How to keep them on the hook

Discussions on all aspects of dating and dating sites such as POF, OKC, etc.

How to keep them on the hook

Postby TDG » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:39 am

I'm a big fan of The Rationale Male blog site (and the associated books he has written) and I personally deem these as about as close to a bible as the red pill gets.

That being said, after bumping into an old buddy the other day that helped fill in some gaps about my ex-wife and ex-gf (I haven't seen them in years but he has), I realised I have made a couple of alpha widows.

For me personally, I enjoy the gf experience which is essentially monogamous long term dating where you have separate abodes, finances, etc and I never consciously wrote down what it is I do that gets women on a hook but then I read this;

Done correctly deep conversion is the most satisfying experience possible between a man and a woman. So long as you keep the elements in place, it has no natural time limit. I had my ex-wife in this state for eight of the nine years we were together (losing it only when I lost my mojo) and I’ve had four girlfriends in the past two years in the same position. I’ve got a few more on the boil now. It’s really not very hard to do if you have the following core competencies in place:

1 - An unshakeably strong frame. You are special, you know you’re special, and your masculinity is stratospheric compared to the chumps around you.

2 - Cheerful misogyny. You love women but don’t take them seriously. This is more than just the attraction phase teasing. You genuinely believe women are more like dogs or children, meaning they are a delight when well-lead and a nightmare when left ill-disciplined without a pack leader. It’s empathetic but not weak or equalist.

3 - Direction. Your life must be a straight line in a Deida-esque manner. Whether it’s your music, philosophy, career, fitness your life contains several arrows pointing the same direction… towards building the archetype of a fully developed man. If you are one-dimensional the girl will hold back.

4 - Sexual mastery. Understand that women crave dominance above all else in the bedroom. Give her the kind of sex that penetrates her soul. This isn’t high-fitness sport sex and G-spot finding. Those men will keep a woman around as her sexual provider, the guy she goes to when she wants a good fucking, the bedroom equivalent of a qualifying beta chump. A sexual master rocks a girl psychologically so even a half-assed knee trembler in a public toilet has her dreaming for weeks afterwards. The girl dreams of pleasing him, not him pleasing her.

All four elements increase with age if you live your life correctly. I don’t want to write too much about it and certainly the book will never be released. Just be aware that it has it’s own ego traps, its own risks…. but it is possible. When you’re tired of the notch-carousel you might want to look into it.

Absolutely 100% spot on and will be my goto advice for any guy that asks how I personally do it.

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 57422

Re: How to keep them on the hook

Postby Orangutan » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:04 pm

In my younger years I had very little success with dating. I gave it a break for several years, and then in my late twenties gave it another go, but as a much more developed and mature man. I realized how easy it is keep them interested without even trying that much. This guy's wisdom is spot on.

1 - An unshakeably strong frame. You are special, you know you’re special, and your masculinity is stratospheric compared to the chumps around you.

This comes naturally when you do something for a living or have a hobby that few people do.

You love women but don’t take them seriously.

Tell them exactly this to piss them off, but then buy them ice cream immediately afterward and condescendingly pat them on the head.

3 - Direction. Your life must be a straight line in a Deida-esque manner. Whether it’s your music, philosophy, career, fitness your life contains several arrows pointing the same direction… towards building the archetype of a fully developed man. If you are one-dimensional the girl will hold back.

Also helps when women are entirely optional in your life plans. In that case they gotta earn your time and commitment.

4 - Sexual mastery. Understand that women crave dominance above all else in the bedroom.

Yup. Get her to call you master and daddy. If she doesn't comply, revoke visitation rights and tell her you'll be looking to other women who are worth your time and respectful towards you.

All that being said, I avoid dating and even sex since both take up too much time, and are not worth the bullshit.

The latter is always a risk since I've never gotten the snip (I might do it eventually though), but even then, I prefer to remain disease free. I work in a hospital so I know the sort of bugs that go around under the radar.

Orangutan
Banana Republican

Liked: 4562

Postby Cherubino » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:42 pm

Orangutan wrote:All that being said, I avoid dating and even sex since both take up too much time, and are not worth the bullshit.

That's basically the problem.

Orangutan wrote:I work in a hospital so I know the sort of bugs that go around under the radar.

Go on...

Ask not what you can do for your country - do ask what your country can do to you.
I make a distinction between the oppressor in W., DC and it's main enemy and target: the American people.

"Increasingly, one's humanity is directly proportional to both one's insistence on withdrawal from the herd, and one's intolerance towards ape-like conduct of all sorts." - bem

"What do women think? Who really cares what women think? You're not running a free psychiatric clinic." - dubya
Cherubino
Established Member

Liked: 2863

Postby Notorious GIT » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:53 pm

This and the comment WH made about all sex being transactional really reminds me of my old girlfriends.

I'm convinced the last relationship I had was so good because I finally got the last element I needed, a bit like that casual misogyny point. I simply couldn't see her as more han what she was, a good girl sure, but in the same sense with which I'd say "good girl" to a dog that minded me well.

It's a mistake to allow them to see you regard them as if they have higher reasoning. That's it right there, or at least it was to me. Passing that playful teasing flirtation stage and, even if you're not capable of sincerely viewing any of them as your equal, if you see faking doing so as a means to keeping a relationship, even that is enough to take you from that alpha status fuck that WH mentioned to that transactional sex status.

I'm reminded of Jim Jeffries comment that he could never be gay because he could never fuck anything he respects. I think I've gotten to a point where fucking anything I don't respect is just beneath my expectations to such a point as it supercedes my sex drive. It's definitely there, but having to paly these games? Having to behave this way, or any way, call it alpha behavior or maintaining frame or whatever you like, it's just another word for another kind of hoop you have to jump through, and I'm just bloody done. As in, so done the last couple girls who've taken cracks at me (the ones among the few that were actually relevant, two of whom were pretty much my ideal) haven't even made it into my spank bank rotation.

That's how checked out on them I am. It's thanks to a thorough understanding of stuff like this.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 35102

Postby DruidV » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:44 pm

The older I get, the more it reads like tipping thru a minefield.

Why, when you can just go fishing?

Is it safe?
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 16265

Postby Orangutan » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Cherubino wrote:
Orangutan wrote:I work in a hospital so I know the sort of bugs that go around under the radar.

Go on...

STD outbreaks are a problem in recent years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/3 ... ay-doctors

"If enough people change partners quickly, and they've got other untreated sexually transmitted infections, it might just start an explosion of HIV in the heterosexual population. Apps could do that."

The latest figures from Public Health England suggest rapid rises in some STIs.

Syphilis has seen a 33% increase and gonorrhoea a 19% increase in 2014.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/tinder-gr ... -1.3555639

On Tuesday, Alberta health officials revealed they recorded 3,400 cases of gonorrhea in 2015, up 80 per cent from 2014. And there were more than 350 cases of infectious syphilis in 2015, doubling the amount of 2014.

It is an open sewer out there, so play safe (or don't play at all).

Orangutan
Banana Republican

Liked: 4562

Postby ZionDweller » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:15 pm

I can tell most of, if not all of that stuff works but the problem is that it's still too much effort for too little reward.

ZionDweller
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9175

Return to Dating