Dollar crash

Bringing home the bacon! Loans, mortgages, savings, car finance, debt problems, making money, losing money, taxation, alimony...discuss all things money here.

Dollar crash

Postby womanhater » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:39 pm

Looks like the banksters are about to punish the American people for annointing the God-Emperor Trump.

Should be easy money for those who know how to play FOREX.

"Sexual attraction towards women is a disease, and we have to thank modern feminism for providing us with its cure." - MPAV8R

"Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children." - Demosthenes

"Women's definition of oppression is being held accountable for their actions." - Mr.Fenrir

"This world needs to burn in holy nuclear fire." - hansmoleman
womanhater
Gender Warlord

Liked: 33251

Re: Dollar crash

Postby Slade » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:23 pm

Apparently the opposite has happened, mostly because China's currency is cratering. When things get scary, everyone runs to Uncle Buck.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 31340

Re: Dollar crash

Postby Merlin » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:08 pm

Slade wrote:Apparently the opposite has happened, mostly because China's currency is cratering. When things get scary, everyone runs to Uncle Buck.

We haven't hit the interest rate increases yet.

When speaking with most women I find my capacity to give a damn has been overshadowed by an over abundance of go fuck yourself.

I looked into the abyss. At first I was afraid but then I looked further and studied it. After a while I began to understand the abyss. Then the abyss looked back at me, I smiled and it ran.
Merlin
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 9105

Return to Money