Random Internet Marriage Horror Stories

Discussion forum for Marriage Sucks discussions! Topics can include Alimony, Personal Stories, Divorce and State Sponsored Punishment. Some positive karma stories would be nice too!

Random Internet Marriage Horror Stories

Postby Lance001 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Hope I can do this, but I just want to create my own thread where I post marriage horror stories I find online so I won't jam up creating a bunch of individual threads. These stores need to be brought to the public eye for all to see. And guys, please feel free to contribute any stories you find, or post anything that's on your mind.

~Lance001~

"My wife was cheating on me with a boy 13 years younger with a criminal record while she was carrying my son. I was a Golf Professional and when I was out of town she would give this person oral sex in my house. Even after my son was born they continued, I noticed everything I did was wrong to her so I hired a computer hacker to fly in from out of state and BINGO! My gut instinct was right pages and pages of their x rated affair all to my surprise. Well I busted her and we are now divorced and she has fallen to rock bottom. Remember if you are going to f-up, go up. I made 500,000 a year he was unemployed, your going to get busted no matter what so you better have someone who can support you when you are kicked to the curb."

http://www.chatcheaters.com/cheating-st ... wives.html

"18 years ago I sued my ex wife for custody of my then 10 year old daughter. After 2 years and $50,000 in legal fees, I was awarded sole custody. Northampton D.R. ordered I continue to pay $600 mo in child support. I filed to have it discontinued, and had a hearing scheduled 3 months down the road. I had custody so I refused to pay any more. I got arrested and handcuffed to a bench in the courthouse, went before the judge showed him my custody papers, but had to come up with the $1800 anyway or, get this...the kid goes back with mom, whose parental rights were terminiated by that same court. The judge said I could file for a refund and here it is, 16 years later...still waiting for the check. Daughter is now 28, doing fine. Mom still a screwball. Domestic Relations still sucks"

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/lawnton ... T5N5DJKBB6

Being Screwed By the Child Support System in Florida!!!!?Has anyone else had to deal with this. I live in Indiana, married, and divorced here as well. My ex-wife who does not work, never has, and after almost 16 years probably never will.
She moves everytimeI have an idea as to where she lives, so I havn't seen my kids in about 14 years.
As a responsable father, even though she moves around like a trap, I still pay my support. I've never been behind, and have paid around 75,000 in support.
Now she's moved to Florida, and has claimed to them I've am behind in support. They've sent me letter stating their going to attach my Tax return, report it to my credit, and so forth. I've sent them Crertified copies, of my support payment record, and contact information as to who they need to talk with in Indiana. Yet they still are going through with the threats.
If I was a drug pusher, drunk, or dead beat or in Jail, they wouldn't bother me, but because I pay my bills they want to bend me over.
"

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/mount-j ... OB63RU4C03

"This is the number one pitfall of the Great American Male, orchestrated legislation, designed by State Governments, to get you under control. Caught up working for a living, with little hope of anything else, such as your own business. The Courts are one sided on this, in favor of the female receiving and the male paying. As high as 90% of the males in any child support custody case across the country are ordered to pay! The price is high, also. An average of 150$ a week per child! Making it the new #1 American female racket. The women know, all they have to do is get pregnant, have a child, and they will get a check every week, at around 150$ per child for 21 years. Nice supplemental income. Oh no, they are not required to spend one dime on the child, by the Courts! Don't listen to the hype. As long as they meet the min. social service guide lines for taking care of the child, that's all they have to do. Many women out there these days are lazy, and want a check! Trolling for a hard working man to pay! Get them pregnant, and then get rid of you, all the while telling you what ever you want to hear the whole time! Move you out, move the new boy friend in, get his check also, tell the kid to shut up, and throw them in a back bed room. If you get a United States female pregnant, you have a fluctuating 90% chance of this happening to you. 90% ! The Government likes it this way, don't kid yourselves. They know, as do the retailers, that women buy more useless junk in the stores then men ever will. Thus, more sales taxes for the government, and more revenue for retailers. We are talking about millions of dollars, so don't take it lightly! The Governments and Courts have no intention of doing anything about this huge one sided deal. You will pay, she will receive. How do we avoid this pitfall? Simple. DO NOT EVER GET A FEMALE IN THIS COUNTRY PREGNANT. EVER. Go to the doctor and get yourself fixed, would be the absolute best thing you could do for yourself, concerning this. If you find that you must have a child, or, want to leave yourself open to the possibility someday. Get a surrogate mother. Otherwise, you will most likely find yourself in this male pitfall. It is so bad, and one sided, legally and financially, that men have committed suicide over it. So, don't take this lightly. Don't listen to the hype out there. Don't listen to Grandmas nagging, " I want a grandchild." You will pay for it. Not her, not them...you. Take action, and prevent this from ever happening to you. Remember, this is about money, power and control. If it wasn't, the laws would have been written differently regarding this. The laws would have been legislated "equal custody" between the separating parents, in all normal situations, with no exchange of money. That is, the parents get the child an equal half of the time of the month. School concerns could be worked out. Though, this is not the way it is. Because, once again, this isn't about children's well being. This isn't about being fair. This is about money, power and control being administered through yet another "excuse" engineered by the Government. With the "illusion" that they are trying to help a public situation through regulating it. Finally, once again, this is a one sided deal. Court statistics are in across the country. You, the American male, will pay. You, will have very little to say about "anything" concerning your child. If you do not comply, the police will be at your door to make you comply. It wont matter if it's right or wrong."

https://sites.google.com/site/americanm ... vivek-uzma

Lance001

Liked: 323

Re: Random Internet Marriage Horror Stories

Postby Lance001 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:24 pm

From the outside, Ian and Germana Burlakoff’s lives looked glamorous.
As a general manager of a Deerfield Beach car dealership, Ian Burlakoff was raking in about $40,000 a month at one time. Germana Burlakoff, 37, at his request, was able to be a stay-at-home mother in their $1.9 million suburban Boca Raton house and care for their three children and his daughter from a previous marriage. The family belonged to the Congregation B’nai Israel in Boca Raton. Inside, their lives were a stark contrast.

In June, Ian Burlakoff, 42, filed for divorce from his wife of eight years, accusing her of wasting money on elaborate shopping sprees that included shoes and purses worth at least a thousand dollars per item. Their home in the Oaks at Boca Raton is in foreclosure, and the couple had separated and was no longer living together.
Germana Burlakoff accused her husband of having an affair, and told the court that he was a gambler with erratic behavior who spent his money on body waxing and steroids.

The divorce was still pending Sunday night when police say Ian Burlakoff went to his wife’s mother’s Boca Raton condominium and shot his wife to death. Her body was found in bushes in front of the Chalfonte building on South Ocean Boulevard, about 8 miles from their Oaks home. Responding to reports of shots fired, Boca Raton police then killed Ian Burlakoff, firing at him after he reached for his gun and ignored their commands, according to a Palm Beach County

Sheriff’s spokeswoman. The sheriff’s office is handling the investigation.
“He deserved to be shot,” a woman who identified herself as Gemma Burlakoff’s aunt said Monday afternoon. “He was a mean man. My niece did not deserve this. She was a beautiful girl.”
T
he shooting took the wealthy Boca Raton community by surprise. Those on their Monday morning walks stopped in front of the condo to talk about the two shootings that left three kids, 7, 5 and 1, without their parents, and a 12-year-old girl without her father.

“This does not happen around here,” Louise Keough, who was visiting, said.
“It’s something that came here just because the mother lives here,” agreed Jane McNeice, who also was visiting. “It percolated somewhere else. This is a safe community.”

Family members of Ian Burlakoff did not respond to calls for comment. Co-workers at King Hyundai & Mitsubishi in Deerfield Beach referred a reporter seeking comment to the company’s president, who couldn’t be reached Monday. Burlakoff’s biography on the dealership website said he has been in the automotive industry for about 23 years. Burlakoff’s picture and biography — which also listed sports, traveling and spending time with family as favorite pastimes — were taken off the website by Monday evening.
Burlakoff’s 12-year-old daughter is from a previous marriage. His ex-wife, who wished not to be named for this story, described him as an amazing father.

“What he lacked in being a husband, he excelled a million percent in being a father,” she said.
The two lived in Boca Raton together and were divorced around 2003 after about three years of marriage. The woman said she and Burlakoff were trying to work on their relationship for their daughter, of whom he had full custody.
She said she believed that her ex-husband was bipolar, which Gemma Burlakoff also stated in court documents.
Gemma Burlakoff told the court in mid-July that since the divorce, her husband refused to give her any money to care for their children. Citing her husband’s annual income of around $800,000, Gemma Burlakoff said her husband can afford to contribute to support her. However, since the divorce, she said he refused to pay the mortgage, the utilities and threatened to shut the home’s power off if she continued having her mother to the house. Gemma Burlakoff said her husband canceled her flight to New York without her knowing so she couldn’t see her kids at a camp and was only paying for the 12-year-old’s schooling and none of the other children “as a way to punish the wife,” documents say. Just two months into their marriage in 2005, he was granted a temporary injunction against her, but the injunction was dismissed days later. Details of the injunction were not immediately available.
While he accused her of spending thousands on purses and shoes, she accused him of spending $1,000 a week on personal expenses, including body waxing and steroids and spending time at a two-bedroom suite at the Waldorf-Astoria in Manhattan.
Gemma Burlakoff also accused her husband of refusing to take medication for bipolar disorder and said his behavior was becoming “increasingly erratic.”
According to WPTV Channel 5, Gemma’s mother, Linda Villareale, said her 12-year-old granddaughter called her Sunday night.
“Mima — which is the name my grandchildren call me — she said go outside by Gigi’s house. Go outside. The police are there, I just saw my daddy kill my mom,” Villareale said.
“Possibly, he was going through her telephone, and he became incensed about something,” said Villareale.
“She did not need to die like an animal in the street.”
“I tried all summer to make her realize that once there’s these issues in a marriage, it’s time to walk away. She couldn’t, she couldn’t for the sake of the children,” said Villareale.
“When you got to her heart, she was yours forever. She got to mine when I held her for the first time. She will always have mine when I hold her on Wednesday and Thursday and I put her back in God’s hands,” said Villareale.
Ian Burlakoff has no criminal record in Palm Beach County, according to records.
Police have not said how many times Gemma Burlakoff was shot, or what kind of gun was used.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/ ... onf/nbTPb/

Lance001

Postby ubermensch » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:39 pm

So much fun to be had.

Off I go to the local jewellery store to buy a ring, find some random cunt on the street, whom I can hate and give half my shit to, then make love to a 12 gauge five to ten years later.

Why live a carefree bachelor lifestyle, womanising and indulging in total hedonism, when marriage is on the table?

"Pfffffft! Meh.
ubermensch
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7359

Postby truckman » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:17 pm

“What he lacked in being a husband, he excelled a million percent in being a father,” she said.

would somebody please explain to me how someone can be an awesome father but be lacking in being a husband?
He probably was a good husband too, problem probably was she wanted a boyfriend. Same with wife #2 I'll bet.

Chris Rock said it best

http://youtu.be/J8TqhBIEbWA

truckman
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 175

Postby 0kool » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:02 pm

ubermensch wrote:Why live a carefree bachelor lifestyle, womanising and indulging in total hedonism, when marriage is on the table?

Because I never want the phrase "the life he could have lived" to be on my tombstone!!!!!

0kool
BANNED

Liked: 273

Postby Notorious GIT » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:42 am

0kool wrote:
ubermensch wrote:Why live a carefree bachelor lifestyle, womanising and indulging in total hedonism, when marriage is on the table?

Because I never want the phrase "the life he could have lived" to be on my tombstone!!!!!

That's the great thing about 18 year old girls... when they're all used up and turn 19, a bunch more of them just turned 18!

But when you've been married to the wifey for 19 years, well... yeah.

Hell, I know a couple of people who married women who used to be models. The operative phrase there being "used to." Bet they thought they hit the jackpot on the wedding day.

Seeing them now is like looking into the eyes of a child, CERTAIN that Santa got his memo in triplicate about the Playstation 4, just after opening a distinctly PS$ shaped box on Christmas morning to discover a case of dental floss.

Just think: you could have that lifetime supply of minty waxed deliciousness, or a new game for the PS4 every night of the week it suits you.

Decisions decisions.

When not busy writing jizzsplosion inducing hilarity, GIT can be found roaming the zombie wasteland, a beer swilling, pole chainsaw wielding maniac in search of truth and the last warm boobies on Earth.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 9008

Postby Lance001 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Strange Things Happen

"My ex cheated and divorced me for this person. I left, and this man was in my home in less than a week. Instead of selling the home, she chose to remain in it and agreed to no child support. But, of course, I take care of my kids and give them what they need, and often times things they may not need. Now, their mother is attempting to get child support money directly from me, yet this was her idea. I just wanted to sell the home, split the profits, and would have gladly paid child support. Now, she’s in it with another man and I pay the mortgage company – who, of course, is not going to release me from the loan. So another man is leaving in my home. I honestly do anything for my sons and spend every available moment I have with them, unless it is a situation beyond my control. That includes financial and insurance. Why do people look down on me if I don't give their mother money directly, yet I do everything a good father and a dad can possibly do for his sons? All this and "time spent." I love them that much!"
—Guest Mike

http://singleparents.about.com/u/ua/leg ... ies.01.htm

The Child Support System is Unfair

"I have a daughter from a previous marriage and I've been ordered to pay support, which I have been paying for about 19 years. Now my ex is taking me back to court for more money. She found out that I have a second job and is telling the court its not fair that I'm making more money now, and she is asking them to modify the support order. I have since gotten remarried, and I took on a second job after my previous divorce was final so that I can help with the household bills. I have been battling to terminate my child support for about 1 year, and now my soon-to-be ex-wife does not want to deal with this ordeal anymore and has filed for divorce. Now I've got four kids. Three of them live with me 3 days a week and one lives with her mother in FL. The mother in Florida is the one taking me back to court for additional support. The courts have just increased my support from $300 per week to $425 per week. This is bull. Now I can barely support the kids who are living with me. The system is unfair to fathers!"

http://singleparents.about.com/u/ua/leg ... ies.02.htm

Ex-wife is Insatiable

"My ex divorced me while I was working in Kuwait (quite literally under a military vehicle repairing it). She and her lawyer have already had their way with me in my absence. Fast forward to 2012, after being "EXTORTED" out of hard earned money by my hard-up ex -- who’s new husband of 35 months has been down in prison in San Antonio for 29 of them -- I returned to Texas back in September and started my new job in Gatesville. I am making thousands less than I did in Kuwait. We had a modification on the first of November, 25 days ago, and came to an agreement. I was SHOOK DOWN out of arrears as if I was still in Kuwait. Needless to say the ex wants the money, for my kids and her incarcerated ex's books. I my ex didn’t want to give me time to pay her since I am only making stateside money now. She contacted the AG'S office that Monday telling them to cancel our deal. I am paying KUWAI child SUPPORT with a GATESVILLE TEXAS SALARY until my new court date in December."

Life in Prison for Child Support

"In this small town (Griffin, Ga.) this judge named Smith sentenced my brother life in prison for not paying child support. My brother has been looking for a job and he finally got one and was about to start paying his child support. He went to court on Monday to explain to the judge that he just started working. He owes $18,000.00 dollars for child support. The judge asked him do you have $18,000.00? And he said no. Judge Smith gave him and another guy life in prison for not paying child support. That is not right. This judge doing this to make himself look good for the election. The judge told him the only way he can get out is to pay $18,000.00 dollars. Now that he lost his job, how can he paid?"

Lance001

Postby ubermensch » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:28 am

Life in Prison for Child Support

Ladies, ladies, ladies. Still wondering where the good men have gone?

You'll find me down at the pub. Staying away from you.

"Pfffffft! Meh.
ubermensch
MGTOW Veteran

Postby Lance001 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:55 pm

On May 21, 2013 Dr. Carlos Rivera a well respected and loved pediatrician was held in contempt for not being able to keep up with his astronomical child support payments while his ex wife sits home with no job. In my opinion, it takes two people to have sex and make a child. Both should be treated equally under the law, instead of forcing men to act as a welfare system for women. (Which was clearly the case here)

Here is the break down of the agreement that was made to which Dr Carlos Rivera could no longer afford:

"Our “settlement agreement” was based on my peak salary of $190,000 from 2009 when I was still with my previous practice grossing 2.2 million dollars. The divorce holds me responsible for the following monthly payments:

Maintenance (until our youngest child turns 19; a total of 17 yrs.): $3000.00

Child support: $6,000.00

Health insurance (ex-wife and children) $1,295.00

Car payment: $600.00

Car Insurance $100.00

Gas Expense (as stated by my ex): $260.00

Cell phone $60.00

House Maintenance (total 2009-2012: $24, 453.00) $509.00

100% Pre-School Tuition: $182.00

100% Extracurricular Activities: $380.00

One million dollar life insurance policy with my ex as beneficiary: $580.00

100% marital debt (in 2009 totaled $93,800.00): $2, 456.00

This amounts to over $15, 400.00 per month or $184,000 per year out of a GROSS salary of $190,000.00; and yes, my lawyer was there.
To make matters worse, the terminology is so vague that the contract has been vulnerable to each and every attack by my ex-wife. Better yet, it is written so poorly that I was not only responsible for just her divorce legal fees, but any legal fees related to the divorce."

As if it isn't bad enough that Dr. Carlos Rivera is serving 6 months, has lost his practice that he had worked so hard to build, they are now preparing to revoke his medical license. Rendering it impossible to practice medicine again.
NYS has the authority to revoke professional & drivers licenses due to "unpaid child support". The professional licenses are usually the last resort. They usually take the drivers license FIRST because it is to cause a hindrance to him, yet not cripple him from earning a living. However, they are going after his professional license first. In addition, His commissary account has a court order to be seize and any of his money on this accout will be send directly to his ex wife. Depriving Carlos Rivera of every day items. (underwear, socks, toothbrush, paper etc)

http://www.change.org/petitions/suffolk ... los-rivera

https://www.facebook.com/NewYorkCivilLi ... 0610040584

Lance001

Postby Lance001 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:32 pm

People Are Evil

"My ex-wife ruined my life when we were young. When I figured out she was cheating on me, she fessed up to me that she had never been faithful or even loved me at all. She put me through so much stress that I eventually lost my job. She moved out and had me thrown out of my home. (She was able to do this because she and the landlord were both Jehovah's Witnesses.) She has lied and cheated to get what she wants. The court system will never assist me no matter what strives I make to be a good father. I pay child support and spend at least half the week with my son in my care. I have payed for an infinite amount of clothes (which his mother tells him to bring home). I gave him his own bed before she did, I payed for his sports, I was the only parent to speak with any of his teachers about his progress and the like, and I work hard to provide for him. His mother is allowed to say whatever she wants and it is accepted as truth. The official wouldn't even allow me to bring my proof into the courtroom!"

http://singleparents.about.com/u/ua/leg ... ies.04.htm

Unjust Mother

"I'm the father of a boy and a girl , who are now 18 and 15. After I separated from my wife, she told me that I would spend the rest of my life in prison! I was always a good father.
I raised my kids in church and have no felonies. My ex was just nothing but a control freak and always jealous. I have always done my best to do the right things in life , I've always devoted after work time to my kids. I had no friends outside of church. Even though I fell out of love with her, I have always loved the kids. I left North Carolina in 2005 and haven't seen either of my children since. "How can this happen?" you might say. First, let me tell you that I have remained in the phone book listed in Florida all this time . Over the years I have made many attempts to find my ex and my children, on the internet and through unlisted phone searches. I have had church people in two states try and find my children, but they cannot find them. I haven't had the money for a lawyer, and my family won't help. It's always hard to swallow this injustice. People and family thins they're not getting the whole story. It's sad when I was the dad that loved my children so very dearly! I hide the pain because I start getting crazy with anguish and go into a deep depression. The modifications to reduce failed twice. They kept sending them back saying they had errors on them. I had a good job in North Carolina, so when I moved here in Florida, the high payments of $595.00 a month kept coming. I couldn't stop it, and I made $8.00 an hour! Up until two years ago, I always paid, but I have been unemployed. I am three classes away from graduating with an associate's degree, but I haven't seen my kid for eight years. The system took my student loan money on the 16th--$3,800--and for the eighth time suspended my driver's license. I don't try to find reasoning. It's just pure evil. It's an evil system against men. I'm not able to fight, with no money, and no-one will get that lawyer for me. Oh, yeah, good luck with that pro bono crap! Don't wast your time; they don't do anything. What a perfect plan to destroy someone! Next comes all the jail time, and yes they can keep you behind bars until you die. If no one gets that very high bail, the judge will have no problem keeping you there until you die. Where do you think judges get those high bonuses? (Left over cash the feds pay to the state for your body in that jail!) They make money on your body! They're not interested in helping, even if you have done nothing wrong. Now I'm stranded again, having to soak up the defeat of almost getting my degree. And I am 50 years old!"

http://singleparents.about.com/u/ua/leg ... ies.06.htm

I Am a Debtor
"Get this, she always had the bank card. She spent all the household money. We spent ten years together and had three children. I made $100,000.00 per year for the ten years I was with her. Then, she gets into drugs with her "friends" and starts sleeping with them! After two phases of rehab, she takes the children away to another town - via lawyer - and she gets legal aid. Meanwhile, I pay $350.00 per hour! We get nearly nothing for the house. I'm nothing to anyone except a money tree that produces! I owe $1,597.00 per month in child support, and I'm homeless!"
—Guest Robbed

http://singleparents.about.com/u/ua/leg ... ies.08.htm

Mothers Abuse the Sytem Just as Much!

"I am a responsible father with three children living in Illinois. I am tired of hearing all the stories about deadbeat dads. I pay close to $3,000 a month in support for my children. Their mother is the custodial parent because, in Illinois, women know that if they allow a man to see his kids for 50% of the time they will not get as much child support. My kids are nothing more than a financial career for my ex. $3,000 a month, tax free. Be real - that's like a $50,000 a year job! I am a teacher who works three jobs so I can make my bills; and each time I get another job to try and make my bills, she gets more. It is a vicious cycle. I want badly to support my children and she is doing everything she can to make sure I can't. When is enough enough, people? She has two masters degrees and is very capable and able to work. Stop complaining, moms. You are not the only ones who are being supposedly abused by the system; so are men. I'm tired of listening to women complain about dads!"

http://singleparents.about.com/u/ua/leg ... ies.09.htm

Sperm Donor?

"My physically abusive first wife got pregnant after assuring me she wouldn't. Then she dumped me, and I paid child support for almost 10 years without seeing my daughter or knowing where she was. I quit after the court wouldn't enforce visitation. Now my 2nd ex, whom I thought was my soulmate, is after me for child support on a child that isn't mine according to her sister. We never actually lived together. She lived in another state. I bought us a bigger house, which she was to move into, until she changed her mind at the last minute, divorcing me and asking for support. I ended up renting both houses out to a series of bad renters, enduring years of extreme stress and hardship, before finally selling them at a huge loss. Now I have nothing. She has addiction problems. I will end up living in my car or in jail. I have no recourse and am alone in this hopeless situation. There is an upcoming hearing and I cannot afford a lawyer as I am only working p/t and I'm lucky to have that."

http://singleparents.about.com/u/ua/leg ... ies.14.htm

Ex-Wife Won the Lottery & Demands Extras

"My ex wife and her husband win a million dollars, and she still comes after me for all kinds of extras that I have no way of paying for, even if I wanted to..."

http://singleparents.about.com/u/ua/leg ... ies.15.htm

Only the Right to Pay Child Support

"I got divorced in 1990, and I have not seen my seen my kids since then. My ex canceled her support case after divorcing her second husband. Both he and I lived in WV. She then went into hiding, and neither of us knew where she went. This went on for 17 years. I paid $40,000 in child support, which was taken out of my paycheck at $800 a month. She left me with only the right to pay child support. Then she moved to CT years ago without my knowledge. Now she is claiming that I owe an arrears of $19,000. Our court date for that is coming up this month. The odd thing is that when we were married, she told me that she was tired of having kids. But now she has two more with her third husband!"

http://singleparents.about.com/u/ua/leg ... ies.16.htm

Lance001

Postby ubermensch » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:12 am

These women and lawyers have no idea what they're getting themselves into.

By alienating good men and preferring thugs as sexual partners, they are quite literally putting our modern civilisation at risk.

Men are the ultimate apex predators.

Take away civilisation and watch what the fuck happens.

popcorn.jpg
popcorn.jpg (54.9 KiB) Viewed 5966 times

beer.jpeg
beer.jpeg (11.43 KiB) Viewed 5966 times

mutley.jpeg
mutley.jpeg (7.34 KiB) Viewed 5966 times

"Pfffffft! Meh.
ubermensch
MGTOW Veteran

Postby Notorious GIT » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:33 am

ubermensch wrote:These women and lawyers have no idea what they're getting themselves into.

Come ooon, I'm CERTAIN that in the absence of the rule of law, men all over will happily volunteer to reinstate and comply with the same systems of wealth transference as there are now.

Nobody will seek vengeance. It's not like even WITH the rule of law we already have any ind...icat... oh.

Killdozer guy

Oh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547135/Fertility-doctors-son-gave-girlfriend-pill-woman-sentenced-14-years-jail.html

Oh.

A Louisiana man went on a shooting rampage on Thursday, killing his wife, former mother-in-law, and an old colleague before taking his own life, the New York Daily News reported.

Oh.

Huh. If I were a cunt, I might be looking to expatriate to the moon right about now before the collapse.

A man of average strength will out strong the strongest women.

Good luck ladies.

When not busy writing jizzsplosion inducing hilarity, GIT can be found roaming the zombie wasteland, a beer swilling, pole chainsaw wielding maniac in search of truth and the last warm boobies on Earth.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 9008

Postby Lance001 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:14 pm

ubermensch wrote:These women and lawyers have no idea what they're getting themselves into.

By alienating good men and preferring thugs as sexual partners, they are quite literally putting our modern civilisation at risk.

It's already starting to happen in the inner city. In places like Philadelphia, you have all kinds of thug spawn robbing and killing people like it's nothing. They're targeting women without male company because they know they're easy targets.

"A woman was fatally shot and a companion wounded during a purse-snatching in West Philadelphia early Sunday morning, the latest in a string of violent handbag grabs in recent weeks that have left two dead.
"

http://articles.philly.com/2014-02-04/n ... end-police

Lance001

Postby bubbagumpshrimp » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:41 am

You want some marriage and divorce horror stories? Check out 'dadsdivorce.com'.

bubbagumpshrimp
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 1658

Postby Lance001 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:08 pm

bubbagumpshrimp wrote:You want some marriage and divorce horror stories? Check out 'dadsdivorce.com'.

That site is crazy. I have read a good portion of the stories from that website, and what's interesting is that all the stories are pretty much the same, except for a different cast of people.

It's like clockwork:

1. Man is doing well in life because he is single and industrious
2. Man meets a woman who takes interest in him
3. The woman then pushes for commitment/marriage after lengthy courtship (this is your cue to exit for all you lurkers)
4. The man decides to marry the woman
5. The woman then pushes to have children
6. The woman gets pregnant and has her kid(s)
7. The woman quits her job and refuses to work anymore
8. The man's stress and working hours increase
9. The sex stops
10. The woman starts having an affair
11. The husband finds out about the affair, but tries to work though it to keep the family together
12. The woman files for divorce and wins her cash payout, prizes, and gets most of the control over the kid(s)
13. The man loses his home, his family, his hard earned money he had saved up, and is stuck paying the court system on a monthly basis for years just to stay out of jail.
14. The woman and her kid(s) move in with "Mr. Wonderful" who is either an x con, a womanizer, or a good for nothing bum.

THE END

Lance001

Postby Reverend Henry Kane » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:54 am

Made this a sticky to keep it up top. :)

Reverend Henry Kane
twerkin' 9 to 5

Liked: 3412

Postby Lance001 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Ok, guys... Any post that I leave where you see secret society of women in the link, you have to register at the site in order to see the full post. In these next series of post I had to register in order to gather the intelligence. The secret society of women forum is an all female forum where women tell all kinds of secrets anonymously. These women are BUSTED!!

You can read about it here[/b]: hXXp://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/l ... e-1.470471

And Without Further Ado:

"i have been married for 5 years. we have 2 kids and a pretty average marriage. i have a very good man in my life who is an excellent husband and father but can be kind of an bleep at times. for the most part we are happy. any complaints i have are minimal and pretty insignifcant. my problem is lately i have developed a HUGE crush on a co-worker. i fantasize about him, find reasons to be alone with him, and REALLY want to have some form of physical contact with him. I think about him kissing me, having sex on my office desk, even just holding my hand. i have never felt this way during the course of my marriage about any man and i don't want to cheat, but i don't want to stop thinking that something could possibly happen with this man (who by the way has 2 daughters and lives with his girlfriend of 7 years). we have already probably crossed some boundaries by talking about our relationships (although nothing negative, well not on my part). I'm not even sure what type of advice i'm looking for. i'm more mad that i know i can't do anything. everyday when i leave work and nothing has happened i feel disaapointed. i should also mention i have no strong sexual desires for my husband, mainly out of day to day tiredness and routine of kids, work, busy schedules. i haven't wanted my husband sexually the way i want this man in a long time. WHAT DO I DO????"

http://XXX.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/infidelity%20/forum/topic/wanting-to-cheat-with-my-co-worker-40599

"I'm in a complicated situation and I honestly don't any idea what to do. Here's my story. I'm married with 2 children. About 2 and half years I met someone else who's also married with 2 kids. It started out as just sex and that's all we wanted to do. But something happened and we fell in love with each other. He treats me really good and by just being with him I know he loves me and would do anything for me. We have done so much with each other. I met his daughter from a previous marriage and I;m suppose to meeting his sister soon. I know its weird since hes still married and his living with his wife and sons. We actually just came back from vacation with his daughter. I think going on that trip has made me want more of him. I want to be fully in his life. So here's my problem. I want to leave my husband. He wants to leave his wife but it will be too hard for one of his sons to handle. His son has autism and any change can affect him badly. Being the man he is, he doesn't want to leave him. I can leave my husband but then what. I don't think I can handle just being the GF. I will never be a full part of his life. Do I stay in a marriage that I'm not happy in at all? Leave and just be the GF on the side maybe forever? Or do I leave the other man? It would hurt me so much not having him in my life. I've been going crazy thinking about this for weeks. Any advice"

http://XXX.secretsocietyofwomen.com/secrets/infidelity%20/forum/topic/need-advice-not-judgement-40577

"I am involved in a very satisfying affair for a few years now. I stay in my marriage for a number of reasons. I do have a few girlfriends who are aware an they have been supportive but at the end of the day it is my life and I would continue or end it because whatever the decision- it would be the right one for me. I am very happy and have no regrets"

http://XXX.secretsocietyofwomen.com/sec ... -it--38485

"Don't worry about it. Men cheat too, even when they're having sex with their wife.
Find a nice, sweet hubby of your own who'll help with the bills, then find a discreet lover.
It's great! And if you ever feel guilty, think of all of the things all men do - rape, rob, cheat, and beat - and know that most family court judges will be on our side no matter what. Men are here to serve us. Don't worry if you wreck a few marriages or break a few hearts. People always know what they're getting into, unless they're too stupid. If they are, that's their fault, not yours! (Big hug & wink.)
"

http://XXX.secretsocietyofwomen.com/sec ... -man-32380

^^^ CONGRATS YOU JUST WON THE F**** CUNT OF THE YEAR AWARD^^^

Lance001

Postby Lance001 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:55 pm

"Thats pretty good in my opinion. We are more like once a month and to be honest, my husband of course would like it more, but once a month is like enough for me. I have very low sex drive, I'm on birth control...which I think it can be attributed to. However, we also have 2 young kids, which makes me less open to it after getting them to bed, working, stress etc...
The reason I wanted to put it out there is bc my church is doing a sermon series on sex and marriage. Yesterday during the sermon, the pastor said 2 things that really didn't sit well with me. #1. if you are only doing it 1x a week, you are not attracted to your partner and #2. if it is only once a week, you probably need counseling. WOW! I mean I guess if I think about it, its not that I'm not attracted to my husband, but it some ways I may hold some resentment against him on a daily basis for the regular ins and outs of life, taking care of kids etc., which doesn't help me get into the mood."

http://www.secretsocietyofwomen.com/sec ... -sex-38565

"My last boyfriend and I had sex many times a night, every night. I miss that! My husband of 13 years and I have sex 1 -2 times a month or less. He doesn't have the sex drive and it's over way too quickly. It's really hard to be the one with a big sex drive. I fantasize about men all the time. I keep telling myself that fantasy is better than reality so I won't lose my mind! I wonder how long I can pretend this is true"

http://XXX.secretsocietyofwomen.com/sec ... e=1&page=2

^^^Still want that ring all you lurkers?? You stand to have sex a whopping ONCE a month in addition to your wife resenting you for children that probably SHE WANTED.

Lance001

Postby Jackalope » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Remember men, these Secret Society of Women posts are representative of what your wives/girlfriends are saying when they have "girl's night out". All of her single/divorced friends encourage it heavily as well. If you need it, be the other man. Otherwise just walk away.

Jackalope
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 755

Postby Darth Sin » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:06 pm

Looking at all this, a few conclusions inevitably spring up

1) The best way for a man to live is to be single and not giving a single fuck about romantic relationship with women

2) Women are nothing but vampires and Black Widows. They pretend to look very appealing and seductive, they snare you, they drain you of everything and they move on to the next prey. Or they have a nice web into which they draw you in, they let you mate with them, they kill you, they eat you for lunch and move on to the next prey.

3) The cost of a man's hormonal insanity / love towards a human female is too fucking damn high.

Reality Just Is.
Darth Sin
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 2650

Postby bubbagumpshrimp » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:49 am

"I may hold some resentment against him on a daily basis for the regular ins and outs of life, taking care of kids etc., which doesn't help me get into the mood."

This sums up most issues that women have with their husbands. In a nutshell...the arrangement that they dream of (stay at home mom) winds up being the reason that they eventually want a divorce.

bubbagumpshrimp
MGTOW Veteran

Postby ubermensch » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:36 pm

"Don't worry about it. Men cheat too, even when they're having sex with their wife.
Find a nice, sweet hubby of your own who'll help with the bills, then find a discreet lover.
It's great! And if you ever feel guilty, think of all of the things all men do - rape, rob, cheat, and beat - and know that most family court judges will be on our side no matter what. Men are here to serve us. Don't worry if you wreck a few marriages or break a few hearts. People always know what they're getting into, unless they're too stupid. If they are, that's their fault, not yours! (Big hug & wink.)"

Where have all the "nice, sweet hubbies" gone again?

- hunting.
- fishing.
- diving.
- boozing.
- riding motorcycles.
- spending money on toys.
- never "growing up".
- revelling in their unfettered freedom.

And last, but not least, staying the fuck away from marriage, cohabitation and (God help us) children.

"Pfffffft! Meh.
ubermensch
MGTOW Veteran

Postby Lance001 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:09 pm

This isn't a marrage horror story, but this will just show you guys what type of women out here walk the streets:

"I always use to take gifts and money from men even though I never had any intentions of sleeping with them or having a relationship. I guess you could say I was leading them on but I just thought it was rude to turn down gifts.

I have taken money from an older man (never slept with him) and spent it on my boyfriend then cut him off when he tried to take it to the next level.

Let's see...hmmm...I torched my boyfriend's car and beat up the chick that he was cheating on me with (the IRONY of that situation is not lost on me) in front of my hair salon. I was facing serious charges and jail time for that one but my boyfriend refused to press charges and forced the girl not to press charges on me for fucking her up. Plus no one in the hair salon at the time snitched on me.

I can get really revengeful when someone hurts me. So I have fucked up a few of my boyfriends....nothin g really drastic but I can promise that they wont try me again"

hXXp://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread ... 797&page=2

"Here go mine:

I slept with 3 guys who were best friends, and dated one of them for a bit.

I used to fuck the guy I dated from the story above in my boyfriends house while he was away on business. I told him the house was mine and pretended like all my boyfriends stuff was mine :( I'm really not sure why.

I do drugs too. Weed everyday, coke maybe once a week or every two weeks.

My boyfriend is 51 but he is also a millionaire financing my life. I usedcheat on him knowing he wouldn't leave me.

I worked as an escort twice in my life and still do the sugar daddy thing.

I lied about being pregnant. I lie a lot , I don't know why I do it but I just do.

Sometimes I think I have it in me to kill someone, just sometimes I wonder if someone will ever piss me off enough for to plan the perfect murder, off them, and get on with my life. I wonder if I have enough of a conscience to feel anything if I ever did, or if ill brush it off like other dirt I've done in my life
."

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread ... 797&page=3

" I don't know where to start

let's see: I had an on going affair with a famous married man (now deceased)and I loved him dearly. The only man I've ever loved

Ive been fucking a famous music mogul off and on for years. Hes not married

I fucked a vp of a record label, got pregnant and had an abortion (thank God i didnt keep it. I know it sounds cruel but FUCK it)

Ive also fucked 2 other VPs of the same record label and none of them know it

I was also pregnant by the cousin of a VERY famous music mogul when I was 21. I aborted that one but wish I would have kept it

I fucked a guy that played for the Lakers and his dick was wack

Ive also fucked a very famous singer's ex husband. Although he is fine, his dick was wack too

I smoke weed almost everyday. Never done any other drug tho

I ate my best friends pussy on my birthday. Never been with a chick, an I didn't really like it but I LOVED being able to control that bitch. She's been kissing my ass and doing whatever I want since

I want to fuck my homeboy's daddy. Well, really he's not my homeboy, I only pretend to be cool with him so I can get close to his dad

I fucked 2 best friends and broke up their friendship. I honestly don't care either. They shouldn't have let pussy come between them

I often fantasize about being a high end escort. I love the thought of being desired by men and being paid for it

I actually never really liked any of my boyfriends. I was only with them for money. Matter of fact, I only like men for dick and money. Don't really care too much for their personalities. Niggas are weak

my homegirls fiance tried to fuck me once. i should have let him. I mean afterall, she's fuckin my homeboy who's daddy Im trying to fuck. Aint that something? lol

I might look into the high end escort thing. Anybody got tips or stories they wanna share. A company referral would be great also

I have SO much more but I need to smoke a blunt to help me remember more because I forgot half of the shit I've done. The men included"

hXXp://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread ... 97&page=16

"This thread has revealed to me that a lot of women are broken disturbed creatures who have no concept of boundaries or respect."

hXXp://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread ... 97&page=15

"Great thread. I'm still relatively young but I've lived a very risky life. I'm not super ashamed as I have learned many life lessons.

I had sex with two of my teachers while a senior in HS
I had sex with three professors in college
I'm planning on seducing one of my grad school professors just because he's a challenge and I love challenges.
Since I was 16, I have used my sexuality, body, and looks to get whatever I want.
I escorted for 3 years during college and made so much money that my parents started to get suspicious
I currently have a sugar daddy who is a CEO of a major and well-known corporation who finances my lifestyle.
I've had one abortion
I used to never use condoms but I learned my lesson the hard way (nothing incurable thank god)
The number of men I've slept with in 23 years is well into the 100's."

hXXp://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread ... 97&page=12

"Last semster i was failing my math class, so i put on my tightest dress & went to my professor's office. I stripped for him & he fucked me in his office on top of his desk. He also ate my ass. i got an "A"!"

hXXp://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread ... 97&page=12

Lance001

Postby Lance001 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:55 am

This is the very first marriage horror story I ever read on the net about 3-4 years ago. It's a medium length read, but worth it.

Marriage isn't what you think it is. It's a license you give the government that allows greedy opportunistic lawyers to steal everything you own. Here in America there are a lot of people making a lot of money splitting up relationships hunting for people like you to suck you dry.

You think it can't happen to you. That's what I thought. I am Marc Perkel and when I tell you my story you're going to think, "This is America, the can't do that!" Well, they can and they do. If you are considering marriage, run from it as fast as you can.
If you want to be in a relationship, do it.

Buy her a ring, live happily ever after. But a contract with the government doesn't add to the relationship. In fact, because of today's laws, marriage actually hurts the relationship and you are more likely to stay together if you don't get married.

Now if you don't have any money and don't ever plan to have any, this doesn't apply to you. Get married, have children, don't worry. However, if you have a good job, own property, buying a house, you're in trouble. And if you're a programmer like me, it's even worse because software is a concept that is way beyond the mental bandwidth of judges to comprehend.

I am in the process of losing everything I own. I am under a court order to pay more money than I have. If I manage to borrow the money, she will get more than 100% of everything. You're thinking "No way, that's not possible!" I'm going through it and I can't believe it. But it's true!

My Story

My X and I got together in 1986. She has a daughter who was 8 at the time. We lived together for 3 years before we got married. Long enough to get to know someone you would think. We were happy. In 1989 she came home one day with a wedding dress she bought at a yard sale for one dollar. I had believed at that time that living together was better than being married being that we weren't going to have any children, but I had a close friend who had died that year at the age of 39 and it seemed that getting married was the right thing to do.

I had never been married before. I was her third husband. Maybe that should have been a clue, I don't know. We got married on September 1st of 1989 in Eureka Springs Arkansas. We had a good five years together. Sure we had our problems but I thought we were doing a lot better than most couples and we probably were.

In 1993 we had a good year in the software business. Made $120,000 between us. Never made that much before. First real good year I ever had. Things were looking up. We had been living in a small house in the middle of town and we had always talked about having a place in the country. Finally we could afford it. We were doing well and it was time to live the American dream.

After hunting around we found a place about 15 miles north of town. A 78-acre farm with river frontage and a pond. Picked it up for $97,000 using my house in town as collateral on the loan. Started making plans to build a castle on it. It was going to be wonderful. I had been renting office space in town for my software business and was going to move it out there too.

My ex-wife is a very gullible person. She's involved in every 12 step group that exists. Not that she has any real problems, but it's like a cult. People get into these groups and they get screwed up. Psychologists make more money keeping you sick than making you well, and group therapy is the new frontiers for those selling snake oil. But that's another story.

Anyhow, getting to the point, she went on a cruise with a bunch of her new age friends and came back and had decided that "I wasn't enlightened enough for her anymore" and that she wanted a divorce so she could get together with someone who was into what she was into. You see, I don't believe in reincarnation. I don't believe in Astrology. I don't believe in Past Life Regression. I don't think that UFOs are abducting people or mutilating cattle.

I had thought I was married for life. Sure there were things that I didn't like about the relationship, but I though we were better off than most couples. Who would have thought that one day you think everything is fine and the next day it's all over.

Over 50% of marriages end in divorce these days. If you get married you run a better than even chance that this, or something like this, could happen to you.

Actually, it wasn't over in that one day. That's just hindsight. I tried to put things back together. Many times she changed her mind about the divorce. However, she learned that the threat of divorce was an effective weapon and it was always there, hanging over my head. And if she didn't get her way she would threaten me with the "D Word".

So here I am about to build a $200,000 house on a $97,000 farm and living with a wife who has been to a lawyer and know what she can do to me. And no matter how hard I tried to reason around it, I just couldn't go out and borrow the money to build a house knowing that divorce was hanging over my head. My X was just too gullible and I would never know when one of her new are friends was going to sucker her.

In fact, her lawyer is one of her new age buddies. He makes a lot of money by splitting people up. Having done some asking around I knew that there was no way I was going to stay married to My X knowing that Bill Wear was involved in her life waiting for the opportunity to take everything I own.

I suggested to My X that in order to preserve the relationship that I wanted a divorce. I said that she was just to vulnerable to be married to because it was a threat to the property. That she tended to "go nuts" and could screw things up for both of us. If we were divorced then the threat of divorce wouldn't be a factor in the relationship. I pointed out that I had trusted her when we got married, (being that I had all the assets and she had nothing), and that it was her turn to trust me.

This would have put her in a position where if I wanted to dump her in the future, I could have. So it really was a matter of trust. However, we had lived together for 8 years and I had been totally loyal and had never done anything untrustworthy. Since she came into the relationship with nothing, she was already way ahead. And with her history of being gullible, which she acknowledged, getting divorced and living together was a logical and reasonable solution.

The 4th Branch of Government (how CPS and the courts steal your children)

Because of the power the government gives lawyers and judges the ability to steal your stuff, and the power to make your mate's life miserable should you choose to do so, being married is like living with a loaded gun sitting on the kitchen table. And once someone picks that gun up and points it at the other person, your marriage is over and your life is ruined. Because of the court system, marriage is bad for your relationship.

Even though she thought about trusting me, she decided not to. Her friends and her lawyer talked her out of it. She kept getting more involved in her groups and it became clear that people were moving in on her to take advantage of the divorce opportunity. However, we hadn't had an event that caused either one of us to actually take any action until August of 1994, when the %#&$ hit the fan.

We were at the fair and had just had a fight over something stupid. I decided to walk home. For some reason that night My X's daughter her daughter decided to tell her a secret we were keeping. She told her mother she was no longer a virgin. I had know about it for several months and she didn't want me to tell her mom. I didn't like keeping it a secret but she assured me that when she did tell My X that she wouldn't let on that I had known and not told.

My X was none to happy about it and freaked out. I can see why her daughter didn't want to tell her. But not it wasn't that it happened, it was that we kept it a secret. The way I saw it is that if you don't keep secrets, people don't tell you anything. She was doing it anyway, the only difference is whether or not I knew about it, and I would rather know so I can make sure she was using birth control than not know and have her end up pregnant. 16 year old girls are often too shy to by condoms.

Anyhow, the next day she consulted with her lawyer and called me up at work demanding that I move out of my house. I came home and she decided to turn me into family services as an "abuser". It's a common tactic these days for lawyers to advise clients that if you accuse the male of sexual abuse you can get him out of the house and eventually get it and more property. However, when her daughter came home from school she made it clear to My X that she wasn't going to go along with the story. Eventually, My X called the cops back and told them not to come out.

This didn't end it as far as I was concerned. That was the act that caused me to cross the line. At that point there was no chance of preserving the relationship. I find the idea of falsely accusing someone of sexual abuse to be contemptible. After trying to discuss it with her, I decided to spend the night elsewhere. I told her the next morning I had been with a hooker. I said the way I see it, if having sex is consummating the marriage, the having sex with someone else is consummating the divorce. At that point I didn't want a divorce to preserve the relationship, I wanted her out of my life.

I actually didn't start to divorce her right away. It just takes a while before you actually go down to see a lawyer and do it. Sometimes it just doesn't fully sink in that it's over. We had an agreement about who uses what credit cards and she took a cash advance loan against my credit card to pay for her lawyer. And that, along with another divorce threat, is what finally got me to start the process.

The Divorce Begins ...

In September of 1994 my wife filed for a divorce. In December we had a separate maintenance hearing. The commissioner, Winston Davis, ordered that I pay some maintenance, $800/month, $1200 in attorneys fees, and that I give my wife access to my business, Computer-Tyme Inc. to use the computer network and printing equipment in spite of the fact that at an earlier date he had granted me a restraining order to keep her out of Computer-Tyme Inc.

The reason she needed access to the equipment was that she wanted to produce a brochure for an event called the "World Peace Meditation" for which her lawyer, Bill Wear Jr., was the key note speaker. I was rather "amazed" that a family court commissioner had the authority to order a corporation, Computer Tyme, to provide equipment and materials for the benefit of the petitioner's attorney so that he could speak at a new age conference.

I told my attorney that I couldn't comply with the order. That I had a business to run and I was hardly going to give my wife access to the computer network at my office. I told him that I wanted a hearing where I could appear in person and testify. He advised me not to ask for that because it would "piss off the judge". My wife's presence at the business would have been highly disruptive and to give her access to the company computer network would have been foolhardy. I fired my lawyer and decided to represent myself.

When the file was turned over to me I noticed on the letterhead of my wife's attorneys the name "Evelyn Gwin". I saw one of my wife's attorney's the next day at the courthouse, Jim Sharp, and pointed out that Evelyn Gwin had a client with a pending $100,000 lawsuit against Computer-Tyme Inc. and asked him if he knew that. He said he'd check into it.

I followed it up with a letter pointing out the conflict. A law firm is not allowed to represent more than one client suing for the same assets. I got an angry response from her lawyer who called me up and cussed me out on the phone and immediately scheduled depositions for the next week.

Based on Rule 61.01a I filed my timely objections to the discovery request. This is what's called a motion to quash. I never heard and response to this. After a few days I faxed a letter to the judge and her lawyer indicating that I had heard no response and that I would assume that depositions were canceled unless I heard something. I got no reply from her lawyer or the judge. Then the morning the depositions were supposed to take place I called over there to confirm they weren't happening. The secretary said no depositions were scheduled.

A few days later we had a hearing about my failure to show up for depositions. Commissioner Scott Tinsley made it very clear that he didn't like people representing themselves pro se and ruled against me apparently out of spite to send me a message that I'd better get a lawyer. For a commissioner to rule against someone as a message to get a lawyer is not ethical. He ruled sanctions against me even though I complied with all procedures for quashing depositions.

But the abuses don't end there. I got the message that Tinsley seemed to be sending and hired a lawyer. The next hearing was the separate maintenance hearing in front of Commissioner Winston Davis. I figured that by getting a lawyer that I had redeemed myself as a reasonable person in the eyes of the court. Davis had privately told my lawyer how glad he was that I was represented.

However, when the decision came down Mr. Davis gave my wife more money than her lawyer requested. I was ordered to pay $2500 of her lawyers fees plus I had to pay her $1200 a month plus health insurance for her and her daughter her daughter, who's not my kid, plus provide a car for both of them, plus auto insurance for both of them, plus make the payments on one of her credit cards, plus I had to make the entire payment on the 78 acres we bought together. Land that was eventually awarded to her in the final judgment. The total was about $2800 per month which was more than 50% of my income.

And this was after she testified that she was a legal secretary, typed 115 words a minute, had computer skills, and just chose not to work. In addition to that I had to pay my lawyers fees while she was allowed to charge her lawyers fees running up a debt of over $15,000 which she later got a judgment for me to pay. And in spite of all these subsidies, she also managed to run up more than $10,000 of additional credit card debt. She was also receiving $363 per month from social security that was a death benefit from her daughter's father who dies earlier that year. My X kept that money, and her daughter had to work as a waitress after school to support herself.

My company, Computer-Tyme had an SBA loan it was paying off. This loan became due every year and had to be renewed. Because both our names were on the loan she had to sign it too. She refused. Fortunately the loan was paid down to $16,000, and I managed to come up with $10,000 and got an unsecured loan for the other $6000. But as you can imagine, that seriously cut into my cash flow.

Around September of 1995 I ran out of money and decided I could no longer afford a lawyer. I also knew that I sure didn't want to get divorced in either Davis's or Tinsley's court. I managed to get both of them to recluse themselves and ended up with the last family court judge in Greene County, Judge McGuire.

Judge McGuire had been in the news quite a bit over the years because of problems he had with drinking. I'd talked to quite a few lawyers about Judge McGuire's drinking and they would say, "Well, he may get drunk at night, but I've never seen him get drunk on the bench." There may be people who believe that an alcoholic judge can get drunk in the evening and in the morning have the ability to make decisions about the fate of peoples lives, but I'm not one of them. However, he was the last judge left.

While representing myself I had a couple of hearings in front of him to deal with some simple motions. He didn't seem to me to be sober enough to understand and answer a few easy questions I had about the interpretations of Commissioner Davis's ruling. I'd been around a lot of drunks before and he may have been sober enough to pass a driving test, but in my opinion he wasn't sober enough to be on the bench. And this was the judge I thought was my best bet to get a reasonable hearing.

Around that time the paper reported a story about him having an incident where he allegedly got drunk and was shooting a gun through the walls of his next door neighbors house. This incident apparently created some serious public pressure and Judge McGuire decided to retire at the end of the year, just 8 days before my divorce was to be heard.

After 6 weeks I got a notice that a visiting judge, Paul McGhee, was appointed to hear the case. The first hearing in front of him was at a time when I was going to be out of the area. I called him up and asked if it could be rescheduled. He said that wouldn't be convenient and suggested I hire a lawyer. About two weeks later I called him back and told him I had hired a new lawyer. So I thought, finally, I might get this case over with starting with a fresh lawyer and judge that didn't already hate me.

Things seemed to go all right, had the trial on June 24th. It lasted for 2 days. Then I waited 5 weeks for a decision. When I finally got the decision it was absolutely beyond belief. I absolutely can't believe that Missouri hires judges that are this incompetent! The judgment speaks for itself. I'm not a lawyer and I've never written a judgment and I can do better than that!

You can read this judgment and the explanation that follows yourself. The short version is that it awards my X over 100% of what I own. Rather steep for someone who was only married for 5 years with no kids. It also doesn't have any explanations for any of his decisions and it doesn't put values on anything. You can tell by the way it's written that the judge clearly doesn't understand what's legal and what isn't. Please Read, Don't Marry the State!

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Mens%20P ... arried.htm

Lance001

Postby bubbagumpshrimp » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:19 am

^ Yup. I lucked out and landed a female judge during my divorce. I say "lucked out," because women that work for a living are far less likely to let lazy women get away with murder during a divorce.

As the previous posts says...during a divorce...the court is absolutely 100% stacked in favor of a woman. All it takes is a White Knight judge to make that hit home. As a man...just think before you get married. As I put it to my current GF of six months..."I can't think of a situation in which it would benefit me to get married again."

Marriage is a dangerous game for men...and a likely windfall for women. In the days of courts loosening up rules about inheritance, insurance, and other matters for couples that are not married...there is literally ZERO incentive to get married. Getting married opens you up to a slew of liabilities...and provides literally zero benefit to you.

One common argument for marriage..."You'll have a partner to team up with financially...and have someone to help if you're ill." Well..it doesn't take a MARRIED partner to do that...and plenty of unmarried couples do a better job of both co-financing (paying joint bills, but with separate accounts) and taking care of medical issues than married couples do.

On the medical thing...I had a "minor" G.I. surgery when I was married. I was supposed to be on the couch or bed and do nothing physical for at least three days. Within two days though, my ex was being a cunt...and I was already back to helping her with her womb turbs. She knew better too, as she was in a healthcare field. Maybe that was part of the problem too, as she considered it to be a "minor" surgery...where any other person would have just thought of it as a "surgery."

I get a vasectomy after all that mess and the woman that I'm dating (current GF) waits on me hand and foot for the three full days afterwards. Moral of the story? Buying the cow has nothing to do with the level of assistance that you'll receive following a medical procedure.

That's one thing I'll say...consider carefully before getting involved with a woman (if you choose to do so). Some women have a caretaker mentality...whether that's dealing with kids, sick family members, etc. Others are so self-absorbed that they're doing good to take care of their own interests...they have zero capacity to focus attention and energy on some other persons issues.

bubbagumpshrimp
MGTOW Veteran

Next