More: Women's Overinflated Sense of Self

Discussions on all aspects of dating and dating sites such as POF, OKC, etc.

Re: More: Women's Overinflated Sense of Self

Postby ZionDweller » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:20 pm

Alistair wrote:
Cap285 wrote:dancing. It makes me envy cripples. No straight man likes dancing. Accept it.

Completely agree.

Never, never, never having to dance again is one of MGTOW's greatest features.

You know I never thought about that. The last time I did anything resembling a dance was in a night club when I was out trying to impress girls. Even though I was wasted, I still noticed women gravitating towards me when I did good dance moves and then moving away when I did moves that failed or were sub par.

Nowadays, Ive swapped drinking excessively, smoking and spending hours approaching women in bars, streets or clubs with training my mind and body and doing anything else that I really want to do. Now I am fitter, look better, more relaxed and more honest with myself.

ZionDweller
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9201

Postby Merlin » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:25 pm

ZionDweller wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Cap285 wrote:dancing. It makes me envy cripples. No straight man likes dancing. Accept it.

Completely agree.

Never, never, never having to dance again is one of MGTOW's greatest features.

You know I never thought about that. The last time I did anything resembling a dance was in a night club when I was out trying to impress girls. Even though I was wasted, I still noticed women gravitating towards me when I did good dance moves and then moving away when I did moves that failed or were sub par.

Nowadays, Ive swapped drinking excessively, smoking and spending hours approaching women in bars, streets or clubs with training my mind and body and doing anything else that I really want to do. Now I am fitter, look better, more relaxed and more honest with myself.

My mom put me in freshman cotillion the summer before my freshman year. I have to say that ballroom style dancing opened up more pussy for me than probably anything else in my life. Take charge, lead her in the dance and teach as you go if they don't know already. A few dips and spins and they're putty in your hands.

When speaking with most women I find my capacity to give a damn has been overshadowed by an over abundance of go fuck yourself.

I looked into the abyss. At first I was afraid but then I looked further and studied it. After a while I began to understand the abyss. Then the abyss looked back at me, I smiled and it ran.
Merlin
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 9101

Postby DruidV » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:34 pm

So Chef fishes on CL.

I get the sense he's a catch and release sort of guy, who's seen it all and fears none of it, so it's all good.

Hey, I fished on the Detroit river, once.

Once.

Is it safe?
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 16296

Postby chiefbrownmonk » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:43 pm

DruidV wrote:So Chef fishes on CL.

I get the sense he's a catch and release sort of guy, so it's all good.

Hey, I fished on the Detroit river, once.

Once.

We all have our days or weeks or whatever it happens to be.

We are John Galt.
chiefbrownmonk
Established Member

Liked: 2416

Previous

Return to Dating