Obongo kicked out russian diplomats

Talk politics, economics, house prices, taxation, globalisation and stuff here. Please don't fall out with each other!!!!

Re: Obongo kicked out russian diplomats

Postby Zedesky » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:54 am

UPDATE:

Obama + the Democrats and establishment Republicans in Congress are tripping all over themselves to push the Russia hacking narrative and introduce additional measures against Russia.

On Monday, Obama sanctioned five more senior Russian officials. Last week, Obama sent hundreds of tanks, APCs and other military equipment as well as troops to the Russian border.

On Tuesday, Congress introduced new legislation to add more sanctions on Russia in addition to the already existing economic sanctions and the Magnitsky Law that already serves as basis to sanction individuals (Obama made this law universal last year and can apply it against anybody).

One of the Democratic senators, Ben Cardin, bragged on Tuesday how he would quiz Secretary of State nominee Rex Tillerson on the specific provisions of the new legislation. CIA Director nominee Mike Pompeo's hearing as well as those of three or four other nominees were postponed. Other Democrats were similarly tripping and seem to be out of their minds, set to inflict maximum damage.

Also on Tuesday, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper admitted yet again there was no evidence Russia influenced the vote tallies in the election, yet continued the narrative.

let me remind you the narrative was used as a pretext for Obama to federalize the US elections last Friday in a totally unconstitutional move that denies the role of the states in US elections. Zerohedge called it a stunning last-minute power grab, which introduces secrecy in the election process that by definition is supposed to be transparent.

I am beginning to be convinced that these people were set to go to war with Russia in some manner, manufacture some sort of conflict thinking it would be limited in nature or can be controlled. The gloves seem to be off now. Anybody watching the spectacle in Congress can attest to that.

January 20 cannot come soon enough.
  • 5

Zedesky
Established Member
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:23 pm
Liked: 2073

Re: Obongo kicked out russian diplomats

Postby SardonicYuda » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:03 am

Zedesky wrote:UPDATE:

Obama + the Democrats and establishment Republicans in Congress are tripping all over themselves to push the Russia hacking narrative and introduce additional measures against Russia.

On Monday, Obama sanctioned five more senior Russian officials. Last week, Obama sent hundreds of tanks, APCs and other military equipment as well as troops to the Russian border.

On Tuesday, Congress introduced new legislation to add more sanctions on Russia in addition to the already existing economic sanctions and the Magnitsky Law that already serves as basis to sanction individuals (Obama made this law universal last year and can apply it against anybody).

One of the Democratic senators, Ben Cardin, bragged on Tuesday how he would quiz Secretary of State nominee Rex Tillerson on the specific provisions of the new legislation. CIA Director nominee Mike Pompeo's hearing as well as those of three or four other nominees were postponed. Other Democrats were similarly tripping and seem to be out of their minds, set to inflict maximum damage.

Also on Tuesday, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper admitted yet again there was no evidence Russia influenced the vote tallies in the election, yet continued the narrative.

let me remind you the narrative was used as a pretext for Obama to federalize the US elections last Friday in a totally unconstitutional move that denies the role of the states in US elections. Zerohedge called it a stunning last-minute power grab, which introduces secrecy in the election process that by definition is supposed to be transparent.

I am beginning to be convinced that these people were set to go to war with Russia in some manner, manufacture some sort of conflict thinking it would be limited in nature or can be controlled. The gloves seem to be off now. Anybody watching the spectacle in Congress can attest to that.

January 20 cannot come soon enough.

Meh, I found my pipe and still have plenty of tobacco, matches and cleaners left. I'll be good to watch the insanity
  • 1

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
User avatar
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:47 am
Location: Hell if I know
Liked: 11068

Re: Obongo kicked out russian diplomats

Postby Slade » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:42 pm

Zedesky wrote:I am beginning to be convinced that these people were set to go to war with Russia in some manner, manufacture some sort of conflict thinking it would be limited in nature or can be controlled.


That, in mi opinion, is what made a Hillary victory so terrifying. The Feminist bullshit was bad enough, but there was a very real possibility of us all getting killed. They were operating under the assumption that Russia would simply surrender, that Putin would step down and we would install a puppet (like we did in Ukraine) as the new head of state.

Even assuming that the nukes didn't initially fly, we would have found that invading Russia was a lot harder than expected and we would have suffered horrendous losses and even possibly been pushed back out of Russia. That's when the nukes would fly, and we would have been the first strikers, and not the Russians. That would have been a conflict that we did not have the option of losing. Losing it would mean losing our position as top dog in the world.

This doesn't surprise me. Libtards think that they will always get what they want, and right now they hate Russia because it is pro-Christian, anti-Islam, anti-gay and it cares about its own people and culture over refugees and immigrants, but most of all because it doesn't kow-tow to Washington.

Fortunately for us, Trump understands that the real enemy is China and that we have a lot in common with the Russians and very little in common with the Chi-Coms.
  • 4

User avatar
Slade
MGTOW All-Star
 
Posts: 5407
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:33 pm
Location: Rocky Mountain West
Liked: 31322

Re: Obongo kicked out russian diplomats

Postby SardonicYuda » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:35 pm

Slade wrote:
Zedesky wrote:I am beginning to be convinced that these people were set to go to war with Russia in some manner, manufacture some sort of conflict thinking it would be limited in nature or can be controlled.


That, in mi opinion, is what made a Hillary victory so terrifying. The Feminist bullshit was bad enough, but there was a very real possibility of us all getting killed. They were operating under the assumption that Russia would simply surrender, that Putin would step down and we would install a puppet (like we did in Ukraine) as the new head of state.

Even assuming that the nukes didn't initially fly, we would have found that invading Russia was a lot harder than expected and we would have suffered horrendous losses and even possibly been pushed back out of Russia. That's when the nukes would fly, and we would have been the first strikers, and not the Russians. That would have been a conflict that we did not have the option of losing. Losing it would mean losing our position as top dog in the world.

This doesn't surprise me. Libtards think that they will always get what they want, and right now they hate Russia because it is pro-Christian, anti-Islam, anti-gay and it cares about its own people and culture over refugees and immigrants, but most of all because it doesn't kow-tow to Washington.

Fortunately for us, Trump understands that the real enemy is China and that we have a lot in common with the Russians and very little in common with the Chi-Coms.

Another thing about Russia is that is has survived the failure of socialism that libtards in our neck of the woods desperately yearn for and remembers what a horrendous failure it is. Russia is still Russia despite the Soviet Union's bloody history(though when one considers Russian and indeed Slav history at large, it's not too out of the ordinary except perhaps for scale thanks to technology).

It's actually quite funny, even though Russia is trying and as far as I know, succeeding in modernizing her military, we're desperately intimidated by a nation we could very well crush economically. Course nukes are the great equalizer here. A country with nukes can dictate terms to a country without them.

"Oh, but Yuda! Why would anyone risk nuclear war over petty arguments?", some halfwits would ask.

People of all social levels fight with each other for pretty much any reason, and escalation of is far from uniform. What starts as a shoving match can lead to a full on brawl with certain parties, while another will simply resort right away to lethal force when the other party had no intention of using it(at least not at first).

Imagine nations as people(Hetalia: Axis Powers comes to mind for fellow weebs) and apply behavioral traits as such. When one considers the level contempt libs have for people who disagree with them or are indifferent to their points of view, it certainly makes sense they'd be in favor of war with a nation that essentially gives everything they believe in the finger.

Sincerely hoping this triggers our SJW lurkers
  • 2

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
User avatar
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:47 am
Location: Hell if I know
Liked: 11068

Re: Obongo kicked out russian diplomats

Postby hansmoleman » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:03 pm

Slade wrote:we would have found that invading Russia


The Russian slavs are not going to suffer a foreign invasion ever again. Nukes WILL fly.

There is nothing to think about. If you're a Russian, and you saw foreigners gathering at your borders just like they've done over centuries past, you'd be on the streets asking Vlad to hit the big red button, and fuck what happens next.
  • 4

User avatar
hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:11 am
Location: Dumpy Canada
Liked: 7726

Re: Obongo kicked out russian diplomats

Postby hansmoleman » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:14 pm

SardonicYuda wrote:It's actually quite funny, even though Russia is trying and as far as I know, succeeding in modernizing her military, we're desperately intimidated by a nation we could very well crush economically.


I think an apt analogy would be the football quarterback with great SAT scores and groupies lining up to suck his cock vs the school bully who deals drugs and has failed every grade twice...

Both are alphas in their own spheres, and neither wants to mess with the other.

Every action carries an opportunity cost, and picking a fight with the bully doesn't really carry a lot of benefits compared to the risks.

U.S. can't crush Russia through sanctions. They couldn't crush a bunch of goat fuckers in Syria...Where the fuck is ISIS getting money to buy ammo and jeeps? Why hasn't the combined might of the CIA, NSA and Mossad been able to trace ISIS source of funds, or their arms dealers?

Unless of course ISIS serves the purposes of TPTB...anyway that's off topic.

And I'm not sure just how many sanctions you can impose before Russia deems it to be casus bell and just starts fucking shit up in Eastern Europe. Then you've got a real shit show on your hands.
  • 0

User avatar
hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:11 am
Location: Dumpy Canada
Liked: 7726

Re: Obongo kicked out russian diplomats

Postby SardonicYuda » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:21 pm

hansmoleman wrote:
SardonicYuda wrote:It's actually quite funny, even though Russia is trying and as far as I know, succeeding in modernizing her military, we're desperately intimidated by a nation we could very well crush economically.


I think an apt analogy would be the football quarterback with great SAT scores and groupies lining up to suck his cock vs the school bully who deals drugs and has failed every grade twice...

Both are alphas in their own spheres, and neither wants to mess with the other.

Every action carries an opportunity cost, and picking a fight with the bully doesn't really carry a lot of benefits compared to the risks.

U.S. can't crush Russia through sanctions. They couldn't crush a bunch of goat fuckers in Syria...Where the fuck is ISIS getting money to buy ammo and jeeps? Why hasn't the combined might of the CIA, NSA and Mossad been able to trace ISIS source of funds, or their arms dealers?

Unless of course ISIS serves the purposes of TPTB...anyway that's off topic.

And I'm not sure just how many sanctions you can impose before Russia deems it to be casus bell and just starts fucking shit up in Eastern Europe. Then you've got a real shit show on your hands.

In a naton of peasants tha has survived endless wars, totalitarian regimes, barbarian raideas and the Soviet Union, I don't think they'll be toon effected by crushing poverty in the long run, or rather they'd handle it better than your entitled western equivalent
  • 3

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
User avatar
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:47 am
Location: Hell if I know
Liked: 11068

Re: Obongo kicked out russian diplomats

Postby male ideal, female deal » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:21 pm

0bama can kick out russian diplomats but he won't kick out criminal and repeat border-crossing illegal aliens.

Just another example of the backwardness of 0bama, such as "his" Federal Government administration meddling in States' bathrooms for the sake of transgenders. I wonder when the transgenders will ever fully arrive (and cease to always be in a state of transit), delivered to a single gender.

This late move by him, instead of being a sign of things to come, is rather a sign of [many other] things which he could've done [something about]: Regarding Syria's war and instability and Russia's general influence never actually being challenged generally by him other than by words spoken for the television audience.

The former of which, his telling Syria in 2012 about the "red line" that Syria better not cross by using chemical weapons on the Syrian population, and then not backing his talk with walk (an actual response) when chem weapons were used anyway.
If that wasn't enough to figuratively remove the backbone out of American foreign policy, don't forget the latter regarding Russia: the "hot mic" of 0bama telling Medvedev, "I'll have more flexibility after the [2012] election".

Five 0bamas aren't worth one Trump's worth of backbone and guts. I can't wait until he's out of the White House and the breath of fresh air is in.
  • 1

User avatar
male ideal, female deal
of Gideon separation
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:40 pm
Liked: 257

Re: Obongo kicked out russian diplomats

Postby toadman » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:45 pm

After the tenting and fumigation. Wonder what items Moochelle is going to steal from "the house that slaves built?"
  • 2

"We can't change prevailing winds, but we can adjust the sails."
User avatar
toadman
Administrator
 
Posts: 1431
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:11 pm
Liked: 6703

Re: Obongo kicked out russian diplomats

Postby BeijaFlor » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:24 pm

toadman wrote:After the tenting and fumigation. Wonder what items Moochelle is going to steal from "the house that slaves built?"

I don't see why Trump would worry about that. He can buy the Hay-Adams Hotel, across Lafayette Square, and stay there while he has the White House gutted and rebuilt.
  • 2

Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. - Victor Frankl

Feminists didn't remove the chains women thought they were wearing, they removed the chains that men didn't even know they were wearing. - Fray Bentos

They worry about the effects of porn on men? They should start worrying about the effect the truth has on men instead. - ZionDweller

There are no solutions, only trade-offs. - Thomas Sowell
User avatar
BeijaFlor
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1085
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:35 pm
Liked: 5331

Previous

Return to Politics and Economics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'