La-Z-Boy Furniture just made THE LIST!

MGTOW General Discussion

La-Z-Boy Furniture just made THE LIST!

Postby Polk High Waterboy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:03 am

She better get a fake ADHD diagnosis and over-medicate those two rugrats so her and her future daughter can live the rest of their lives in peace.

BTW, THE LIST is a reference to WWE wrestler Chris Jericho, whose latest addition to his persona is to expand his list of people who get on his dark side.

I'm not worried about Hell -- 'cause I was married for two fucking years! Hell would be like Club Med! Hell would be like a fucking resort! - Sam Kinison
Polk High Waterboy
Established Member

Liked: 1618

Re: La-Z-Boy Furniture just made THE LIST!

Postby going this way » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:48 am

That actress lost a lot of popularity when she first married, probably even before then.

It's likely happening out there somewhere, just because you haven't heard that it is, or read somewhere that it is, doesn't mean it isn't happening.
going this way
Established Member

Liked: 674

Postby WheelBarrow » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:47 am

Meh. fuck 'em. I got a comfortable old no-name couch that suits me just fine. I can't stand recliners and such. Fuckin' furniture outfits will go broke waiting for me to darken their door.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7110

Postby Chef » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:04 am

I'm not seeing sexism here. That seems like a pretty reasonable joke between two women/moms. Wouldn't have been offensive with two men and two little girls running around either. Let's not fall into the Left's mindset of EVERYTHING is an IST or ISM!

Prick of The Year, 2014 Every Year

A moderate Muslim does not want to behead you. A moderate Muslim wants another Muslim to behead you. ~Unknown
Chef
Kickin' It Up A Notch

Liked: 11637

Postby ManWithAPlan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:44 pm

I remember when I first saw blue lagoon and thought she was the most beautiful woman on the planet. Now the cashier at my grocery store can run laps around her.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 38987

Postby Phathack » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:31 pm

ManWithAPlan wrote:I remember when I first saw blue lagoon and thought she was the most beautiful woman on the planet. Now the cashier at my grocery store can run laps around her.

Brooke Shields was 14 years old when she shot Blue Lagoon.

She hit the wall early, in her mid 20's, over 25 years ago and things have not been the same since.
For the most part all shes been able to scare up are roles in TV shows and some voice acting gigs in animated movies.
Oh and TV ads.

:ugeek:

Proudly considered “unsuitable” by women since 1993
Phathack
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 8299

Postby ManWithAPlan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:38 pm

Phathack wrote:
ManWithAPlan wrote:I remember when I first saw blue lagoon and thought she was the most beautiful woman on the planet. Now the cashier at my grocery store can run laps around her.

Brooke Shields was 14 years old when she shot Blue Lagoon.

She hit the wall early, in her mid 20's, over 25 years ago and things have not been the same since.
For the most part all shes been able to scare up are roles in TV shows and some voice acting gigs in animated movies.
Oh and TV ads.

:ugeek:

I noticed that a lot of girls who hit the ground running and look stunning during or right after puberty tend to also burn out by the time they reach their mid 20's. We call them babushka bombs in eastern Europe.

ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Postby Mikediver » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Brooke Shields was, and still is, a beautiful woman. But she has no sex appeal, and never did. What ever her stage mother, and her early teen sexualized film career, did to her it came out with her having the sexuality of a cardboard cut out. I don't know if she is a nice person or not, or even if she is a good actress. I have never cared enough to pay attention to her.

Mikediver
Established Member

Liked: 2982

Postby Orangutan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:49 pm

I'm assuming these women are a lesbian couple?

Orangutan
Banana Republican

Liked: 4491

Postby bob » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:26 pm

blue lagoon was 36 years ago. in woman years, that's like 120!

"THOSE AREN'T FEELINGS...THOSE ARE LIES YOUR DICK IS TELLING TO YOU!!!" - Chef
bob
Deplorable and Irredeemable

Liked: 11020

Postby ManWithAPlan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:40 pm

bob wrote:

Well I didn't even exist that long ago, but still glad I saw that movie. But I'm sure glad I saw it. One isn't born a pervert, it takes dedication, persistence and hard work. And that movie made it easy.

ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Postby going this way » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:58 pm

ManWithAPlan wrote:
bob wrote:

Well I didn't even exist that long ago, but still glad I saw that movie. But I'm sure glad I saw it. One isn't born a pervert, it takes dedication, persistence and hard work. And that movie made it easy.

IIRC it didn't have any good nude scenes, but it was a good adventure/fantasy, in those days I think Brooke wanted the "virgin controversy" thing to last as long as it could, otherwise she was just a run of the mill actress.

It's likely happening out there somewhere, just because you haven't heard that it is, or read somewhere that it is, doesn't mean it isn't happening.
going this way
Established Member

Postby WheelBarrow » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:17 pm

Brooke Shields was in that clip? I didn't even recognize her. Shit.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7110

Postby going this way » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:42 am

WheelBarrow wrote:Brooke Shields was in that clip? I didn't even recognize her. Shit.

I barely recognized her on "The Middle" TV series, anyway I think La-z-boy should be on the list for using her.
:mrgreen:

going this way
Established Member

Postby Zedesky » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:17 am

A crazy put on a pedestal early on. Not a good combination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnwx9_8LuvY

Zedesky
Established Member

Liked: 2023

Postby No4Dad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:47 am

Chef wrote:I'm not seeing sexism here. That seems like a pretty reasonable joke between two women/moms. Wouldn't have been offensive with two men and two little girls running around either. Let's not fall into the Left's mindset of EVERYTHING is an IST or ISM!

I'm with you. It seemed reasonable.

Having raised two girls and dealt with other families who had boys the boys were fucking nuts. I think a lot of it is just that the boys need recess at school and need to go out and run through the woods (I did when I was a kid) to burn off energy but also that they're just different.

Boys will be boys - there's something to that. Being a helicopter parent and not letting them play outside because of "stranger danger" kills them wanting to go explore, run, play, and have a good time. It's in their nature to do so.

I remember when my grandson was climbing a retaining wall (those kind with the layered cinderblock sort of bricks) and my daughter was getting all tense because, "What if he falls???," and started yelling at him to be careful, get down, etc. I said, "Stop. What if he falls? He's going to get bruised up, we'll tell him to dust himself off and try again, and he'll have learned one of the things not to do and he'll climb higher... and that's a GOOD thing..."

She was still anxious about it but kept quiet after that and let him climb.

...and to Chef's point: Yeah, we want to think and not just declare everything as offensive (outraged!!). I'm not a fan of every guy on TV being portrayed as a dumbass. I don't mind some guys being portrayed as dumbasses, though, because it can be funny and you ought to be able to take someone poking fun at you / have a sense of humor. The left definitely does not have a sense of humor and everything enrages them.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 12673

Postby Chef » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:32 am

No4Dad wrote:...and to Chef's point: Yeah, we want to think and not just declare everything as offensive (outraged!!). I'm not a fan of every guy on TV being portrayed as a dumbass. I don't mind some guys being portrayed as dumbasses, though, because it can be funny and you ought to be able to take someone poking fun at you / have a sense of humor. The left definitely does not have a sense of humor and everything enrages them.

Amen!!

Prick of The Year, 2014 Every Year

A moderate Muslim does not want to behead you. A moderate Muslim wants another Muslim to behead you. ~Unknown
Chef
Kickin' It Up A Notch

Liked: 11637

Return to MGTOW General Discussion