Make Prison Great Again!

Talk politics, economics, house prices, taxation, globalisation and stuff here. Please don't fall out with each other!!!!

Make Prison Great Again!

Postby Untameable » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:30 am

hasmat wrote:The delusions that so many have is incredible. Some men, but nearly all women.
Watching them touch the hot stove, over and over, is like watching a retard finger paint with their own shit.

The question is not whether fish needs bicycles. The correct question is how fast will this bicycle I throw in the ocean rust?
Untameable
Slayer of Shackles

Liked: 4224

Re: Make Prison Great Again!

Postby No4Dad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:40 am

I hope she goes to jail.

I don't expect that she will because it's pretty well been proven that those in D.C. are above the law and even if they egregiously break the law they'll come out unscathed and wealthier.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 12747

Postby Slade » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:29 pm

No4Dad wrote:I hope she goes to jail.

I don't expect that she will because it's pretty well been proven that those in D.C. are above the law and even if they egregiously break the law they'll come out unscathed and wealthier.

Plus the GOP won't prosecute her because they have just as many skeletons in their own closets. If they go after her, then they know that the next Democrat controlled government will come after them.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 31275

Postby No4Dad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:50 pm

Slade wrote:

Plus the GOP won't prosecute her because they have just as many skeletons in their own closets. If they go after her, then they know that the next Democrat controlled government will come after them.

The next Democrat controlled government is going to go after the GOP, anyway. The GOP is too dumb to realize this.

Really - They're, on the whole, just so incredibly fucking dumb to this shit. "Let's reach across the aisle!"

When Democrats are in power they say, "Fuck reaching across the aisle. WE WON!"

Republicans really need to have the attitude of, "Fuck Democrats!"

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 12747

Postby womanhater » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:49 pm

No4Dad wrote:
Slade wrote:

The next Democrat controlled government is going to go after the GOP, anyway. The GOP is too dumb to realize this.

Really - They're, on the whole, just so incredibly fucking dumb to this shit. "Let's reach across the aisle!"

When Democrats are in power they say, "Fuck reaching across the aisle. WE WON!"

Republicans really need to have the attitude of, "Fuck Democrats!"

Trump has that attitude. We'll see if he can keep the pussies in CONgress in line.

"Sexual attraction towards women is a disease, and we have to thank modern feminism for providing us with its cure." - MPAV8R

"Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children." - Demosthenes

"Women's definition of oppression is being held accountable for their actions." - Mr.Fenrir

"This world needs to burn in holy nuclear fire." - hansmoleman
womanhater
Gender Warlord

Liked: 33168

Return to Politics and Economics