Woman blows her cash and ends up living with mum and dad ...

MGTOW General Discussion

Woman blows her cash and ends up living with mum and dad ...

Postby ubermensch » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:00 pm

http://www.domain.com.au/news/im-41-and ... 10-gtn1ut/

Closing paragraph - she mentions potential hosts to leech from ... (cough, splutter) ... "suitors", thinking she'll just line up some dumb cunt moron to pay her bills and provide half a house and half of his assets ...

And she probably will, unless MGTOW prevents her from doing so - her cutesy (cunty) article certainly won't help, lol!

ubermensch
The Ghost of Albert Jacka

Liked: 25017

Re: Woman blows her cash and ends up living with mum and dad

Postby bob » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:09 pm

Amazing. who could be that stupid?

"THOSE AREN'T FEELINGS...THOSE ARE LIES YOUR DICK IS TELLING TO YOU!!!" - Chef
bob
Deplorable and Irredeemable

Liked: 11085

Postby EddieS » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:08 am

She's in denial from her carousel ejection. Doesn't even realise she landed on her ass in the mud.

She probably never will.

the dark isn't dark
EddieS
Grungle

Liked: 14371

Postby MPAV8R » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:30 am

Curiously absent details as to what really lead to this outcome...curiously absent.

Relationship breakdown? Reduced capital?

One has to wonder.

Maybe it's wishful thinking to dream that some cunning chad managed to walk off with common property, leaving her the remainder to spend on a second (third, fourth) adolescence.

A twat and her money are as soon parted as her legs are, when Chad walks in the room.

I've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment.

Alphas do, betas explain. -Womanhater
MPAV8R
Marquis De Schadenfreude

Liked: 10268

Postby mongolking » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:02 am

One of the primary reasons I don't regret not having any kids.

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
mongolking
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 24074

Postby Fox » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:53 am

In my 20s and 30s, I owned two flats and, for a fleeting period, was the co-owner of a grown-up Victorian terrace house.
The sensible thing would have been to save up to put another deposit down on a modest place in an area earmarked as the next hot spot. Instead, I spent three years and a large amount of my savings travelling abroad, volunteering for an animal charity, studying and generally having fun.

She owned more than 99% of the world's population could ever expect in life, and she squandered it all, traveling and spending money like a drunken sailor.

While I work out what to do next, it seemed like the practical (and only) choice to move back in with my parents.
Decades-long squabbles have been reignited. My dad runs the washing-up regime in the kitchen like a military operation and, as I write this, the unwelcome presence of my dirty porridge saucepan in the sink haunts the house.
Yesterday, I got accused of “hacking” into my dad’s breakfast loaf (I was cutting off two slices!)

Allegedly an adult and living in her parents' house, all she's expected to do is wash her own dishes and not filch her Dad's food. Can't even manage either of those.
Then there is the fact that my parents are now retired and in their seventies. There is a certain amount of guilt on my side that I should be looking after them – although, thankfully, they are both still in good health.

Uh huh... 'thankfully'. Anybody want to bet she just can't wait for them to kick off so she can claim the house and their assets, then jump back onto the carousel.
It’s been Great British Railways on TV for weeks now.

No good TV to watch in a comfortable house where she's living practically rent free. Oh the horror!
At the moment I don’t pay bills, a mortgage or anything else that constitutes the parameters of a “normal” adult life. I do worry about regressing into a giant adult baby

She's already regressed into a giant adult baby and doesn't even realize it.
I'm drunk by 6.15pm and in bed with a hangover by 8.30pm.

Now that's classy. Anybody want to wife that up?
Still, it’s hard to hold on to your independence when you are living at home. I have no car, so I have to rely on lifts from my parents everywhere.

Hold onto her independence?? Sweetiepie.. your independence disappeared when you failed at life and begged to move back in with your parents.

Every day, my dad asks me if I’ve got a job yet (he clearly doesn’t think freelance writing counts).

Hahahahaha..freelance writing. She sits her ass down on a comfy couch with free coffee from her parents to type a few lines on a laptop, hopefully getting paid twenty bucks a month when some women's e-zine editor is feeling lazy enough to scoop up a few paragraphs of her "You go grrl!" tripe.

I should also point out that I am now single and the Tinder selection in the sticks isn’t fantastic, unless you have a penchant for ruddy-faced farmers with profile pictures of them posing in front of their muddy Land Rovers and caressing a brace of dead pheasants.

She obviously looks down on them, and yet even they won't have her. Damn them for having standards.
And with 146 years of combined life experience, they are pretty good at offering wise counsel when I have one of my “Oh God, why did I spend all my money on Airbnbs and finding myself, instead of buying another place!” meltdowns.

Too bad women like her aren't capable of recognizing a little thing called 'cause and effect'. Something most people develop in grade school and actually manage to figure out in their teens.

At first I loved the novelty of cohabiting with the folks. But as the weeks and months slipped past, I started to get paranoid about being the joke.

Hey, she actually got something right. She's a joke of a human being. But she claims that she's just being paranoid about it, so it can't be the truth.
But I can’t deny that living at home with your parents in your 40s is a funny old place to be.

Yeah, I'm sure her parents find it just hilarious. Unable to enjoy their last few years of life enjoying each others' company in peace and solitude. They instead have to share their home with an ungrateful leech. Oh well, too bad for them, huh?
When I have those moments staring out of the living room window across the flat muddy fields and my stomach drops and I think: “What have I done?”, I remind myself that there are worse places to recoup than with people who love me, in a warm and comfortable house. I would still rather be where I am now, uncertain as it is, than be the property-owning but ultimately dissatisfied person I was before.

Yep, life is really rough when you can rely on others to save you from your own shitty decisions.
How many men could do the same thing?
"Mom, Dad? I wasted my life and all my money having fun and traveling abroad and don't have a job and now I'm broke. Can I move in with you until you die and leave me everything?"
"Get the fuck out of here, son." *slam*
Plus, I am only 41. Hardly on life’s scrap heap.

Oh if only she had any idea how much worse it's going to get. She's already turned invisible to men but she thinks there's still hope. She actually thinks she's going to get hit up on Tinder and a man is going to swoop in and save her from this situation she's just 'found herself in'.
Women, you too can have it all, just like her.
Enjoy life's scrap heap.

Fox
Established Member

Liked: 2045

Postby Self sufficient » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:22 am

Stupid slag hasn't got a car or even a fucking TV?!
Fuck me dead,she must have really gone for broke with reckless abandon having a good time.
The bloke that was involved with this train wreck can count his lucky stars.

Marriage is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on men.
Self sufficient
Established Member

Liked: 3034

Postby fester » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:34 pm

If she didn't have her elderly parents to sponge off of, she'd probably be homeless.

Loser.

fester is one of "the beautiful ones"

"It's FAR too late to unfuck this chicken."
Womanhater
fester
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 24692

Postby TDG » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:58 pm

You can't fix stupid

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 57422

Postby Baldhiker » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:30 pm

Found someone for you snookums! He's got a big house and he says you can have the basement all to yourself!

Attachments
buffalo-bill-01-800.jpg
buffalo-bill-01-800.jpg (93.88 KiB) Viewed 422 times
Baldhiker
Established Member

Liked: 1835

Postby deadb0y » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:05 am

bob wrote:Amazing. who could be that stupid?

Errm, don't like to admit it publicly but humility is supposed to be good for the soul!

Me! I'm that fucking stupid..! I had a house that my ex left without trying the "you owe me" bullshit. I gave up that house to move in with this chick I'm married to know (yes, thinking with my penis brain not my head brain).

WORSE FUCKING FINANCIAL MISTAKE I EVER MADE!!!

I've also come across several large lump sums in my time and squandered them all!!

For the lurkers - following your dick instead of your mind will lead you to these kind of shitty decisions!

:oops:

deadb0y
Established Member

Liked: 1930

Return to MGTOW General Discussion