 70 years old would ever think of treating another person like that. It is inhumane. And you wonder, at 18 years old, where is your parent?"

The animals weren't properly trained, that's all. Not their fault. Can't blame them.

trajan
Established Member

Liked: 3714

Postby DMcG94 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:55 am

cyberdude wrote:Here's one of the perps.

Look at those delicious crocodile tears.

DMcG94
Established Member

Liked: 322

Postby Calloway » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:24 pm

CNN's Don Lemon:

"I don't think it's evil," Lemon said Wednesday night. "I think these are young people and I think they have 'bad home training.' I say, who's raising these young people? I have no idea who's raising these young people. Because no one I know on earth who is 17 years old or 70 years old would ever think of treating another person like that. It is inhumane. And you wonder, at 18 years old, where is your parent?"

That's honestly one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

I don't care where their parents are.

If, by 17, you don't know that it's wrong to do what they did to another person, then you belong in prison. Period.

Calloway
Tech Impaired Nutjob

Liked: 13458

Postby Zuberi » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:58 pm

Apparently all four of them knew the victim personally.
That's why they didn't call it a hate crime.
Something stinks.......

Zuberi
MGTOW All-Star

Postby TheWanderer » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:55 am

What the ever loving fuck is wrong with people? "People." They don't deserve to be termed that.

It's enough to make you pray ever harder for the meteor.

TheWanderer
Established Member

Liked: 440

Postby DruidV » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:39 pm

15941270_171824593300082_1983065091996978013_n.jpg
15941270_171824593300082_1983065091996978013_n.jpg (23.21 KiB) Viewed 279 times

Is it safe?
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 16296

Postby bob » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:14 am

Morgu wrote:This being Chicago, it's hardly surprising something like this happened. Chicago has the highest rate of murders/capita of any city in the US.

While most of your points are well taken, this one isn't quite right.

If you go to this link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... 000_people

and sort by the "Murder and Nonnegligent Manslaughter", Chicago is 19th. This list include the cities over 250,000 in population, so crap-holes like St. Louis, Detroit, New Orleans and Baltimore are the 1st 4.

What Chicago does have is a very much higher absolute number of murders than you hear of anywhere else, exceeding New York and Los Angeles combined. So amongst the really big cities, Chicago is really bad.

Ironically, murder numbers are increasing in many places over the last 2 years. The police have "gone fetal" and have stopped doing any pro-active policing in the black community. So BLM, the lying media, and Obama's "just us" department" are actually causing more blacks to be killed.

Nobody wants to be the next Darren Wilson.

Race war does seem inevitable, though. Once the urban blacks try their shit in the suburbs and get slaughtered by the legally gun owning suburbanites, it will be on.

"THOSE AREN'T FEELINGS...THOSE ARE LIES YOUR DICK IS TELLING TO YOU!!!" - Chef
bob
Deplorable and Irredeemable

Liked: 11108

Postby No4Dad » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:01 am

Weren't they screaming, "... <something> <something> TRUMP!! <something> <something>..."

I swear I saw that on the news. I was wondering because I thought Hillary told us that if conservatives didn't accept the outcome of the election that it was shake the very foundation that this (USA) country was built upon...

Doesn't apply to Team Progressive, though.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 12908

Return to Twats Gonna Twat