Guy goes on POF, gets dead

Discussions on all aspects of dating and dating sites such as POF, OKC, etc.

Guy goes on POF, gets dead

Postby Sam I Am » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:37 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/6e8fc1c7-7 ... ed-in.html

The night before police found Adam Hilarie dead in his kitchen, the 27-year-old Central Florida father went bowling with a woman he met through the online dating site PlentyOfFish, Auburndale police said Monday. They went back to his place, and she texted him later: I had a good time and would like to see you again. She saw him the next night, when on Friday she brought three men to rob Hilarie of TVs, an Xbox and an iPhone, and one of them shot him in the head, Deputy Chief Andy Ray said at a news conference. "In cases like this, it's easy for us to put ourselves in the shoes of the family," Ray said, as he detailed the arrest of four people in connection with the killing — including 18-year-old ...

Sam I Am
Asperges me, Samus, F-pyrobolus et mundabor

Liked: 7240

Re: Guy goes on POF, gets dead

Postby TDG » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:04 am

Degenerate fuckin' animals

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 57422

Postby The Signal » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:08 pm

Bring back public hangings.

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 6378

Postby Morgu » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:14 pm

The Signal wrote:Bring back public hangings.

There is a reason punishment was once a public affair.

--Morgu

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*
Electronics officer: "Captain, Morgu, sir, western civilization now requires all men to live with a woman!"
Captain Morgu: "Diving officer, submerge the ship. Make your depth 3-5-0 feet..."

Funny thing about garlic, it keeps away three types of blood suckers: mosquitoes, vampires, and human females.
Morgu
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 12724

Postby Cherubino » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:27 pm

This is also bad for the economy. The next possible entrepreneur - you know, those guys that create jobs with the potential of above minimum py - will more likely think: "Do I want to deal with that?"

Ask not what you can do for your country - do ask what your country can do to you.
I make a distinction between the oppressor in W., DC and it's main enemy and target: the American people.

"Increasingly, one's humanity is directly proportional to both one's insistence on withdrawal from the herd, and one's intolerance towards ape-like conduct of all sorts." - bem

"What do women think? Who really cares what women think? You're not running a free psychiatric clinic." - dubya
Cherubino
Established Member

Liked: 2863

Postby WheelBarrow » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:52 pm

Cherubino wrote:This is also bad for the economy. The next possible entrepreneur - you know, those guys that create jobs with the potential of above minimum py - will more likely think: "Do I want to deal with that?"

Nawww, they'll just delude themselves by thinking that guy "just chose wrong".

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7173

Return to Dating