Man hits on a starbucks barista, gets banned, protests lmao

Stories about people who explore the depths of human depravity

Man hits on a starbucks barista, gets banned, protests lmao

Postby a_real_man » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:50 pm

http://www.inquisitr.com/3844415/a-37-year-old-man-is-protesting-his-ban-from-starbucks-after-asking-16-year-old-barista-on-a-date/

A 37-year-old man is protesting the ban he earned from a Spokane, Washington, Starbucks after he asked a 16-year-old barista on a date by passing her a “creepy” note, according to a report from CBS. According to the man, Lucas Werner, “This is a clear case of age discrimination.”

“You can’t even work at a Starbucks unless you’re 16, which is the legal age to date people.”
Werner, who according to KREM said the girl “thought I was funny,” sat down and “wrote her a nice note, so as not to interrupt her work schedule asking her out to dinner.”

Starbucks employees are, naturally, expected to be friendly and outgoing to customers, and many rely on tips as a significant part of their income.

When he returned the next day, a uniformed police officer informed him that he was banned from the store and noted that businesses are allowed to refuse service to anyone, for as long as they see fit to do so. Werner, however, is claiming “age discrimination,” and took to Facebook to ask the public to intercede on his behalf.

Unfortunately for Werner, his ploy backfired; when his Facebook post gained attention, people flocked to the Starbucks’ Facebook page to praise them for their action. Many current and former members of the service industry recounted their own similar experiences in the service industry. One user said, “As a teen I had to deal with similar issues working in a restaurant as a hostess. It is an uncomfortable position no girl want to be put in. Thank you so much for supporting your employees.”

The post gained international attention, drawing comments from around the globe.

“Thank you Starbucks for protecting your employees, and future employees, from people like this perverted dirty old man.”
“A Spokane Police Officer said the note was creepy, which it wasn’t,” said Werner, who in his own words runs “a whole webpage dedicated to age gap love.” Since the incident, his Facebook page has featured numerous self-made images promoting his website and arguing in favor of his desire to “date women born in the 1990s.”

“Even slightly chubby nerdy chicks are both gorgeous and interesting.”
According to the Starbucks website, there are nearly 50 Starbucks locations in Spokane, WA. Werner is unwelcome at one of them.
According to the Starbucks website, there are nearly 50 Starbucks locations in Spokane, WA. Werner is unwelcome at one of them. [Image by Jack Taylor/Getty Images]
According to Werner’s website, science tells him that as an older man, “we partner best as males of my age with young adult females.” According to his beliefs as stated on the site, he must have children with a woman no older than 26, and young women “owe” that to him.

“We are not creepy.”
Following the backlash to his ban, he also posted a considerable screed stating that “Millennials are bigots” because they “mostly only date other Millennials,” and threatening suicide if he doesn’t get a date from “a single 18 to 26 year old woman in Spokane, Washington, without kids.”

“Go out to dinner with me or I’m going to commit suicide.”
Meanwhile, a Starbucks spokesperson praised the actions of the staff at the Spokane location, saying that Starbucks had no tolerance for “inappropriate behavior or harassment” and that they would continue to support their local partners and local authorities in investigating and taking appropriate action against incidents.

Starbucks employs over 240,000 people worldwide, many of whom are public-facing young women.
Starbucks employs over 240,000 people worldwide, many of whom are public-facing young women. [Image by Stephen Brashear/Getty Images]
Although it was relatively minor compared to the outpouring of support, Starbucks did receive some criticism for the decision. Many of those who did oppose the move felt that a ban was excessive, and called the move rash.

But after Werner’s post was shared almost 5,000 times, over a thousand people took to the Spokane Starbucks’ page to leave five-star reviews of the location and express their support. One commenter even started a GoFundMe page, supporting “Telomerase Injections For Lucas,” although at the end of the post he indicated that all money raised would be donated to the Children’s Advocacy Centers of Washington to support victims of child abuse and rape.

Werner, meanwhile, remains welcome at any other Starbucks location in Washington or elsewhere.

What do you think, readers? Did this Starbucks overreact to Werner’s note-passing? Or has he received his just desserts?

Dude thinks he is living in some sort free country, with pursuit of happiness or something. Look at all the assumptions he has made and how they have been shattered:

- you can write twats a cute note to attract them
Reality: Nop, twats might do this to a guy they like, but if a guy does that to them, he is creepy and should've have hanged himself yesterday

- he thought he has nothing to lose; she will like it or not, and that's the end of it
Reality: Mr. officer was waiting for him at the starbucks the next day (you know, must've been a slow day for actual crime :roll: ). He has been banned from starbucks

- He thought he can protest unfair actions and has the right to date younger women
Reality: :lol: :lol: :lol: who does he think he is: a woman? Chad? C'mon bro. :roll:

He doesn't seem to understand that men aren't allowed to protest things. "man up" and take it. Yucky betas like him have a clear script in life. Work, find a master ("wife"), get divorce raped, repeat til you croak.

Edit: I looked into this guy in a little more detail. He is definitely gross. But like GIT says, reverse the genders and it's A-ok. I have old nasty ass ladies touching me on the shoulder and what not, and I have to keep a poker face.

Last edited by a_real_man on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the leader of MGTOW

Betas do it better
a_real_man
Established Member

Liked: 936

Re: Man hits on a starbucks barista, gets banned, protests l

Postby fester » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:05 pm

He just wasn't "ALPHA" enough to get away with it.

If he possessed the magic elusive qualities the twatlet desired, she would have just called him later.

He was just "punching above his weight class", as they say.

fester is one of "the beautiful ones"

"It's FAR too late to unfuck this chicken."
Womanhater
fester
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 24716

Postby Notorious GIT » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:03 am

Reverse the genders and it isn't even news.

Hell, at any age I can recall, if I reacted with anything but enthusiastic welcome to the advances of any woman, regardless of age (and there were PLENTY wanna be cougars) you'd think I'd called them a fat cunt at random for no reason given their reactions.

Yeah, okay, if this guy is everything they said and they have facts to back it up, he's an idiot. But shortly after menarche until their age starts with a 2: no movement, law or article is going to change the fact that we all innately know, as evidenced by what is attractive to all but those few with something wrong with them, that this is the time a woman is most attractive, because this is when she is of value.

Oh well. Not like even if you could get one at the age it always has been and should still be social acceptable to get one the story would be any different. Case in point, a friend at work. Met a 16 year old at church. Virgin. Fast forward to today? His son is born prematurely, one week after a fetus is medically viable out of the womb, because she smoked pot every day and chose that day to try meth.

So if it's any consolation, there's no hope either way.

But I have beer to drink, Saints Row to play and Dexter to watch. No fucks given society, you just keep right on soaking yourself in accelerant, your match will come.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 35129

Postby Slade » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:45 am

Notorious GIT wrote:Reverse the genders and it isn't even news.

This.

I know a guy who used to be a grocery store bagger (in the USA, they bag your groceries for you, unlike in Europe) when he was a college student. Old women would hit on him. Had he complained to his boss, there was there zero chance those women would have been banned, his boss would have laughed at him. A few of the older, cougar wannabe, cashiers also would hit on him. Again, he didn't bother complaining because he already knew what the out come would be.

Last edited by Slade on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 31334

Postby ManWithAPlan » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:12 am

a uniformed police officer informed him that he was banned from the store and noted that businesses are allowed to refuse service to anyone, for as long as they see fit to do so.

Yeah, unless they're gay, muzzie, or some other protected class.

His only mistake was to ask a chick out in a state that is full of cucks. I guarantee you that if this happened in Georgia or some other state that isn't cucked and 16 is legal, nothing would have come of it.

“inappropriate behavior or harassment”

Twat language with ever changing meaning. Show me where asking someone out, once, is seen as inappropriate behavior or harassment. Oh wait, you don't have to, because I already know how fucked up the world is.

I had to take some stupid sexual harassment training at work like a year back. Get this. A guy has a female co-worker and a female boss. After work, the female co-worker walks out of the office and sees her boss and the guy get in the same car and drive off. She walks back into the office, shocked, like she was just raped on the way out or something. Apparently this constitutes as workplace harassment. Mind you, we don't know why the boss and the guy got into the same car. Maybe they're dating, maybe they're going somewhere together, maybe they're car pooling, or maybe he's giving her a ride. It was never made clear.

That's twats, that's how they think. It doesn't have to make logical sense. It's all about emotion, and emotions change based on if some fat, bald, guy in his 50's is standing in front of a twat, or Chad.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 39118

Postby Hoser » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:53 am

His first course of action was to 'take to facebook? Meh, fuck him. Probably intentionally caused this shitstorm to drive traffic to his fucked-up website.

Hoser
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 1658

Postby V-I-X » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:13 pm

Hoser wrote:His first course of action was to 'take to facebook? Meh, fuck him. Probably intentionally caused this shitstorm to drive traffic to his fucked-up website.

It is pretty fucked up: http://conversationrage.weebly.com/ He def. wasn't alpha enough. Not even close.

V-I-X
Established Member

Liked: 605

Postby Slade » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:36 pm

ManWithAPlan wrote:
a uniformed police officer informed him that he was banned from the store and noted that businesses are allowed to refuse service to anyone, for as long as they see fit to do so.

Yeah, unless they're gay, muzzie, or some other protected class.

Absolutely spot on! Had the dude been a muzzie they probably would have fired the bitch for being customer unfriendly, and given ol' Ahmed free coffees for a year.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 31334

Postby hemanth » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:40 pm

What's that smell? Desperation I think..
​To be honest, I don't want to live anymore.

I don't have any reason to live. I want to die. I wish I was dead more and more every day. Every day is emotional pain without your love. It's been 5 years since I've had a girlfriend. I have no reason to try anymore or to even live. Every day makes me feel like dying. I want that date. Because of your hate I want to die. Date or suicide. I'm blocking all haters. No advice taken. I want to die. Now I said I need that date.​

If you're an adult female under the age of 26 and interested in meeting me for lunch in Spokane, I'm willing to buy at any expense for a party of an unknown size. I'm an heir to millions of dollars in family money and property one day with 2 brothers on one side, 1 brother and 2 step-sisters on the other.

Lost count of how many times he wrote "bigot" or "bigotry"

hemanth
PROSPECT

Liked: 46

Postby PhilosopherStoned » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:21 am

V-I-X wrote:
Hoser wrote:His first course of action was to 'take to facebook? Meh, fuck him. Probably intentionally caused this shitstorm to drive traffic to his fucked-up website.

It is pretty fucked up: http://conversationrage.weebly.com/ He def. wasn't alpha enough. Not even close.

If the writing on his site gives any clue to how he actually writes, she had every right to be spooked, especially if he went on about telomeres and shit like that. Also...

I've got no tolerance for bigotry. You can't both be a liberal and a bigot.

This legitimately made me laugh out loud. How can I be younger than this man but know how false that is.

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.

Holy Fuck! Two years already?
PhilosopherStoned
Skywriting at Night

Liked: 4684

Postby Valentin d'Arimathie » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:27 am

/r/sadcringe

Jesus... This guy fits the TLFer and ChoosingBeggar clichés so well I wonder if he's not trolling. He's been dying to date for five years yet he won't accept anyone older than 26. This is a man who could really benefit from the Nofap-induced decrease of standards. A few weeks of monk mode and he could find landwhales mesmerizing. Someone should tip him off.

Valentin d'Arimathie
PROSPECT

Liked: 35

Return to Twats Gonna Twat