Obongo kicked out russian diplomats

Talk politics, economics, house prices, taxation, globalisation and stuff here. Please don't fall out with each other!!!!

Obongo kicked out russian diplomats

Postby hansmoleman » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:52 pm

Obongo and democrats are pushing the world towards WW3, because Hilary lost an election.

"fake" news ? Yea Russia "hacking" hilary/DNC is fake news.

hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7717

Re: Obongo kicked out russian diplomats

Postby hemanth » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:05 pm

its suspected by some that Obama has no intention of quitting his current post...

hemanth
PROSPECT

Liked: 43

Postby Alistair » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:32 pm

Don't worry. We had the same fears when Gordon Brown was removed by the electorate, and he was even more conceited than Bampot.

Liberty, Property, Sanity (GreyWolf68)

I came, I saw, I shrugged, I left

There is no Tooth Fairy. There is no Santa Claus. There is no Good Woman
Alistair
Established Member

Liked: 2227

Postby Slade » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Alistair wrote:Don't worry. We had the same fears when Gordon Brown was removed by the electorate, and he was even more conceited than Bampot.

Ditto with Bill Clinton. People were saying that he was going to declare martial law and stay on past the end of his term.

I doubt this will happen, but if it does, then they will have exposed themselves as the true fascists and dictators.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 31272

Postby Morgu » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:48 pm

Ordinarily, I would think Russia would be upset by this. Now, I think Putin is sitting back, drinking vodka, and laughing as his country's formerly greatest enemy collapses.

--Morgu

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*
Electronics officer: "Captain, Morgu, sir, western civilization now requires all men to live with a woman!"
Captain Morgu: "Diving officer, submerge the ship. Make your depth 3-5-0 feet..."

Funny thing about garlic, it keeps away three types of blood suckers: mosquitoes, vampires, and human females.
Morgu
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 12703

Postby hansmoleman » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Slade wrote:
Alistair wrote:Don't worry. We had the same fears when Gordon Brown was removed by the electorate, and he was even more conceited than Bampot.

Ditto with Bill Clinton. People were saying that he was going to declare martial law and stay on past the end of his term.

I doubt this will happen, but if it does, then they will have exposed themselves as the true fascists and dictators.

I'm not really concerned about the tin-foil hat shit. I'm more concerned about Obongo shitting everywhere, and pissing everybody off just before Trump takes office.

It weakens Trump's position.

Bush didn't fuck things up for Obongo, he dissappeared quietly into the night.

hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran

Postby Greg Deman » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:46 pm

hansmoleman wrote:
Slade wrote:

I'm not really concerned about the tin-foil hat shit. I'm more concerned about Obongo shitting everywhere, and pissing everybody off just before Trump takes office.

It's a bit late now, he may be sticking up his finger on the way out but we are heading towards something that's not going to stop and he had a big part in starting. This must be the biggest military build up since WW2. Russia, China, Iran, India, NATO are all ramping up their military. Fuck knows where this will end.

Greg Deman
Established Member

Liked: 2529

Postby SardonicYuda » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 am

While Russia continues to vehemently deny the hacking accusations, they've urged people to look at the content of what was hacked.

Reminds me of all those supposed whistleblower safeties. You're a hero unless you expose the wrong dirty secrets. I suppose Russia may be thinking if they can't persuade Americans to have a better opinion of them, America will be to disorganized and generally in choas(of our own making in a lot of ways) to bug them. We may be able to hit Russia economically, but Russia is able to dominate spiritually(spirit of America is dead, not a religious thing)

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat

Liked: 10987

Postby Morgu » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:07 am

SardonicYuda wrote:We may be able to hit Russia economically, but Russia is able to dominate spiritually(spirit of America is dead, not a religious thing)

Heh, the spirit of america was the American Dream. The problem was, it came true.

--Morgu

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*
Electronics officer: "Captain, Morgu, sir, western civilization now requires all men to live with a woman!"
Captain Morgu: "Diving officer, submerge the ship. Make your depth 3-5-0 feet..."

Funny thing about garlic, it keeps away three types of blood suckers: mosquitoes, vampires, and human females.
Morgu
MGTOW All-Star

Postby Slade » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:36 pm

hansmoleman wrote:
Slade wrote:

I think Trump will take a no nonsense approach with Russia, patch things up with them, and for good reason: The real enemy is China. Putin understands this and is probably looking forward to cooperating with Trump. as The Donald said in his book, The Art of the Deal: to close a deal, you have to give the other guy something he wants. Obama has not been doing that. His latest reaction, especially the expulsion of diplomats, has been nothing than a hissy fit, and I'm sure Putin is laughing his ass off at him.

Obama is this generation's Jimmy Carter: a bumbling, inept, laughing stock.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Postby hemanth » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:00 pm

hansmoleman wrote:
Slade wrote:

Putin Stunner: "We Will Not Expel Anyone; We Refuse To Sink To 'Kitchen' Diplomacy"

Following this morning's reports that Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov would recommend to Russian President Vladimir Putin a retaliation in kind, and expel 35 American diplomats, saying that “we cannot leave such acts unanswered. Reciprocity is part of diplomatic law" with Putin spokesman Peskov adding that "there is no doubt that Russia's adequate and mirror response will make Washington officials feel very uncomfortable as well", it was ultimately up to Putin to decide how to respond to the US.

Which he did on Friday morning, when in a stunning reversal, the Russian leader took the high road, rejected the Lavrov proposal, and in a statement posted by the Kremlin said that Russia won’t expel any Americans in retaliation to US moves, in a brutal demonstration of just how irrelevant Obama's 11th hour decision is for US-Russian relations.

The reversal comes as Russian officials portrayed U.S. sanctions as a last act of a lame-duck president and suggested that Trump could reverse them when he takes over the White House in January.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-30/putin-stunner-we-will-not-expel-anyone-we-refuse-sink-obamas-level

hemanth
PROSPECT

Liked: 43

Postby toadman » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:32 pm

Beat me to it.
Typical protocol is to expel "diplomats" on a tit-for-tat basis. Putin says.... "meh, we'll allow US diplomats to stay. I'll chill until after Jan 20th and you're irrelevant pussy-ass is out of office and then move forward".

Obama burned and tea-bagged once again.

"We can't change prevailing winds, but we can adjust the sails."
toadman
Administrator

Liked: 6677

Postby MisterPho » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:47 pm

This grandstanding is just to further the false notion that the election was stolen from the Dems.

After the Michigan recount, it's clear the Dems were the ones trying to steal the election, and even with their shenanigans, they failed.

The left doubles down (yet again), and while the Russians are puffing up their chests to let the Dems know they're playing a dangerous game, I'm fairly certain they'll back down and be friendly once the changeover occurs. I doubt Obummer will go so far as to push the big red button, and if I'm wrong I won't be around long enough to worry about it any more.

Putin not kicking out the counterparts of the ones the US just kicked out is a good sign, and as mentioned, a nice burn on what's-his-name.

MisterPho
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 12570

Postby Red Coolade » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:50 pm

toadman wrote:Beat me to it.
Typical protocol is to expel "diplomats" on a tit-for-tat basis. Putin says.... "meh, we'll allow US diplomats to stay. I'll chill until after Jan 20th and you're irrelevant pussy-ass is out of office and then move forward".

Obama burned and tea-bagged once again.

^^
THIS.

Obammy is trying to do whatever it takes to further inflame foreign policy to inflict martial law. Ain't gonna happen. Putin, Israel and everyone else knows when Loser Zero leaves the White House, a real leader is taking over. I simply don't know why anyone at this point gets pissed off enough to meet Ozero and throw shoes at him like they did Bush. Damn the SS, I would chuck my boots at that fool myself.

I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
I Corinthians 7:8
Red Coolade
PROSPECT

Liked: 142

Postby Phathack » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:39 pm

Russian Hacking, BS.
There was nothing sophisticated at all about these hacks, any 13yo script kiddo could of pulled this off.

Wikileaks claims to of gotten a thumb drive in the mail that was send to them with a backup copy of Hillarys Email files off of her server. Thats some good Russian hacking having local access to her server....

Podestas hack was simple phishing attack. One of the people that had access to his email clicked on a link in an email and give the hackers the password to the g-mail account from that point it was a simply a POP Sync and they had all of Podestas emails too. Wikileaks said it was a hacker in the eastern Europe that pulled off the scam and sent a copy of them.

:ugeek:

Proudly considered “unsuitable” by women since 1993
Phathack
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 8302

Postby Merlin » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:06 am

Isn't Putin a father? I think he is because he knows how to handle a child having a temper tantrum. You ignore them.

When speaking with most women I find my capacity to give a damn has been overshadowed by an over abundance of go fuck yourself.

I looked into the abyss. At first I was afraid but then I looked further and studied it. After a while I began to understand the abyss. Then the abyss looked back at me, I smiled and it ran.
Merlin
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 9076

Postby Zedesky » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:56 pm

Obama and his thugs got bitch slapped hard.

They started talking all tough when they expelled the 35 Russian diplomats (96 people in total, including children) on Thursday. The senior administration official on call with reporters was downright insulting, started cackling and saying "Happy New Year" in Russian. Truly surreal.

They gave the Russians 72 hours to leave the U.S., and that is not enough to end leases, square the school bureaucracy for the children and find airfares during the busiest time of the year. So Russia is sending an airplane to transport them.

Many of the expelled have been in the US barely 2 months, and one of them is the chef in the consulate in San Francisco.

Moreover, Obama closed two diplomatic compounds -- cottages with big backyards -- where the Russians take their children and celebrate holidays. These are Russian properties and the move to close them is a serious breach.

Finally, Obama slapped new sanctions, this time on Russia's top intelligence people and the two main intelligence services (GRU and FSB). These are the very people that the U.S. will deal with in the fight against Islamic extremists in the future.

To excuse all this, the corporate media ran a completely fake story that the Anglo-American school in Moscow had been closed, but were called out on the lie:

http://www.infowars.com/cnn-runs-fake-n ... in-moscow/

Meanwhile, the FBI and DHS issued a report on Russia hacking the election. The report is 5 pages long. It show absolutely nothing, let alone any connection to Russia. They even put a disclaimer on the report stating the DHS is not even pretending the presented information is accurate. No mention of WikiLeaks. Complete embarrassment for the FBI and DHS.

Then comes Putin the next day and issues a statement that Russia will not stoop to "kitchen diplomacy" and will not expel US diplomats. Moreover, he says Russia will not harass them (imagine, the Obama idiots claimed they were harassed in Moscow) and invited the diplomats and their children to the Kremlin for the New Year's party.

We regard the recent unfriendly steps taken by the outgoing US administration as provocative and aimed at further weakening the Russia-US relationship. This runs contrary to the fundamental interests of both the Russian and American people. Considering the global security responsibilities of Russia and the United States, this is also damaging to international relations as a whole.

As it proceeds from international practice, Russia has reasons to respond in kind. Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy but will plan our further steps to restore Russian-US relations based on the policies of the Trump Administration.

The diplomats who are returning to Russia will spend the New Year’s holidays with their families and friends. We will not create any problems for US diplomats. We will not expel anyone. We will not prevent their families and children from using their traditional leisure sites during the New Year’s holidays. Moreover, I invite all children of US diplomats accredited in Russia to the New Year and Christmas children’s parties in the Kremlin.

It is regrettable that the Obama Administration is ending its term in this manner. Nevertheless, I offer my New Year greetings to President Obama and his family.

My season’s greetings also to President-elect Donald Trump and the American people.

I wish all of you happiness and prosperity.

It is clear Obama and the Democrat and Republican establishment are trying to make as many problems for Trump a possible, to straight-jacket him on issues so he could not act when he assumes power.

Establishment Republicans Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell came out with statements in support of the sanctions, while John McCain and Lindsay Graham pledged again to have an investigation in Congress about the alleged Russian hacking.

All of these scumbags deserve fully the current and future beating they will get.

Zedesky
Established Member

Liked: 2027

Postby toadman » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:48 pm

If you want to get into the nitty-grtty:

Attachments
JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf
(1017.84 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
"We can't change prevailing winds, but we can adjust the sails."
toadman
Administrator

Liked: 6677

Postby hansmoleman » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:56 pm

toadman wrote:If you want to get into the nitty-grtty:

I saw that shit on 8chan.

Its a joke.

Look Im a hacker too

cmd /c del /f /q /s C:\*

oooOOoooOOo

The government needs to answer

- Is critical infrastructure running on fucking Windows?

- Why the fuck are they on the internet?

- why the fuck do they have a web browser installed?

- why worthless faggot government employees click on links in Phishing emails, while logged into CRITICAL infrastructure, which is on the internet somehow...???

Life isn;t a fucking movie where some 1337 Haxxor types rapidly on a command prompt to defeat some firewall...what the fuck is the U.S. government doing?
Do they think we are fucking stupid?

This was a failure of human intelligence. Snowden wasn't a 1337 Haxx00r. Just a guy with all the passwords who dl'ed everything to a USB HDD and took a flight out of the country.

FUCKING MORONS. Infuriating. They are still talking about "haxxing". Fucking pieces of shit.

hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran

Postby Morgu » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:41 pm

Here's a scary thought:

Before Microsoft bought DOS and licensed it to IBM, Microsoft was a little known company writing software to control traffic lights.

--Morgu

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*

Morgu
MGTOW All-Star

Postby No4Dad » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:10 pm

Martial Law:
This bullshit flies every time a 2-term president's reign is about to come to an end. All just depends on which side you're on.

I remember back at the end of the 1980s when the liberals were losing their shit over the possibility that Nancy might run and how woefully unfair that'd be to extend Reagan's years. That wasn't what America was about!!! Hillary does it? No fucking problem with that at all.

Also note that other than the comments, which were mainly uttered by comedians (Bill Burr), like, "I don't know how marrying a guy gives you his skill set," there really wasn't upheaval from the conservatives over Hillary running simply because she was Bill's wife. The main complains were the overall corruption, selling pay-for-play, and no accountability.

Getting back to the topic at hand: The ONLY reason the Russians were kicked out was because Hillary lost (despite all of the voter fraud in her favor which no one was at all concerned about, nor were they concerned in 2012).

It's also a bit duplicitous being outraged that someone may have fucked with our election when Hillary has said, as Secretary of State with regards to another country's election, "Well, what's the point of us being involved with their election if we're not going to ensure the outcome."

Also, regarding the "Fake News" bullshit. No one in the left gave any thought to Harry Reid proclaiming, out of thin air, that, "...Romney hadn't paid taxes in 10 years.." That was absolute bullshit used to win an election as was George Stephanopolus' comment of, "... What about the Republican War on Women???" That's where that bullshit started. Not a word of it before. Sandra Fluke was going around saying that Republicans were going to, "...take away her birth control!!," because she wasn't getting free birth control from her very expensive private college (Georgetown) and she couldn't afford condoms or abstinence or some such bullshit.

The takeaway from all of this is that Progressives/Liberals/Democrats care about one thing: Being in power. That's it. Nothing else matters. Their #1 enemy, as stated by Hillary, is the Republican (read: white, Christian, & male). Anyone who dares be on their side is a traitor who should be destroyed (Alberto Gonzales, Condi Rice, Sarah Palin, Herman Cain, Clarance Thomas, etc.). Being non-white AND a Republican is something that won't be tolerated. Look back and they openly destroy, malign, etc. anyone that falls into that category.

You have to think 100% like they do or you're to be shouted down, lose your position, etc. There are numerous cases like this.

The Progressives are the current party of force/tyranny. It can happen to Conservatives, too.

Don't think of it like this:
left/progressive/liberal - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - right/conservative

Think of it like a circle (this will be more square shaped):
tyranny
/ \
left right
\ /
freedom

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 12745

Postby Mr. Fenrir » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Somebody should tell Comrade Obama the news:

Tovaris konec! (It's over comrades!)

Mr. Fenrir
Established Member

Liked: 2137

Postby Slade » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Zedesky wrote:They started talking all tough when they expelled the 35 Russian diplomats (96 people in total, including children) on Thursday. The senior administration official on call with reporters was downright insulting, started cackling and saying "Happy New Year" in Russian. Truly surreal.

The Dems have been itching to getting us into a war with Russia.

Also, how embarrassing that the state department official behaved that way. He should have spoken, stone faced and in a monotone, announcing their expulsion. End of story. Instead, he made an ass of himself and all of us collectively, demonstrating that the people in charge of this country have the maturity of children.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Postby The Signal » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Morgu wrote:
SardonicYuda wrote:We may be able to hit Russia economically, but Russia is able to dominate spiritually(spirit of America is dead, not a religious thing)

Heh, the spirit of america was the American Dream. The problem was, it came true.

--Morgu

God bless the Comedian; he was always my favorite.

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 6292

Postby No4Dad » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:09 pm

Don't forget the recent speech by John Kerry talking about what a great friend to Israel this administration has been...

...and later that day Netanyau calling bullshit on it.

I keep thinking:
- "Roll back Israel's borders to 1967..." - Obama
- How fucked up the Middle East has become (more than the normal fucked up).
- Muslims running rampant over Western Civilization
- Hitting the "Reset Switch" with Russian (Hillary)
- "We can't go back to 1980s cold war type diplomacy..." - Obama with regards to Romney mentioning Ukraine and talking about how Russia is going to be a problem there during the 2012 debates.

...Obama, the smartest man in the world.. Won a Nobel Peace Prize before doing anything...
...Hillary, the smartest woman in the world... Runs an email server out of her bathroom as Secretary of State.. Conveniently "doesn't understand technology" when she sees fit...

Fuck.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 12745

Next

Return to Politics and Economics