Passive income Ideas

Hate your boss? Want a career change or landed a new job? Discussion forum for all things related to Jobs and Careers.

Passive income Ideas

Postby Naadvis » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:23 am

I must admit I am a lazy person, and would be more than just happy if the cash just comes in while I Just Wine and Dine and do nothing for the rest of my life

But the reality of course and Obviously is different . Though I did not mind working and earn my rightful pay , I am pissed of by the uncertainty in IT Job market and the present company also putting me in probables to lay off

This is when the lazy ass part of my brain tells to do something and bring a passive income source , so that you would not give a fuck if your boss tries to control you with the fear of losing job. Or when the job market plunges and you are suddenly hanging desperately to your savings

But I am short of Ideas, anyone here successful in this ?

"As much as loneliness is bad when one is single, it is infinitely worse when one is married"
"Marriage is for the rich and/or stupid"
"When you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything"
Naadvis
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 7520

Re: Passive income Ideas

Postby cyberdude » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:06 am

cyberdude
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7592

Postby K-Dog » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:10 pm

Become a housewife. You'll have to make a few changes to yourself first, of course. :lol:

"To say that privacy does not matter because I have nothing to hide is analogous to saying free speech does not matter because I have nothing to say."—Ranome of MGTOWHQ.com
K-Dog
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6061

Postby Naadvis » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:07 am

K-Dog wrote:Become a housewife. You'll have to make a few changes to yourself first, of course. :lol:

Reminded me of this .. he he

Attachments
FB_IMG_1456534012231.jpg
FB_IMG_1456534012231.jpg (25.36 KiB) Viewed 1353 times
"As much as loneliness is bad when one is single, it is infinitely worse when one is married"
"Marriage is for the rich and/or stupid"
"When you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything"
Naadvis
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 7520

Return to Jobs and Careers