1. As your first post, you must post an introduction of yourself in the New Member Introductions forum.
2. No posts glorifying violence, suggesting violence, encouraging violence, or mentioning violence in any way that is a liability for the continuation of the site.
3. No using this forum as a place to organize attacks on other sites or forums.
4. No taking extreme examples of individuals behaving badly as being explanatory for all members of any particular group, race, sex, age, etc.
5. No posts which encourage or glorify cruelty to animals.
6. No posts sharing links or material which you are not authorized to share, this includes copyrighted material whether in or out of print/production.
7. No posts suggesting or encouraging illegal activities or crime in general.
8. All rules are subject to the administrators' discretion. We expect members to have common sense and exercise it at all times.
9. Do not claim to write or speak on behalf of mgtowhq.com anywhere for any reason.
10. No pornography or posting about one's sexual frustrations or desires.
11. No flaming other members, name-calling, etc. Once someone calls another member a name, their argument(s) is/are immediately invalid.
12. No spam, soliciting goods or services, or promoting other businesses or websites for personal gain.
13. By using this site, you agree to allow MGTOWHQ.com to repost content you upload on another domain with full credit given for authorship, in the event that MGTOWHQ.com becomes inoperable or unavailable.
14. No posting fat ass Harley Quinn cosplayers in chat*. Use the spoiler button if you must in a post. I don't take away your Santa Claus.
-Revised Feb 20, 2014, f5f
-Revised 16JAN15 GIT
*Addendum to Rule 14: or in PM, threads, replies, quotes, via copy & paste or attachment. Do not look at fat Harley Quinns while logged into HQ in another tab. Do not allow one computer or device with an open tab or saved photo of a fat Harley Quinn open to touch a computer or device on which you have the HQ open. Do not think of Harley Quinn as being fat ever. With the exception of the preceding rules, do not use "Harley Quinn" and "fat" within 7 words of each other in the same sentence. It's MGTOW HQ after all. Coincidence? Or dash cunning on my part?
Why? Because Vindicare, that's why.
The fact is that the average man's love of liberty is nine-tenths imaginary, exactly like his love of sense, justice and truth. He is not actually happy when free; he is uncomfortable, a bit alarmed, and intolerably lonely. Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty — and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken
If most people said what's on their minds, they'd be speechless! - Alfred E. Neuman