xojane says do the carousel; comments call BS

Discussions on all aspects of dating and dating sites such as POF, OKC, etc.

xojane says do the carousel; comments call BS

Postby Sam I Am » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:27 am

http://www.xojane.com/sex/why-you-shoul ... e#comments

I didn't read all the comments, but what I did read suggest that even some women flag xoJane's recommendation as bullshit.

you lurkers out there get involved with somebody you know is dating other guys, she's just being a whore up front (instead of revealing it later). as usual, you'd likely never find out she was juggling you and a half dozen other guys anyway.... either you'd become the guy, or more likely, you'd get sloughed off, if for no other reason that women are convinced no matter how good they have it, there's better to be had out there.... which is why dating and relationships are really a no-win game for guys who are looking for that kind of thing.

it's a players market (read: hook up culture), really, and women are responsible for having created it.

Sam I Am
Asperges me, Samus, F-pyrobolus et mundabor

Liked: 7221

Re: xojane says do the carousel; comments call BS

Postby JohnnyComeLately » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:31 pm

Lol. And women wonder why men don't want to pay for dates anymore! This author, 10 (or maybe even 5) years from now, will be writing 'Where are all the good men?!' articles.

JohnnyComeLately
Established Member

Liked: 5954

Re: xojane says do the carousel; comments call BS

Postby thescalpmaster » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Sam I Am wrote:
you lurkers out there get involved with somebody you know is dating other guys, she's just being a whore up front (instead of revealing it later). as usual, you'd likely never find out she was juggling you and a half dozen other guys anyway.... either you'd become the guy, or more likely, you'd get sloughed off, if for no other reason that women are convinced no matter how good they have it, there's better to be had out there.... which is why dating and relationships are really a no-win game for guys who are looking for that kind of thing.

You either get cuckolded or will be trapped in an open-relationship if the girl is smart enough. When she's caught, she will act like a victim and argue that you aren't pleasing her enough and be a REAL MAN :D. If you trust modern women then you're either dumb or retarded. It just doesn't make sense.

Because of modern technology, acquiring new lays is as easy as pie for them because a hungry beast is just a tap away. ;)

thescalpmaster
BANNED

Liked: 0

Return to Dating