Anyone else like Tito's?

Tell us your favorite recipes. Talk food and drink here!

Anyone else like Tito's?

Postby corvair61 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:55 pm

I love good vodka. I've come to really appreciate the taste of Tito's.

If you enjoy vodka I suggest you give it a try.

http://buyamericanchallenge.wordpress.c ... -to-shame/

http://vodkabuzz.com/vodkas/titos-handmade-vodka/

corvair61
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 3826

Re: Anyone else like Tito's?

Postby Jakezilla » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Never tried it. Is it anything like Kettle One or Belvidere? Some of my fondest memories with vodka are with those brands. I would take a large glass jar and add a pint of blueberries, and then a liter of good vodka. Let it sit at room temp for about 3 days. Strain the berries out and park it in the deep freeze. The next day you will have liquid happy. I drink it right out of the bottle, but you could have it on the rocks with a splash of ginger ale as well.

Jakezilla
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 131

Postby corvair61 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:38 am

Jakezilla wrote:Never tried it. Is it anything like Kettle One or Belvidere? Some of my fondest memories with vodka are with those brands. I would take a large glass jar and add a pint of blueberries, and then a liter of good vodka. Let it sit at room temp for about 3 days. Strain the berries out and park it in the deep freeze. The next day you will have liquid happy. I drink it right out of the bottle, but you could have it on the rocks with a splash of ginger ale as well.

I've never tried either brand.

I'm not touting this as the greatest, but for the price this is a fine smooth tasting vodka.

corvair61
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 3826

Postby womanhater » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:08 am

Monopolowa is my go to Vodka. It's a true potato vodka. For grain based vodka's, Tito's is one of the best.

"Sexual attraction towards women is a disease, and we have to thank modern feminism for providing us with its cure." - MPAV8R

"Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children." - Demosthenes

"Women's definition of oppression is being held accountable for their actions." - Mr.Fenrir

"This world needs to burn in holy nuclear fire." - hansmoleman
womanhater
Gender Warlord

Liked: 33168

Postby mr_anonymous » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:41 pm

Titos is great for the money, and damn smooth. For some reason I can have a long rough day if I over do it with that stuff, which I won't get with Belvedere or Grey Goose. (Or Crown, for that matter) And the Belvedere is essentially the same as Grey Goose, except you aren't paying the French taxes. Kettle One is supposed to be just as good.

I've had Chopin's as my first potato vodka, and it also worth a nod.

I am definitely trying Jakezilla's idea, though.

mr_anonymous

Liked: 289

Postby Phathack » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:25 pm

corvair61 wrote:I love good vodka. I've come to really appreciate the taste of Tito's.

If you enjoy vodka I suggest you give it a try.

http://buyamericanchallenge.wordpress.c ... -to-shame/

http://vodkabuzz.com/vodkas/titos-handmade-vodka/

There is a bottle of that in my fridge at all times, so yes I like Tito's..

Proudly considered “unsuitable” by women since 1993
Phathack
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 8302

Postby Slade » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:17 pm

womanhater wrote:Monopolowa is my go to Vodka. It's a true potato vodka. For grain based vodka's, Tito's is one of the best.

Another vote for Monopolowa. Very smooth and reasonably priced too.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 31275

Postby Notorious GIT » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:48 pm

I thought this was about the Tacos... (might be a California thing, or just an LA thing; I don't recall ever seeing a Tito's Tacos anywhere but LA anyhow.)

Never heard of Tito's, but I gotta say, potatoes have their shit together. Home fries, hash brown, corn beef hash, tater tots, baked, mashed, soup, vodka, French fries... bout time every other vegetable got their shit together.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 35014

Postby MrPolityczny » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:56 pm

Notorious GIT wrote:I gotta say, potatoes have their shit together. Home fries, hash brown, corn beef hash, tater tots, baked, mashed, soup, vodka, French fries... bout time every other vegetable got their shit together.

Ordinary plum and so can make fun ... ;) 8-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slivovitz

"Love: A radioactive element with a half life of 6 months." ~Merlin

"Skipper, our intel shows that there's one sure way to a female's heart. You start with a four-inch incision..."
- Kowalski
MrPolityczny
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 17305

Postby Eddie Willers » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Notorious GIT wrote:I thought this was about the Tacos... (might be a California thing, or just an LA thing; I don't recall ever seeing a Tito's Tacos anywhere but LA anyhow.).

8-)
Yarr..."Tito's Tacos" at the corner of Washington & Sepulveda in West LA - well known landmark with some of the best salsa & pico de gallo I've ever had outside Los Estados Unidos Mexicanos. Tacos then a few cold ones from Davy Jones's Liquor Locker around the corner...happy days.

<obligatory vodka reference>
When the Soviet Union was still extant, Stolichnaya was the best around in Limey-land. Haven't seen that brand in a long time.

A gun-toting, weed-smoking, gray-bearded redneck with a Masters - old and dangerous.
Eddie Willers
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 4123

Postby comedian » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:26 pm

Alberta Vodka, hardly ever get a hang-over from it.

PhilospherStoned: Sometimes it's easier to spend 10 minutes using your imagination and be done with it than spend hours entertaining an idiot.
comedian
Ghost GHOW

Liked: 5294

Postby comedian » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Notorious GIT wrote:I thought this was about the Tacos... (might be a California thing, or just an LA thing; I don't recall ever seeing a Tito's Tacos anywhere but LA anyhow.)

Never heard of Tito's, but I gotta say, potatoes have their shit together. Home fries, hash brown, corn beef hash, tater tots, baked, mashed, soup, vodka, French fries... bout time every other vegetable got their shit together.

p01lfnn2.jpg
p01lfnn2.jpg (19.56 KiB) Viewed 3625 times

¡Viva patatas!

PhilospherStoned: Sometimes it's easier to spend 10 minutes using your imagination and be done with it than spend hours entertaining an idiot.
comedian
Ghost GHOW

Postby comedian » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:39 pm

Trying it now. Lovin' it.

comedian
Ghost GHOW

Postby womanhater » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Eddie Willers wrote:
Notorious GIT wrote:I thought this was about the Tacos... (might be a California thing, or just an LA thing; I don't recall ever seeing a Tito's Tacos anywhere but LA anyhow.).

8-)
Yarr..."Tito's Tacos" at the corner of Washington & Sepulveda in West LA - well known landmark with some of the best salsa & pico de gallo I've ever had outside Los Estados Unidos Mexicanos. Tacos then a few cold ones from Davy Jones's Liquor Locker around the corner...happy days.

When the Soviet Union was still extant, Stolichnaya was the best around in Limey-land. Haven't seen that brand in a long time.

Who doesn't love Tits and Tacos? Oh, wait...never mind.

"Sexual attraction towards women is a disease, and we have to thank modern feminism for providing us with its cure." - MPAV8R

"Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children." - Demosthenes

"Women's definition of oppression is being held accountable for their actions." - Mr.Fenrir

"This world needs to burn in holy nuclear fire." - hansmoleman
womanhater
Gender Warlord

Liked: 33168

Postby G001 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Eddie Willers wrote:

It is still around. I can get it at all good bottle shops. No issue finding it. Though Russian Standart and Eristoff are good ones as well.

G001
Established Member

Liked: 895

Postby The Signal » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:03 pm

Best damned vodka I've tasted. 'Course, I might be partial to things from Texas, but I stand by my claim nonetheless.

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 6294

Postby SardonicYuda » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:37 am

I'm partial to Russian Standard myself. Bourbi, myself and two friends killed the biggest bottle they had. That was a good night and a lot of pickles(Polish ones)
BTW whoever said a little hair of the hound that bit ya will help is a fucking asshole.

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat

Liked: 10988

Postby The-Bourbonator » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:17 am

SardonicYuda wrote:I'm partial to Russian Standard myself. Bourbi, myself and two friends killed the biggest bottle they had. That was a good night and a lot of pickles(Polish ones)
BTW whoever said a little hair of the hound that bit ya will help is a fucking asshole.

Ah yes, that was a good night...

...the morning though....

"One of the best things about being a hardcore cynic is that you are seldom disappointed and almost never wrong."
-MPAV8R

"Some men are domesticated and some are civilized."
-DrunkenMaster

To salvage what humanity remains within us, we must learn to embrace the wildness within us. We must plumb the depths of our ancestral memory to seek who and what we truly are, and leave the ploughshare behind us forever.
-MPAV8R

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
-Marcus Aurelius
The-Bourbonator
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 8542

Postby The-Bourbonator » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:20 am

Notorious GIT wrote:I thought this was about the Tacos... (might be a California thing, or just an LA thing; I don't recall ever seeing a Tito's Tacos anywhere but LA anyhow.)

Jesus christ I forgot about Tito's tacos!

Ah...quaint memories of roaming around hollyweird drunk as a fuckin skunk.

Those tacos tasted just as good coming up as they did going down! :lol:

"One of the best things about being a hardcore cynic is that you are seldom disappointed and almost never wrong."
-MPAV8R

"Some men are domesticated and some are civilized."
-DrunkenMaster

To salvage what humanity remains within us, we must learn to embrace the wildness within us. We must plumb the depths of our ancestral memory to seek who and what we truly are, and leave the ploughshare behind us forever.
-MPAV8R

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
-Marcus Aurelius
The-Bourbonator
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 8542

Postby SardonicYuda » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:34 am

The-Bourbonator wrote:
SardonicYuda wrote:I'm partial to Russian Standard myself. Bourbi, myself and two friends killed the biggest bottle they had. That was a good night and a lot of pickles(Polish ones)

Ah yes, that was a good night...

...the morning though....

No joke, I was kinda afraid you guys were gonna die :lol:

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat

Liked: 10988

Return to Food and Recipes