I remember when tradcons used to say after gays marriage...

Stories about people who explore the depths of human depravity

I remember when tradcons used to say after gays marriage...

Postby ManWithAPlan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:29 am

They'll be supporting pedophiles.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 39147

Re: I remember when tradcons used to say after gays marriage

Postby hemanth » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:31 pm

slippery slopes and all that sort of thing, old bean

hemanth
PROSPECT

Liked: 48

Postby Eidolon » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:36 pm

I read that as "speaking out for THE pedosexual right" and thought "nice rearwards whipping hand!".

"We Do Not Sow!!!"
Eidolon

Liked: 175

Postby TDG » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Paedophiles are a line that if they try to cross, Trump being elected will seem like foreplay to the hell that will be unleashed.

There's a big difference between two consenting adults deciding what they they want to put in and out of each other and a kid and an adult doing the same.

I say let them try though. The more they pipe up, the more we know who these sick fuckin' degenerates are.

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 57473

Postby Orangutan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:00 pm

If the Progressive Left and Islam can agree on anything, it is that marrying nine year olds ought to be acceptable.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Contemporary ... _Marriages

Excuse me while I vomit.

Orangutan
Banana Republican

Liked: 4610

Postby The Signal » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:17 pm

Oh, you and your religious bigotry!

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 6410

Postby ManWithAPlan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:04 pm

Orangutan wrote:If the Progressive Left and Islam can agree on anything, it is that marrying nine year olds ought to be acceptable.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Contemporary ... _Marriages

Excuse me while I vomit.

Actually you can marry a 5 year old under Islam. You just can't "legally" have sex with her until she's 9. But there's really nothing stopping you.

This guy raped and killed his 5 year old for being a whore afterwards. And he didn't go to prison or anything. It's perfectly fine to do this shit.

And then these fuckers turn around and try to argue that the reason they treat their women the way they do, and the reason they make them dress up and all that shit is because they worship them.

ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Postby Slade » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:52 pm

TDG wrote:Paedophiles are a line that if they try to cross, Trump being elected will seem like foreplay to the hell that will be unleashed.

There's a big difference between two consenting adults deciding what they they want to put in and out of each other and a kid and an adult doing the same.

I say let them try though. The more they pipe up, the more we know who these sick fuckin' degenerates are.

The deviant left feels emboldened after their quick victories for trannies, so there is little doubt they're going to try to turn up the volume on this and soon. It won't be long until Hollyweird films will start to shove this down our throats, followed by witty sitcoms where pedos are portrayed as funny and wonderful people. And remember, this will be sold to us as kid's lib. We will be told repeatedly that young children are sexual beings with needs that need to be fulfilled.

Remember how the UN announced a few months ago that fucking is a basic human right? Didn't that seem odd? I mean, if everyone has a right to fuck, then who will fulfill that right? Well, it is more than obvious that the UN isn't on a crusade to help thirsty betas get laid. What this is all about is that kids of all ages have a right to fuck anyone they want, and this is the corner stone for decriminalizing pedos.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 31341

Postby Orangutan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:03 pm

Slade wrote:It won't be long until Hollyweird films will start to shove this down our throats, followed by witty sitcoms where pedos are portrayed as funny and wonderful people.

It is already happening. Recognize this dude from Family Guy?

Do you think a comical portrayal like this would have been even remotely acceptable even in the 90s? In the past you didn't even joke about pedos, but now they're a subject of mockery. That means the taboo is being "disarmed" so to speak.

They don't even conceal this anymore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_(Family_Guy)

Orangutan
Banana Republican

Postby Beef Supreme » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Beautiful. The people are beginning to stir in their sleep. When the marxists start screaming for the legalization of pedophilia, they'll wake in a cold sweat.

Beef Supreme
Established Member

Liked: 1821

Postby Slade » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:12 am

Orangutan wrote:
Slade wrote:It won't be long until Hollyweird films will start to shove this down our throats, followed by witty sitcoms where pedos are portrayed as funny and wonderful people.

It is already happening. Recognize this dude from Family Guy?

Do you think a comical portrayal like this would have been even remotely acceptable even in the 90s? In the past you didn't even joke about pedos, but now they're a subject of mockery. That means the taboo is being "disarmed" so to speak.

They don't even conceal this anymore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_(Family_Guy)

True, but Mr. Herbert was portrayed as a creep, a funny creep, but still a creep. The next step is where were we are repeatedly told that he's NOT a creep, then after that he will be portrayed as heroic, maybe even given a man of the year award (just like how Bruce Jenner was named woman of the year).

All the lefties who today are telling us that we need to throw away our tinfoil hats, who insist this will NEVER happen, will be the ones cheering and applauding the loudest when this comes to pass. And our government and multinational corporations will threaten any country or supplier that refuses to implement this perversion in their own lands. You won't hire pedos? Then we will send our sweatshop business elsewhere. My brother used to work for Hanes. He told me that Hanes would browbeat Latin American suppliers to be homosexual friendly, threatening to cancel contracts if they refused. He told me that it really pissed them off, but if they didn't comply then they would lose the business. Of course Hanes didn't give a fuck about pay or working conditions. But dammit, the suppliers had to offer same sex partner benefits.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Postby Baldhiker » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:44 pm

I remember after the whole Sandusky dust up at Penn State, I walked into one of my local watering holes where a Penn State football game was on the tv. "Check this out" said one of the millennial morons sitting next to me" Penn State's killin' 'em"
"Must be all the new NAMBLA fans they've made" I replied.

Baldhiker
Established Member

Liked: 1835

Postby Slade » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:48 am

Remember when the gay movement disavowed and disowned NAMBLA, banishing them prom their parades? Now that the gays are entrenched and feel that they are above reproach, they're welcoming NAMBLA back with open arms.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Postby WheelBarrow » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:46 am

They won't stop until every moral road block has been demolished and every perversion is not just "normal" but celebrated. This sickness knows no end.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7218

Postby toadman » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:32 pm

A California Republican claims Democratic-backed legislation aimed at protecting underage sex trafficking victims actually pushes minors into prostitution.

"Beginning on Jan. 1, prostitution by minors will be legal in California. Yes, you read that right," Assemblyman Travis Allen, whose district covers parts of Orange County, wrote Thursday in the conservative D.C. publication the Washington Examiner.

Allen's attack on the "terribly destructive legislation" has lit up social media — but the intention of the law is not as alarming as he suggests, its supporters say.

Senate Bill 1322, which was signed into law by Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown in September, goes into effect on Sunday.
"So teenage girls (and boys) in California will soon be free to have sex in exchange for money without fear of arrest or prosecution," Allen wrote.

SB 1322, he added, "bars law enforcement from arresting sex workers who are under the age of 18 for soliciting or engaging in prostitution, or loitering with the intent to do so."

And that's true — the law does state that minors won't be treated as criminals if they are caught under such circumstances. But state Democrats say that distinction was necessary so that the children aren't being blamed or punished for their situation.

They are instead to be treated as victims who can be placed into a safe environment by the Department of Social Services, keeping them out of the criminal justice system and potentially off the streets again forced into prostitution, said state Sen. Holly Mitchell, who introduced SB 1322.

In his op-ed, Allen acknowledged that Democrats are "sincere in their belief that decriminalizing underage prostitution is good public policy that will help victims of sex trafficking." But he said SB 1322 is "misguided" because it would theoretically allow pimps who exploit children to continue doing so because the children aren't being adequately removed.

"Simply put, more time on the street and less time in jail means more money for pimps, and more victims for them to exploit," Allen wrote.

Allen could not be reached Friday for further comment.

The law's backers deny that children won't be helped, and say the alternative if they are arrested of juvenile hall again victimizes them.

"The law is supposed to protect vulnerable children from adult abuse, yet we brand kids enmeshed in sex-for-pay with a scarlet 'P' and leave them subject to shame and prosecution," Mitchell said in September.

You can't make this shit up in Kookiefornia.

"We can't change prevailing winds, but we can adjust the sails."
toadman
Administrator

Liked: 6708

Postby Notorious GIT » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:17 pm

I think what's really going to be amusing is how inevitably out of one side of their mouths there will be as much nannying about acceptance of men or women with young boys, while at the same time shaming and ridicule for men of 30 who wish to date 25 year olds.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the definition of pedophile includes preadolescent children only. Which meant that men attracted to just south of legal girls who were well past secondary sexual developmental completion didn't have anything to stigmatize them. Enter the new term "ephebophile," Defined as sexual attraction to post pubescent ages 15-19. Fifteen to NINETEEN. 40% of that age (18 and 19) range is legal in all states. 80% of that age range (16-19) is legal in more states than. It is a "diagnosable mental disorder" to be attracted to those of legal age. And if you poke around enough, you won't have to look to hard to find gaffs where this "condition" is defined as being attracted to 15-19 year old girls. In other words, it's only wrong when men do it.

ANd leftists are just fucking stupid enough, that even having created this falsehood and painted themselves into a corner as it were, to STILL tout the virtues of "equality" for pedophiles, and I guaran god damn tee you they'll still scream to the heavens about "ephebophiles."

Short story: Everything is stupid and worthless, everyone is retarded and unworthy of life. Fuck society, fuck America, and fuck everyone.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 35170

Postby Orangutan » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:17 pm

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56069

A sickening new "comedy" show on FOX features a 6-year-old boy wearing a bondage gag.

Other scenes show the boy dressing like a girl and commenting how the dress he's wearing "kind of breezes on my vagina."

I normally don't get upset over idiotic things, but this shit really makes me cringe. It is so fucking disturbing.

This new "comedy" includes a transgendered boy.

https://streamable.com/g46vf

Just watching that preview reveals how utterly sick and fucking degenerate mainstream media has become.

Orangutan
Banana Republican

Postby ManWithAPlan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:33 am

Whelp, here we go.

If you can't see the whole picture, here's the link directly. I suggest you read his "description".

ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Postby The Signal » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:20 am

It's almost as if the logic of the whole thing were inevitable.

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 6410

Return to Twats Gonna Twat