Should I tell him that he isn't their father?

Discussion forum for Marriage Sucks discussions! Topics can include Alimony, Personal Stories, Divorce and State Sponsored Punishment. Some positive karma stories would be nice too!

Should I tell him that he isn't their father?

Postby Alistair » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:09 pm

My husband loves both of his daughters a lot, but he isn't their father. Should I tell him?

https://www.quora.com/My-husband-loves- ... in-Sprague

I am love married for 15 years now and living happily with my husband and two daughters 14 & 13 years old.
He is not their real father and he is not aware of that.
From my college days when I was dating him, I used to have casual sex with guys around.
Please don't ask me about counts.
After marriage I became a housewife and was less social.
But this didn't change me.
I still get to meet guys when my husband was out which included his cousin, friends, laundry man, neighbours etc.
So in short I did it with multiple guys.
And I have no regrets, I still do it but less frequently.

When my daughters where 5 & 6 I got their dna tested and as expected came to know he isn't their father.
He is a good man though, but I feel if I tell him, he will leave me, and that will affect my daughter’s life financially.
So what should I do ?

I guess this speaks for itself.

Liberty, Property, Sanity (GreyWolf68)

I came, I saw, I shrugged, I left

There is no Tooth Fairy. There is no Santa Claus. There is no Good Woman
Alistair
Established Member

Liked: 2228

Re: Should I tell him that he isn't their father?

Postby fester » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:36 pm

"And I have no regrets....", lol.

fester is one of "the beautiful ones"

"It's FAR too late to unfuck this chicken."
Womanhater
fester
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 24644

Postby Orangutan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:39 pm

He is a good man though, but I feel if I tell him, he will leave me, and that will affect my daughter’s life financially.

She doesn't care about him. She just cares whether he'll justifiably leave with his money, and not support her illegitimate children.

Glad that ain't me.

Orangutan
Banana Republican

Liked: 4515

Postby EddieS » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Laundry man?

Sounds suss

the dark isn't dark
EddieS
Grungle

Liked: 14336

Postby ManWithAPlan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Orangutan wrote:

She doesn't care about him. She just cares whether he'll justifiably leave with his money, and not support her illegitimate children.

Glad that ain't me.

Let's be honest she's just using them as an excuse. She's thinking about herself. She gets to ride the CC and come home to the beta bux. The only thing is that she believes herself to be a bad person, so she goes online and comes up with these sob stories and waits for people to tell her she's not a bad person.

And this is one hell of a slut. Not only is she fucking anyone and everyone, but she's getting it raw. Doesn't even care if guys knock her up.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 39021

Postby Orangutan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:24 pm

You're right. She's using the "for the sake of my children" card.

Sadly, she could use that in court and probably win.

Orangutan
Banana Republican

Liked: 4515

Postby WheelBarrow » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:29 pm

No, honey, you go right on living the lie.

Now, you best hope there is no genetic issue that comes up with them some time in the future when all will be known, even if you're pushing up daisies.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7126

Postby mongolking » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:45 pm

Why? Does it bother you? Is that what everyone else fixates on?

It's a curious thing that you enter into a public conversation asking for help, and one of the first things you do is place restrictions on how others may respond.

Are you not able to screen any personal unpleasantness out mentally? Is criticism fatal to you?

Are you looking for help, or are you really looking for cheer-leaders?

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
mongolking
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 24037

Postby Cherubino » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:16 am

She should tell him.* Otherwise it would be unfair to the girls and their provider. If they love each other so much and he is not their real father, they could have a lot of fun in the sack together. Who would be so cruel and deny them that?

* Why him? Do the daughters know it already?

Ask not what you can do for your country - do ask what your country can do to you.
I make a distinction between the oppressor in W., DC and it's main enemy and target: the American people.

"Increasingly, one's humanity is directly proportional to both one's insistence on withdrawal from the herd, and one's intolerance towards ape-like conduct of all sorts." - bem

"What do women think? Who really cares what women think? You're not running a free psychiatric clinic." - dubya
Cherubino
Established Member

Liked: 2847

Postby Notorious GIT » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:31 am

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Torture for life should be legal for this shit. Not as a sentence. No court involvement. Find a woman in a dude's basement with bamboo shoots under every nail and her tits in vices? "Oh her? Yeah, passed another man's kid off as mine," should be all the explanation necessary.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 35014

Postby TheWanderer » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:21 am

I am love married for 15 years now and living happily with my husband and two daughters 14 & 13 years old.
He is not their real father and he is not aware of that.
From my college days when I was dating him, I used to have casual sex with guys around.

Let's play a little game of word substitution. "I used to be a serial killer, don't ask me about counts."
Past matters sweetheart.

After marriage I became a housewife and was less social.
But this didn't change me.

You can put a ring on a whore and stick her in a house but she's still a whore.

I still get to meet guys when my husband was out which included his cousin, friends, laundry man, neighbours etc.
So in short I did it with multiple guys.
And I have no regrets, I still do it but less frequently.

No regrets. Women have no sense of right or wrong. They are as good or evil as the society, upbringing, etc. makes them be.

When my daughters where 5 & 6 I got their dna tested and as expected came to know he isn't their father.
So what should I do ?

So good to see you care about how this affects him. :roll: What you should do is: tell the truth, resolve him of any responsibility for your thug spawnlets, make reparations to him financially, pay for therapy for the rest of his life, and then go take a running leap off...*ahem*

I guess this speaks for itself.

Ya think? :roll:

TheWanderer
Established Member

Liked: 440

Postby Deathslayer » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:28 pm

She's using the "for the sake of my children" card.

Sadly, she could use that in court and probably win.

There's no 'could', the answer is WILL. The judge will say that the guy has been raising them so long and is considered a 'father figure' that it doesn't matter and that he WILL keep paying for the children because it's the RIGHT thing to do.

The children get taken care of.
The whore is rewarded with stability and the sex she wants while denying the man every chance she gets.
The man gets to be lied to and played for a chump.

This is considered 'acceptable' in today's society...you know, the one they want YOU to still protect and support.

Deathslayer

Deathslayer
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 5824

Postby No4Dad » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:10 pm

It seems like she's in the perfect position to double-dip.

Ride these daughters out until they're emancipated. Divorce her husband, collect alimony (because she deserves to live the life she's become accustomed to...) and then go back and make a child support claim against the actual father and get him to pay 20 years of back child support!

If she's even smarter, she'll keep the DNA evidence close to her vest until she actually has to prove who the real father is and just cycle through the various guys she fucked collecting back child support because it's for the child... and they're dead-beat dads.... The courts will support her no matter what.

If someone actually calls her on her bullshit then just pony up the DNA and collect the final amount of back child support.

Amazing how more men aren't signing up for this!

Back when I was married it seemed like a regular occurrence for women to be fucking around on their husbands. It was easier for the ones whose husband was climbing the corporate ladder and, thus, not at home as much. None of them showed any signs of regret or remorse. They all deserved to be happy! All of them supported each other no matter what. Then my wife did it to me.

I say that it's foolish to think, as a guy, that you're going to enter marriage and she's going to remain faithful to you.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 12747

Postby MrPragmatic » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:30 pm

So....cucked hubby has known since college she was a slut but wifed her up anyway?

No. Sympathy. Here.

He's going to learn the hard way you don't turn a ho into a housewife.

Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler....
I could set the building on fire.

No wife, happy life.
MrPragmatic
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8644

Postby MPAV8R » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:15 pm

I wonder if twats like this realize that posting shit like this on the internet achieves nothing, apart from adding to the already ponderous heap of evidence against women...I suppose it is of no matter to them, since they already have their meal ticket and future divorce powerball winnings secured...what happens to their fellows of the sisterhood doesn't amount to a concern.

It speaks to one thing: that women's hypergamy has become so flagrantly ostentatious that they display it without shame...women are so openly amoral that they can't conceive the concept of shame, much less accountability.

At any rate, I am grateful that they feel inclined to be so open and honest about this sort of thing...it provides a valuable service to those men who have not yet fallen into the snare of hypergamy.

It might be a shit sandwich of a reality to have to bite into, but at least, thankfully, we don't need to pretend anymore.

Of course, while the entire world will be privy to her dirty laundry, the blue pill husband will carry on, blind to reality, which I suspect is just how he likes it, and what led him to become the protagonist of this sordid little tale.

As I write, he is probably somewhere online pushing tradcon values, in the hopes that there will be fresh suckers for his daughters, once they come of age, so that he can be relieved of their parasitic drainage at the expense of said suckers.

More than likely however, his faux progeny will find themselves knocked up by one of their anonymous chads, and the issue will become his burden, or that of the taxpayer (if, by that time, there are still enough of us paying taxes in sufficient quantity to support them.)

As we used to say in my army days, I'm glad it's him and not me.

I've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment.

Alphas do, betas explain. -Womanhater
MPAV8R
Marquis De Schadenfreude

Liked: 10267

Postby Slade » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:23 pm

MrPragmatic wrote:So....cucked hubby has known since college she was a slut but wifed her up anyway?

No. Sympathy. Here.

He's going to learn the hard way you don't turn a ho into a housewife.

Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in no other - Benjamin Franklin

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 31275

Postby Pointerman » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:30 pm

We all know, that no matter what anyone tells her on this, she ain't gonna say shit.

She is simply posting something like this for some type of validation.

"i'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn't like a person" -Bill Murray
Pointerman
Resident Redneck

Liked: 30151

Return to Marriage Sucks!