Favorite (non-alcoholic) Drink

Tell us your favorite recipes. Talk food and drink here!

Re: Favorite (non-alcoholic) Drink

Postby going this way » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:36 pm

I'm the only one making my own carbonated drinks? I've had a Sodastream for a few years, but I used it so much that the plastic lever broke, still usable just pressing directly on the valve. I probably drink 90% straight carbonated water but I've used a lot of those Mio flavor & similar competitor flavorings; like Crush-grape-strawberry-orange, & cheap locals like Walmart's great value flavors.

The upside is no or low sugar, no corn syrup or other crap-as in the ready made sodas. but dang I've always liked the feeling of drinking any soda, unless I think it tastes not good (like Pepsi), swishing it down. It's also nice for alcohol mixes, the best flavor I think for that is Mio's orange-vanilla.

The full flavor syrups Sodastream makes are alright too, then those have more sugar & whatever else in it depending on type though. I'll probably buy another one or similar product if I need to, they're cheaper in the long run.

It's likely happening out there somewhere, just because you haven't heard that it is, or read somewhere that it is, doesn't mean it isn't happening.
going this way
Established Member

Liked: 730

Postby ManWithAPlan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:52 pm

Margarita Supreme.

So this shit doesn't exist (yet) but I was thinking.

Get a mojito minus the alcohol (use mineral water or some sparkling shit). Then mix in some THC, maybe a bit of heroin, and top it off with something that takes a while to kick in. And cover the rim of the glass with cocaine.

Somewhere, in an alternate universe, alternate universe me just walked into a bar, sat down, looked at the menu, and saw that drink. And that's exactly what he ordered.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 39118

Postby Merlin » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:45 am

Coffee and sparkling water are an every day thing.

This is my favorite non-alcoholic drink besides those two.

When speaking with most women I find my capacity to give a damn has been overshadowed by an over abundance of go fuck yourself.

I looked into the abyss. At first I was afraid but then I looked further and studied it. After a while I began to understand the abyss. Then the abyss looked back at me, I smiled and it ran.
Merlin
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 9101

Postby DMcG94 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Milk is probably my top favorites.

I also like flavored sparkling water.

DMcG94
Established Member

Liked: 322

Postby SardonicYuda » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:26 am

Coffee

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat

Liked: 11073

Previous

Return to Food and Recipes